Who wants an LP560 front bumper?

Allan-Herbie

It's pretty damn close to OEM look. Almost 100% paint match. Paint quality is off the chart. CF quality is top notch. Time will tell if the sun will cloud the clear coat on the Carbon fiber. Fitment looks like it will be an oem fitment. The grilles don't look oem but do look even better than OEM but that's just me. The only "problem" is the center cf diffuser which isn't THAT flimsy but over time will vibrate and leave wear marks on the bumper or it won't vibrate and nothing will happen.

Good job to all at RSC.

Wife officially doesn't think I'm crazy anymore waiting for some phantom bumper.

post-12255-1239950981_thumb.jpg

post-12255-1239950993_thumb.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys, am I the only one that at first thought the idea was kinda ghey? BUT, I must say that the "old" G with the 560 bumper does look pretty good. Dare I say, the long headlights actually make it look better now than the lp560??

So does this mean it's okay to put Reventon bumpers on a LP640??? Oh no, here come the flames............

It's pretty damn close to OEM look. Almost 100% paint match. Paint quality is off the chart. CF quality is top notch. Time will tell if the sun will cloud the clear coat on the Carbon fiber. Fitment looks like it will be an oem fitment. The grilles don't look oem but do look even better than OEM but that's just me. The only "problem" is the center cf diffuser which isn't THAT flimsy but over time will vibrate and leave wear marks on the bumper or it won't vibrate and nothing will happen.

Good job to all at RSC.

Wife officially doesn't think I'm crazy anymore waiting for some phantom bumper.

Now THIS hurt to see :crybaby2:

Looks great Steve, I'm glad for you!

El Chorizo - I hate you, you have the SDS rims.

Apart from mine being blue you have exactly the look I was going for, just didn't manage to get the rims. They ARE the best looking rims on any Lamborghini.

Stunning car, enjoy, and if you ever want to part with those rims...........

Seriously, I just can't take this shit anymore... I thought I was number one :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2:

You are not the only one.. last time we spoke it was going to be shipped 2 weeks ago, since then I haven't heard from Hersh.

You are not the only one.. last time we spoke it was going to be shipped 2 weeks ago, since then I haven't heard from Hersh.

You got nice weather comming to I assume?

My SuperG just sits in the fcuking garage collecting dust, I haven't driven it for one God damned second :icon_hang:

You got nice weather comming to I assume?

My SuperG just sits in the fcuking garage collecting dust, I haven't driven it for one God damned second :icon_hang:

It seems as if the later your bumper arrives, the less bugs came with it so feel lucky.

Thanks for your help btw.

We still need a DIY to install this bad boy!

Very nice, looks very good on the older G. I especially like it in orange. Nice rims Chorizo. And good work rsc.

It seems as if the later your bumper arrives, the less bugs came with it so feel lucky.

Thanks for your help btw.

We still need a DIY to install this bad boy!

Anytime man!

BILL WHERE ARE THE PICS?

Bill has no bumper :eusa_wall: And neither do I :crybaby2:

El Chorizo - I hate you, you have the SDS rims.

Apart from mine being blue you have exactly the look I was going for, just didn't manage to get the rims. They ARE the best looking rims on any Lamborghini.

Stunning car, enjoy, and if you ever want to part with those rims...........

Why wait for mine, buy em new :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-FORGED-...sspagenameZWDVW

That is the same company that was contracted out to make them for SDS, and since SDS is no longer around you can get them from Champion. That's who I bought mine from... I had to pay in advance but they did ship and come in perfect. They are very well balanced (with the tires, too) and I needed only half an ounce on each wheel. Amazing wheels!

Why wait for mine, buy em new :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-FORGED-...sspagenameZWDVW

That is the same company that was contracted out to make them for SDS, and since SDS is no longer around you can get them from Champion. That's who I bought mine from... I had to pay in advance but they did ship and come in perfect. They are very well balanced (with the tires, too) and I needed only half an ounce on each wheel. Amazing wheels!

Can't afford them at the moment, this bumper and an SL diffuser have cost me. they also wanted $1000 to ship them to the UK, thieving b'stards comes to mind. I can get them shipped another way but that has put me off buying them at the moment.

Thats our man Howard (aka "double" on LP). He purchased all those wheels from Champion and is not reselling them. Top notch guy and top notch service.

Yes, I was hesitant to pay in advance from an "ebay" seller but he knew Dollar Bill and that made me feel more comfortable so I went ahead and did it. The wheels arrived quickly and were all brand new and well packed. Was good service.

Yes, I was hesitant to pay in advance from an "ebay" seller but he knew Dollar Bill and that made me feel more comfortable so I went ahead and did it. The wheels arrived quickly and were all brand new and well packed. Was good service.

car looks amazing! if you EVER happen to be in the socal area, please PM, and i'd be THRILLED to shoot your machine!

car looks amazing! if you EVER happen to be in the socal area, please PM, and i'd be THRILLED to shoot your machine!

Awesome, will do for sure. I'm not sure when I'll be up there but if I do you'll be the first to know :)

Bad news today!!! Alot of you guys talked about your front splitter on the LP560 bumper having some play/movement up and down and wondered how it would hold up to high speeds! Well I was traveling at a high rate of speed going from Vegas to Tahoe and my splitter ripped right off my car, It broke into 2 pieces as I watched it fly away in my rear view mirror (when it broke off it went under the car). Make sure you really make your splitter secure or this could happen to you. I was really lucky that there was no one behind me at this time or else there could have been some major damage to other cars. Also make sure you put 3M on the leading edge of the splitter because mine had lots of little chips in it after 7,000K with the bumper on my car.

:lol2: thats too funny :)

BTW my lights were painted. they look awesome, but i do have to drive at night with my brights on.

Bad news today!!! Alot of you guys talked about your front splitter on the LP560 bumper having some play/movement up and down and wondered how it would hold up to high speeds! Well I was traveling at a high rate of speed going from Vegas to Tahoe and my splitter ripped right off my car, It broke into 2 pieces as I watched it fly away in my rear view mirror (when it broke off it went under the car). Make sure you really make your splitter secure or this could happen to you. I was really lucky that there was no one behind me at this time or else there could have been some major damage to other cars. Also make sure you put 3M on the leading edge of the splitter because mine had lots of little chips in it after 7,000K with the bumper on my car.

:shock: :(

Still no bumper for me, I have been away from driving a Lambo so long I don't feel like an owner anymore :crybaby2:

I haven't fitted mine yet, but the LP560-4 has the area behind the spitter cut away, with just a section in the middle left for strength (from the pictures I can see) It surprised me that the rear of the splitter is solid (on mine anyway) with a fake grill over the top, and does not allow air to get out. This would cause a big hollow for air pressure to build up in, probably what caused your splitter to fail. I'd like to hear Hersh's reaction to this before I fit it.

The solid section was left solid intentionally.. The LP560 has a radiator and shrouds designed to direct properly back under the car. The Gallardo would simply have a void which would allow the air to travel in various directions .. We felt this was not aerodynamically efficient or even safe.. The solid area in the middle will now just deflect the air over the bumper.. Ryans splitter failure was the result of too much deflection and movement, an issue we have addressed and corrected. Will on your bumper simply add a small amount of Urethane or silicon to the Tabs that the splitter rides on. This will eliminate the movment that contributed to ryans Failure.

Ryan call me as soon as you are settled back in BC and we will overnight you a new splitter

Thanks Hersh, the bumper looks great, and that's just sitting in the house!