2005 Gallardo, 6spd, all black. $120k takes her home.

Luxeous

Up for sale is my beloved G. I've babied this car like non other, detailing it once a week.

Just over 20k miles, fresh oil change/service, newer tires, clutch etc.

6 spd manual

Quicksilver SS straight pipe exhaust

tinted windows,brake lights and side markers (sides done after pics were taken)

Glass bonnet

Reason for selling is I'd like to move up to a Murci Roadster but I simply don't have the room for both. :)

$120k takes her home.

[email protected]

IMG_2693.jpg

IMG_2732.jpg

leaving3.jpg

bestpicever.jpg

Very nice looking car. With that mileage though, I dont' see these cars bringing prices that high. Hopefull you have better luck

Very nice looking car. With that mileage though, I dont' see these cars bringing prices that high. Hopefull you have better luck

Thanks man. With the market right now, I think its going to be tough to sell anything. Either way, I'm open to offers. :)

Jason, your car is the definition of "sharp" Best of luck!

Jason, give your car to Javad at Scottsdale Lamborghini - if it is in town, and he will sell it for you. Just tell him what you must have and if he can make money on it he will put it in his showroom. Best of luck! Charlie

Jason drop me a pm with your number and il get my bro to give you a call...Hes in Tyler TX :)

Looks sharp. It should sell, just waitng for the right person. High mileage G's are smooth runners and seems more reliable than the very low mileage, garage queen counterparts.

06 Pearl Orange G (4000 miles) (6spd) (clear bonnet) etc...just sold for $120,500 here on the board.....

If I wish my car marked sold I shall do so myself! you are not doing anybody, including yourself any good with a post like this.

guys, decided to lower the price a bit as I'll be taking it to Manheim next month and getting rid of it either way.

New price is $110k obo. Just put brand new rear tires on it today as well.

Quick driveby vid I just did:

That is the EXACT color combination that I would want for a G. Black with red calipers...sexy! :monkeyleft:

guys, decided to lower the price a bit as I'll be taking it to Manheim next month and getting rid of it either way.

New price is $110k obo. Just put brand new rear tires on it today as well.

Quick driveby vid I just did:

i think it sells for 90K at auction

i think it sells for 90K at auction

And who says a private seller has to sell their car at an auction/wholesale price? He put OBO in his description from the beginning.

Damn nice car Luxeous! I wish I were in a better position to pick one up right now.

And who says a private seller has to sell their car at an auction/wholesale price? He put OBO in his description from the beginning.

Damn nice car Luxeous! I wish I were in a better position to pick one up right now.

Thx man!

Just put it up on ebay for those interested. Starting price is $99k with no reserve. :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=250313733537

price is too high, gonna gave to be in the 80's b4 this sells in this crappy market

Nice car. You being 23 yrs old, you should just hang on to it. Perhaps the market will be more accommodating next summer for a sale. Like I said most kids (young men) would be happy to have such a car.

price is too high, gonna gave to be in the 80's b4 this sells in this crappy market

And nine days ago you said it sells at auction at 90 (which you also then need to add in buyers premium and shipping). Why in the f*ing world would he sell it in the 80's when he can get 90 at auction??? Go back to your day trading job. Then go pick up one of these wonderfully-priced no-history auction cars you love to regale the board with. When it all goes to sh*t and the engine blows, please tell us how much money you saved.

If there's a new clutch in there and tires are new, 99 is an excellent price for a well-cared for 05 G in this condition coming straight from the owner. If it needs a new clutch and tires, then there's some negotiating that needs to take place between buyer and seller to compensate for this as they are not cheap items and should reflect such in the asking price.

Mileage hurts this car to the untrained eye, but this isn't the Diablo- it's a Lamborghini designed and engineered by Audi. You're buying a high-performance Audi-engineered vehicle without a warranty. The more miles on it, the more problems have been corrected out of the former owner's pockets- not yours. This coming from someone who has spent the equivalent of a Gallardo fixing a Jalpa and two Diablos with a combined total of approximately 12,000 miles of driving time. My Murci? After 10,000 miles, besides tires, it has cost me a $5 hose, two coils that cost about $100 each, and a snapped e-brake cable.

I believe that the G and the Murci are having to bear the horror stories of old, thus keeping a lot of otherwise very qualified buyers from snapping them up. This is a good deal imo and if it was sitting in an authorized dealer's showroom at this price we wouldn't even be having this discussion because it would be sold.