FS: 2008 LP640 Balloon White - Sale or Sublease

ShankLG

This thread is right on the verge of being another 20 page in a day epic thread....but just so many details missing!

As far as that russian goes, for some reason I think he really likes the nose candy....

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy shit! are you kidding me? :shock:

No joke, the company who bought 6spd owns multiple other forums, is a publically traded company with a value in the $3xxMM range, and is partly owned by Roger Penske.

http://www.secinfo.com/d11MXs.u2j21.htm#1stPage

http://www.secinfo.com/$/SEC/Registrant.asp?CIK=1080131

http://investors.internetbrands.com/releas...eleaseID=295477

Huge forums in a specific financial demographic can be worth some serious money, all because they are in a hot point marketing range, Males over 18 with money to spend.

I was at the court house this morning and looked over the arrest affidavit. YIKES! And yes, illegally leasing a vehicle was at the center of the mess.

NARAYAN U SHANKAR within GLEN ELLYN, IL FORECLOSURE ACTION 02/04/2010 :icon_mrgreen:

Yeah that was his Chicago pad that I lived at when I broke up with my ex for a few months.

DSC00264.jpg

mustang_lambo.jpg

I was at the court house this morning and looked over the arrest affidavit. YIKES! And yes, illegally leasing a vehicle was at the center of the mess.

If that is the case then someone should also book this guy a room (the shorter guy with the WIG) unless he owns all of his cars. :icon_mrgreen:

I don't want to solicit other website so I just copy and paste the following. Please delete if you find content inappropriate. Btw, I have no interest in any of his collection especially the WIG and the "30 MODEL" LamborghiniS he just acquired.

Quote by roytoy2003

Short term lease....

Thinking about branching out to a short term lease use of cars I have in stock...

Say a 90 day "summer term"

You pay shipping to and from my location

Pay a monthly fee

Have insurance with Cats Exotics named as an additional insured

Pay a per miles fee use

Return it with a full fluids service completed

AND if you want to purchase it after the 90 days...ALL funds paid toward the lease go towards the purchase of the vehicle

Any thought on this guys oh and gals as well..?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here is an example...using this car we have for sale currently

http://www.xxx/web/1317/...allardo-Spyder

Min requirments...ALL DECISIONS are final by Roy L. Cats..

1) Min credit score of 640 and above, averaged from all three major credit reporting systems

2) Min age 29 upon contract date

3) Only vaild in lower 48 USA States

4) Must own property, i.e. Home, Condo, raw land...something you have a mortgage on

5) Valid Driver license in the State you live in

6) Proper insurance to cover said vehicle

7) 90 DAY min term useage

8) Sales tax, registration and license fee's NOT included ( all states variy and we have to quote each seperate)

9) ALL standard lease requirments will apply, i.e. YOU pay for customer caused damage, accidents, etc etc...customer is responsible for day to day maintance of vehicle and shall be returned in like condtion as recieved, less standard wear and tear.

SO THIS CAR WILL COST YOU

$4277.24 per 30 days of use, (min 90 days) Day 1 begins when car leaves our lot.

425 miles per month FREE, cumaltive, over miles at $2.00 per mile

$7500.00 NON refundable deposite up front....WHICH will cover shipping to and from our shop to your loaction FREE SHIPPING

One time Bank fee set up account $895.00

SO out of pocket $12,672.24 WHICH covers first month payment, bank fees, shipping to and back.

At the end of 90 days, you may stay on a month to month up to month 12, no further.

At then end of 12 months, car comes back or you buy as listed below.

After 90 days you may return the car AT NO ADDITIONAL COSTS, FEE'S PENALTIES...ETC ETC..TO YOU what SO EVER!! Car must be returned with in 5 business days of 90 day end, or a full month fee applies.

If you decide to purchase the car AT ANYTIME, cost will be all you have paid and the remainder of the 12 months with a Residual of $100,000.00 which we can re-fi or re-lease or pay cash or whatever great idea someone else has...

OK WHO is first!! ??

silver_lambo.jpg

Pokie what's the point of the Roy ad you posted?

The point is Abolfaz mentioned about the court mess in regards to leasing and I am just wondering how come Roy can do that. Like I said, please delete if you find the ad inappropriate. I am sorry if any harm done.

The point is Abolfaz mentioned about the court mess in regards to leasing and I am just wondering how come Roy can do that. Like I said, please delete if you find the ad inappropriate. I am sorry if any harm done.

Roy owns his cars outright. He is a licensed dealer and can lease or finance his cars if he wants.

No worries, was just looking for clarification.

The issue shank ran into is that he was leasing a car that he personally leased, sub-leasing. Definitely against the rules, though I'm shocked they are pushing the issue that far.

Did he actually own any of his cars or were they all leased through by his companies?

hmm?? nooo this is not just about vehicle sub leasing.... seems like you guys are disseminating alot of your information from this guy

iraqinfor.jpg

Are you trying to make a point or do you have any information in regards to the guy in the photo you have attached? :icon_mrgreen:

Former owner/founder of 6speed sold to Internet Brands - Truth

Attempted scam on Callistos -Truth / Funds returned - Truth (Thank god for Amex)

Subleased LP640 to SoCal member - Truth

eyes too close together - apparently

I'm sure there's more, I've heard many stories

hmm?? nooo this is not just about vehicle sub leasing....

This all started because he left his cars with a felon who was running an exotic car rental business who among other things were renting the cars to pimps, drug dealers, degenerates, etc. The principal of the rental business is about to start serving a lengthy federal sentence next month, looks like he's been setting people up around town in order to shave time off his sentence.

This all started because he left his cars with a felon who was running an exotic car rental business who among other things were renting the cars to pimps, drug dealers, degenerates, etc. The principal of the rental business is about to start serving a lengthy federal sentence next month, looks like he's been setting people up around town in order to shave time off his sentence.

What kind of jail time are we talking about here?

I object to the term degenerates being used alongside drug dealers and pimps! We degenerates have rights!!

• 2 weeks later...