FS: 2008 LP640 Balloon White - Sale or Sublease

ShankLG

Yep that is good ole shank...

Looks like everything finally caught up to him.

Oh the stories I could tell, he was a close friend for a while until he started scaming people and I cut all ties.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh the stories I could tell, he was a close friend for a while until he started scaming people and I cut all ties.

Welllllll....we're waiting!

waiting.jpg

ehhh... don't need the drama or to get wrapped up in this right now. I was the admin on 6speed and worked closley with him. for a few years.

Maybe I will write a book one day... LOL

Pokie

Not defending anyone here.. but your story is way off and has nothing at all to do with Ryans situation.. the situation you are referring to was a scam set upon by a predatory internet based scam company that claims to recover cars for $500.00.. he and many others have been victimized by that company... check and see .. there is a federal class action suit against them... Also the cars in question are not being leased out to pimps and drug dealers... its a complicated situation and I dont want ot get into the rumor game.. but his current situation has nothing to do with the guys out in california

The truth is he did scammed some people especially an LP forum member over a set of wheels (that seems to be pretty low to me)! You might not want to associate with individuals like him.

ehhh... don't need the drama or to get wrapped up in this right now. I was the admin on 6speed and worked closley with him. for a few years.

I thought they made a movie of him already (catch me if you can). :icon_mrgreen:

Pokie

Not defending anyone here.. but your story is way off and has nothing at all to do with Ryans situation.. the situation you are referring to was a scam set upon by a predatory internet based scam company that claims to recover cars for $500.00.. he and many others have been victimized by that company... check and see .. there is a federal class action suit against them... Also the cars in question are not being leased out to pimps and drug dealers... its a complicated situation and I dont want ot get into the rumor game.. but his current situation has nothing to do with the guys out in california

By looking at the rap sheet, it sounds like Pokie's story does have merit....

L-Power never ceases to amaze me. Where the heck do you guys get this kind of info! (Probably easier than I think) L-Power should run it's own P.I. firm! LOL!

:iamwithstupid:

If you don't tell..... I vote for BAN :icon_mrgreen:

No wonder he wanted to sub lease. How does someone 6' and 350lbs even fit in a damn Lambo? Seems like you would be hella cramped in there. Couldnt be comfortable.

does shank live in glen ellyn, IL? i thought i remember reading that somewhere

NARAYAN U SHANKAR within GLEN ELLYN, IL FORECLOSURE ACTION 02/04/2010 :icon_mrgreen:

If ThePun Spills the beans, I can see this thread to be very long and entertaining... :)

TheRun, please start to unfold...

Did this guy get arrested for his hair? http://egvsys.metro-dade.com:1608/wwwserv/...mp;DELTA=372352

I was bored just browsing inmates. Seems like a lot of murderers and armed robberies in the dade county jails. Don't see this guy coming out any time soon for example: http://egvsys.metro-dade.com:1608/wwwserv/...mp;DELTA=391536

Wonder what happened...do know he was an admin at 6sp so figured he was pretty legit...

He sold 6spd a while back and made some decent cash at that. Yes he lived in Glen Ellyn, IL.

I never could figure out why a guy with a murci roadster, gallardo spyder, TT-GT, S65, etc would live in such a mediocre house. For sure his pad was worth less than the murci.

Did this guy get arrested for his hair? http://egvsys.metro-dade.com:1608/wwwserv/...mp;DELTA=372352

I was bored just browsing inmates. Seems like a lot of murderers and armed robberies in the dade county jails. Don't see this guy coming out any time soon for example: http://egvsys.metro-dade.com:1608/wwwserv/...mp;DELTA=391536

Russians just don't give a shit ;) http://egvsys.metro-dade.com:1608/wwwserv/...mp;DELTA=988360

He sold 6spd a while back and made some decent cash at that.

Do you know how much he did get?