FS: 2008 LP640 Balloon White - Sale or Sublease

ShankLG

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am confused at WTF is going on in this thread...

Probably no where near as confused as the guy in the mug shot!

Tell me about how subleasing your car isn't illegal again?

OMG! Thats the ugliest mofo I have ever seen! :lol2: :lol2:

Didnt he own 6speedonline or something?

Could his eyes be any closer together! Jesus fcuk!

I think the eyes are in the correct position, the rest just looks like its spread out too far...

I think he scammed someone on this forum over a set of Gallardo wheels and he never sent them out like he was supposed to nor did he refund the money. That is pretty low if you ask me!

I think he scammed someone on this forum over a set of Gallardo wheels and he never sent them out like he was supposed to nor did he refund the money. That is pretty low if you ask me!

It was me - and lambopower members gave me shit for it LOL. What goes around comes around - Karma works wonders.

I seriously doubt that he's in the joint for a set of wheels. Anyone know his name?

That gopher thing never gets old.... :lol2:

So.... WTF is up with this? Sure sounds like he TOTALLY RIPPED OFF one of our members....

He also did own 6speedonline forums before it was sold, if it's the same guy (not someone who used that guys name etc).. He had some nice cars, sucks to hear he scammed someone from LP...

-Steven

This thread is like having a conversation with Paris Hilton- starts out about subleasing, segues to a guy name Shank, but no clear connection, other than he subleased a car in 09, then he's in jail, God knows what for, AND that his eyes are too f*cken close together, AND that he may have owned 6Speedonline, IF and only IF it's the same guy, AND there is a set of wheels thrown in there somewhere that has to do with someone's karma. Oh, and bail is set for $500k for either; A, a lease gone bad, B, his eyes too close together, C, because he started 6Speedonline or D, because of a set of wheels or something, or E, none of the above. Am I following along so far? :eusa_wall:

I seriously doubt that he's in the joint for a set of wheels. Anyone know his name?

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I didn't mean he got in trouble due to a set of wheels but he did scammed people's deposit on a set of Gallardo wheels.

Gallardo wheels

shank

:jerry:

This is not the case. Ryan Shankar the individual that wrote this bogus report actually illigally subleased his car to some thugs in Los Angeles that he met on the net. He then took a large cash deposit from these brokers. He then decided to have the car taken back even though the Brokers had beed paying him $3200 a month for several months. Ryan stole $24,000 from Kevin in LA. There are also other vehicles that he currently illegally subleases to and thru other drug dealers

and pimps.

Then Ryan hired ICU to get his car back. He provided false information and interfered with the investigation the whole time even after lying to the Police to obtain a stolen report.

ICU with no help from the police was able to recover this stolen and otherwise unrecoverable asset. The contract clealy states the there is a contingent fee for skiptracing the fees in this case were 25% based on the difficulty, time andexpenses actually incurred for recovery. There is no charge if asset is not recovered. It is standard that with collection companies chage 33% to 50% of monies collected for customers. This is no different, 25% is a bargin in the collection business. After all Ryan did not even know what state his car was in or who had it when it was recovered.

This guy should get the STUPID AWARD for giving his cars to strangers and taking large sums of CASH without permission from the finance companies that actually own the cars.

Ryan should be charged with a crime for taking the asset of a finance company and without their knowledge selling it and hiring companies to take it back so he can sell it again taking $20,000 deposits each time he finds another victim. He is the criminal. Then on top of it he refuses to pay for the services he contracted.

ICU should recieve a reward for recovering this asset and for getting it away from the theif Ryan Shankar.

By the way thru the entire process the contingent fees were disclosed and Ryan was aware that this was not a $350 repo job additionally all fees and charges are eplained on ICU website. I assume this guy should know how to use a computer andnavigate a website. Additionally the above person singed an aknowlegemnet indicating that he understood the charges before ICU would accept the case FYI

Best Regards

shank

:jerry:

This is not the case. Ryan Shankar the individual that wrote this bogus report actually illigally subleased his car to some thugs in Los Angeles that he met on the net. He then took a large cash deposit from these brokers. He then decided to have the car taken back even though the Brokers had beed paying him $3200 a month for several months. Ryan stole $24,000 from Kevin in LA. There are also other vehicles that he currently illegally subleases to and thru other drug dealers

and pimps.

Then Ryan hired ICU to get his car back. He provided false information and interfered with the investigation the whole time even after lying to the Police to obtain a stolen report.

ICU with no help from the police was able to recover this stolen and otherwise unrecoverable asset. The contract clealy states the there is a contingent fee for skiptracing the fees in this case were 25% based on the difficulty, time andexpenses actually incurred for recovery. There is no charge if asset is not recovered. It is standard that with collection companies chage 33% to 50% of monies collected for customers. This is no different, 25% is a bargin in the collection business. After all Ryan did not even know what state his car was in or who had it when it was recovered.

This guy should get the STUPID AWARD for giving his cars to strangers and taking large sums of CASH without permission from the finance companies that actually own the cars.

Ryan should be charged with a crime for taking the asset of a finance company and without their knowledge selling it and hiring companies to take it back so he can sell it again taking $20,000 deposits each time he finds another victim. He is the criminal. Then on top of it he refuses to pay for the services he contracted.

ICU should recieve a reward for recovering this asset and for getting it away from the theif Ryan Shankar.

By the way thru the entire process the contingent fees were disclosed and Ryan was aware that this was not a $350 repo job additionally all fees and charges are eplained on ICU website. I assume this guy should know how to use a computer andnavigate a website. Additionally the above person singed an aknowlegemnet indicating that he understood the charges before ICU would accept the case FYI

Best Regards

So, is this the same guy that owned 6Speed? The same guy that has his eyes close together? AND the same guy who scammed on the wheels?

SOunds like it. Again though, he is not going to jail for subleasing the car. He is likely going to jail for fraud on several counts and something to do with the drug dealers. It is against the boilerplate of the leasing contract to sublease, it is not a felony to do so. The leasing company can take action obviously if they are aware it is taking place and repossess the car.

So, is this the same guy that owned 6Speed? The same guy that has his eyes close together? AND the same guy who scammed on the wheels?

DONT FORGET ONE UGLY ASS MOFO!!!!

I've met him numerous times (approx 3 years ago) and he was honestly a nice generous guy back in the day.

Yes he was an owner of 6spd, but I know he burned a couple people when that deal went down. He owns/ed some practice management company iirc.

Yes he had a TT-GT, LP640 roadster, gallardo spyder, S65, DBS, 997 Turbo, and was dating some remarkably hot 17-18yr old girl.

If the $500k is true then something big went down. You don't rack up that kind of bail for some little shit.

I remember seeing pictures of some hot ass bitch driving a red SL65. Must have been the 18 year old. After seeing the mug shots its a true testiment to a gold digger!

I remember seeing pictures of some hot ass bitch driving a red SL65. Must have been the 18 year old. After seeing the mug shots its a true testiment to a gold digger!

Oh yeah, I forgot he had the ex-paris hilton red SL65.

Gotta give the girl a hand for determination, in her position I couldn't "do it"... Then again, I wonder how she even found it :gay:

Gotta give the girl a hand for determination, in her position I couldn't "do it"... Then again, I wonder how she even found it :gay:

You better be a chick.

UmYa... You mean this girl?

n559433957_1014709_2990.jpg

That is actually my girlfriend. Definitely not or ever was Ryan's.

I have not spoken to him in years and have no comment on the rest of the drama.

Hope all is well in LamboPower!

Club411