FS: 2008 LP640 Balloon White - Sale or Sublease

ShankLG

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, fyi my buddy got ripped off - I don't think the car ever existed, and also the same guy trying to do the same on a gallardo...Some poor dude may get caught in this guys trap.

I talked with Ryan a little while back about this car. He seems legit and was backed up by his bank who he leases a lot of his cars through. Ryan did mention to me (won't mention his name) that some guy on here tried to lease this car through him and found out that he was filing for bankruptcy so he denied his deal. Hopefully that isn't your buddy because you are getting the wrong side of the story..

• 2 weeks later...
2008 Lamborghini LP640, eGear, Quilt interior , black / white stitching, titanium carbon package, branding, nav, blue tooth, ipod, black hermera wheels, whole car clearbra'd, 6k mi.

2 mo down payment, and pretty instant approval.

Just need to qualify with proof of income and 3 mo bank statements to my bank.

I will remain on as cosignor so assumption is pretty easy.

Payments 4655/mo.

Anyone serious, PM Me.

This is a very economical way to enter into one of these cars. Normally you'd have to put 20percent or more down and be pre-approved. Again, I will stay on as cosignor for the right individual. Spread the word compadres!

-Shank

i m very intrested in your offer call me let me know if we can talk about this deal and what i do

thanks 949302-6877

Seriously.....If you've got the "nads" to pay $4600 a month and decent credit/income verification to assume the lease (20% debt-to-inc), why not wait 6mo and get your own without worrying about getting duped by a guy in bankruptcy? Really...

• 3 months later...

Its not illegal but its very risky for the original purchaser. You are the one on the hook for the loan and if the person you "sublease" to defaults your bank comes after you not them. If it takes you 6 months to find your car and its beat up when located its on you. I am sure you could have an attorney draw up a decent sublease but good luck trying to actually enforce it if someone defaults.

Not illegal but it does violate the original terms of his lease. It is in the boilerplate of his original contract that he will not sublease the vehicle. If he does not get caught, no biggie I guess. The big thing for me would be the liability. Car has his tags, his insurance et al and if something happens (i.e. theft, accident, DUI/Manslaughter) he is fooooked. I am glad he got something done with them though, sounded like really nice cars.

Usually I could not care less with anyone's name, but when a guy calls himself Shank, I thought of prison and shady deals.

All that over subleasing a car? That seems far fetched.

This has to be something tied to his other business deals, medical facilities etc?

Details?