OMG!! JUICEE63!! (car recovered p.13)

Bored? Hell no, the SL sits nicely in the garage and the snow outside looks real good after 6 months and I just love sub zero temps :icon_thumleft:

I miss Josh!

When can you take your car for a spin, May?

I hope you are planning a trip across Europe so you can enjoy your car.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know the guy..don't like his style of asking for money on a forum...

That being said, If he was not lieing and they did steal his gun, money etc AND fucked up his car.... that is beyond fucked up and there should be something a person should be able to do to get those fuckers at the towing company back. I would probably end up spending the night in jail for fcuking up the tow companies office and w/e person got in my way.

btw that car is all sorts of fucked up

What kind of douche bag puts up a video like that? That is one of the stupidest things I have every seen. And that fcuking awful music.

Id rather bang my toes on a curb with a hammer than listen to that shit.

It sucks how much damage they did to the car. I hope they are liable. Did he get a free key and tires? I couldn't watch the whole video because it was too long. Anything more than 30 seconds and my interest is lost. Too much ADD.

Guys, you need to reassess your definition of "awful, awful" music....what isn't your taste isn't necessarily horrific. I thought I was about to hear "YMCA"!

This on the other hand is the definition of "awful, awful":

LOL.

EDIT: I had the whole video playing just now, not just skipping around. I'll admit it was a bit fatiguing to listen to, lol. :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

Guys, you need to reassess your definition of "awful, awful" music....what isn't your taste isn't necessarily horrific. I thought I was about to hear "YMCA"!

This on the other hand is the definition of "awful, awful":

LOL.

The Hasselhoff is one THE WORST VIDEOS i have ever seen. BAR NONE

The Hasselhoff is one THE WORST VIDEOS i have ever seen. BAR NONE

:iamwithstupid:

When we have video dictionaries in the future, this video should come up for the definition of "GAY".

BUT WILL IT STILL DO "12 SECONDS" IN THE QUARTER?????

Screw the lease payments and my soon-to-be-homeless family, I have priorities!!

The music gave me a headache and distracted from what he was trying to say. It actually samples a Sting song "Shape of My Heart." As much as I don't agree with Juice, it does suck if they really stole his cash and guns. Hope it all works out and it doesn't get repo'd again...

I would of let them keep the car in that condition. I hope Mercedes tells him to screw off when he turns it back in.

Pathetic, but also educational.... this is the kind of shit that goes down when you don't pay your bills. Thanks Juicee, if your vid inspires even one person to live within his/her means, it won't be a waste! :icon_thumleft:

Who was stupid enough to give this ass money?

How did he pay for a new tire if he is broke?

Just keeps digging himself deeper in debt at the expense of the idiots who gave him money...

WOW !!!!!!

Tony,

I am sorry for what happened to you. I wonder what would happen if you asked any of the members here to help keep you in your condo?

The difference is people like me , they chose to step up and help. I assure you the folks here would not only let you melt on the Arizona asphault, they would piss into your last glass of water.

Oh I guess you know all this first hand, you consider a guy that constantly berates you as your best friend.