SAVE ALLANLAMBO!!!!!!!

That's a great plan.

Come on guys, send $$$$$! Check out the comfort afforded by the hard top...

2002296_4.jpg

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live an absolutely incredible life. You would get down on your knees.

From the looks of his avatar, he already has.....

I could use some money too.

I've had some, uh, legal problems.

And the bills are really mounting up.

Its nice to see my MBworld buds here!!! Hey Juice!!! And Jr! I expect to be moved up state next year, maybe to Florence. Im really hoping we can all room together?

But guys. Just to settle this. Your cars are nice, but Ive got the most killer Benz!

0-12 years in 5 seconds.

I could use some money too.

I've had some, uh, legal problems.

And the bills are really mounting up.

Its nice to see my MBworld buds here!!! Hey Juice!!! And Jr! I expect to be moved up state next year, maybe to Florence. Im really hoping we can all room together?

But guys. Just to settle this. Your cars are nice, but Ive got the most killer Benz!

0-12 years in 5 seconds.

LMFAO !!! Thats just wrong! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

my bet is blumax =Allan fcuking around LMAO!!

Ive just met some guys that will really like to spend some quality time with Juice and Jr. Theyre really into cars. Stealing and stripping them mostly. And they have big muscles and Jr. likes that. I think we will just have a great time!

Ive just met some guys that will really like to spend some quality time with Juice and Jr. Theyre really into cars. Stealing and stripping them mostly. And they have big muscles and Jr. likes that. I think we will just have a great time!

Maybe we can set them up on match.com?

Come on guys, send $$$$$! Check out the comfort afforded by the hard top...

This is a travesty and abomination. Democracy has failed you and your family. We are truly sorry, so please as an apology accept the following:

Thankfully for you, i just talked to my state Congressman, and yours, to get you qualified for some of the stimulus money. They agreed that your children are the future and deserve protection and their current situation will just not do!

So in the true spirit of government spending, I've not only solved your boating problem, I'm sending you a brand new boat, with a fuel supply to last you and your children through their college education, as well as a 12 person crew for the same duration. They will be an all women crew to support the equality of women and show the chauvinistic crowd of boaters that "Yes they can!"

The helicopter is included as a bonus, and that also comes with a pilot and a ten year supply of fuel, because transportation is not an option, it's necessity.

You'll be happy to know that this won't cost you a dime, and a "Thank you" isn't needed.

PaulAllenYacht.jpg

PAUL_ALLEN_YACHT_2.jpg

I just spent an hour and 15 minutes catching up from reading this thread that I stopped reading yesterday at 5pm! Jesus, what an epic week of amazing threads. I just wish our MB friend would have accepted BMWRACER's challenge...that would have been fun to see..

I just spent an hour and 15 minutes catching up from reading this thread that I stopped reading yesterday at 5pm! Jesus, what an epic week of amazing threads. I just wish our MB friend would have accepted BMWRACER's challenge...that would have been fun to see..

Im reminded of this classic match-up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpBkc2jK-6w

LOL at Juicee63 talking about other peoples homes, talking about taking bets for drag racing his car, and spending hours on the internet argueing with people when his POS just got repoed and he had to beg virtual friends for the cash to get it back.................

As For JRCOCKSUCKER, lol at anyone who calls a car "JUNKIER" than another...

So as far as your beloved POS Black SERIES CLK63.... Another perfect example of someone who cant afford to purchase cars to serve multiple purposes so has to try and combine in one all of the aspects wanted and ends up with something that doesnt do ANYTHING particularly well. Asides from the fact that the ClK Black series is probobly one of the biggest flops in recent Benz history, who would brag of track racing a 3800lb bomb, or even take the time to list stainless steal brake lines in their mods...

As far as racing a my Gallardo...easy to lay down challanges knowing full well my car is gone and wont be back for months. Lastly only a fool would believe that I would show up at the track trying to run 1000rwhp, on stock brakes and stock suspension.... I would obviously use the cars lowest boost settings, even having Jason add an additional setting strictly for track purposes. And as for overheating.... I think you may be the one who needs to try keeping his car together:

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e60-m5-e6...-17-09-a-4.html

And as a final nomination to the BIGGEST TOOL on the internet, JUICEE63.... LOL @ him taking the time, and spending the money to go drag racing his car while his car payments were already badly in arears!

From M5Board:

"To clear the record jrcart's CLK BS 63 was ECU/TCU tuned by us, Evosport/PC had absolutely nothing to do with the tuning. Jim's BS has Evosport UD pulley and full exhaust, and Carbonio airboxes (which we all carry) otherwise it's stock longblock N/A--therefore not heavily modified. Ironically Jim's 11.34 N/A pass came on his nitrous ECU not his N/A tune (he ran N/A earlier in the day with worse DA). The 11.04-11.07@127-129 passes were made on a 70-100 shot, and not one of the passes was "clean".

He actually shredded a serp belt the day before at Willow and also blew the front diff seal on track.

FYI, we're picking up a E60 M5 in the next 10 days and will be racing Feb 28th at MIR with just tuning/filters and DRs. C63 now has full exhaust, converter and pulley. Shooting for 10s N/A on the stock longblock.

We don't post much (unless we have to) on this forum but I'm sure you'll see our times/traps on dragtimes.

Thanks

MHP "

So as for JRCOCKSUCKER... nice on spray... your car is still a PIG

You are the one asking to race the guy, why don't you put your money where your mouth is or are you like Allan? Throw a wager at him

Christian

You're annoying. Stop signing your posts. Do you see anyone else doing that? We can move our eyes half an inch.

Let the adults talk. At least Jizzee63 and JRshitstain are funny.

porter

PS: porter

edit: porter

You're annoying. Stop signing your posts. Do you see anyone else doing that? We can move our eyes half an inch.

Let the adults talk. At least Jizzee63 and JRshitstain are funny.

porter

PS: porter

edit: porter

Is that you PORTER?

I would actually like to see pictures of this CLK Black. I'm curious to the modifications, such as the CF drive shaft and a few others. Quite a bit of money to put into a 70K car. However, I have driven the CLK Black and thought it was a great driving car. That being said...

A track car/race car is just that. Street cars are NOT track cars. They are not made for anything that the stresses of track/race cars demand. From heat tolerances to durability, tires to reliable power. A street car is just that, a street car. I could go spend 50K any any numerous used race cars and kick the shit out of 95% of every street car out there on a track.

So, if you want to put it out there, race in the environment the cars were built for. Have a point A to point B contest. Make it 50 miles and a combination of freeway and mountain routes. (which we have lots of here in So Cal).

And in that environment (where the cars are used 99% of the time) you will find the TTG will absolutely leave the CLK. I don't care how many "bottles" you have or how good a driver you are.