SAVE ALLANLAMBO!!!!!!!

Oh and juice, maybe there is a touch of sarcasm here that I am not picking up but can you explain this to me?

In a few weeks when my DVD is released I will buy a Lambo and CRUSH IT for charity. Maybe I can get one from VW credit

never once claiming I WAS LOADED or FLAUNTING CASH, etc etc..

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everything in between CA and NY is.

By that same level of stupidity I could say everyone from california eats dick and is a bleeding liberal. But i dont....

By that same level of stupidity I could say everyone from california eats dick and is a bleeding liberal. But i dont....

it's true, but on that same token, I can say everyone in Ohio fucks sheep and tips cows while rolling about in their tractors.

it's true, but on that same token, I can say everyone in Ohio fucks sheep and tips cows while rolling about in their tractors.

Havent ever owned a tractor. And Sheep are just as common in cali as they are here. So thats moot. And dont they say something about good cheese comes from happy cows...in california? Keep trying....

At least my points can be seen nightly on the news.....

No. We like to eat pussy and bleed...Cardinal and Gold! GO TROJANS!

Sorry I digress....

No. We like to eat pussy and bleed...Cardinal and Gold! GO TROJANS!

Sorry I digress....

Damn you.......always going back to those damn USC Trojans.....we'll getcha....you just wait.

Oh and juice, maybe there is a touch of sarcasm here that I am not picking up but can you explain this to me?

Honestly, I dont think he appreciates how he comes off to others.... Personally speaking, after a year of his posts, I think his priorities are completely dicked up.... And Ive thought that LONG before this episode. He's obviously having some financial difficulties.... And yeah, that can happen to anybody.... Yet instead of taking some time to figure out HOW he got to where he is, and being a LOT MORE humble and introspective about it all, he's still blaming others for his problems. Hes on a fcuking Internet forum wasting time, and saving face with us, rather than fixing his problems.... I know the alternative, shining a spolight on yourself and coming to grips with the mistakes YOUVE MADE, is a lot harder than making fun of Allen... But its about the only good thing that MAY come out of this if he gives it a shot.

But he won't.

Honestly, I dont think he appreciates how he comes off to others.... Personally speaking, after a year of his posts, I think his priorities are completely dicked up.... And Ive thought that LONG before this episode. He's obviously having some financial difficulties.... And yeah, that can happen to anybody.... Yet instead of taking some time to figure out HOW he got to where he is, and being a LOT MORE humble and introspective about it all, he's still blaming others for his problems. Hes on a fcuking Internet forum wasting time, and saving face with us, rather than fixing his problems.... I know the alternative, shining a spolight on yourself and coming to grips with the mistakes YOUVE MADE, is a lot harder than making fun of Allen... But its about the only good thing that MAY come out of this if he gives it a shot.

But he won't.

And now time for a dick and pussy joke

Mr Penis asks the pair of balls, "Would you like to go to a pussy party?" The pair of balls say, "fcuk off! Every time we go to one of those, you always go in and leave us fcuking knocking on the outside!"

And now time for a dick and pussy joke

Mr Penis asks the pair of balls, "Would you like to go to a pussy party?" The pair of balls say, "fcuk off! Every time we go to one of those, you always go in and leave us fcuking knocking on the outside!"

lol, good one!

Do you know what really fucks me off about this whole gang fcuk?

The knobheads that gave money to Preacher Juice63 probably have never given a real quantity of cash equal to what they gave Juice to a REAL worthwhile Charitable need.

Tonight in the UK we have Comic Relief, all day people do funny things or big challenges for a whole load of global charities. 9 celebs climbed Kilmanjaro to raise cash to prevent Malaria spreading because a child dies from Malaria every 30 seconds.

Question Give money to that or to someone so they can get their 3 pointed star badge from an impound?

Tricky. Yet we all know what they did.

Im giving fcuk all to comic relief, being a biker, they CLEARLY stated they "didnt want to associated" themselves with the NABD (National association of disabled bikers)

:eusa_wall:

You guys are making shit up now and my legal team is reviewing the material. Hopefully someone makes a mistake. It is just a matter of time. IN A CIVIL MANNER

Wait a sec here.

Are you suggesting that you are having lawyers review material typed by a bunch of guys on an internet car forum looking for libel so you can possibly sue the person?

Really?

Please do me a favor. Print off that post where you said you are doing that, and take it to a trusted friend (real life friend, one who has known you for 10+ years in real life), and show them.

They will likely punch you in the face. Right in the face.

If one of my true friends told me they were doing that, I would pee on them. I'm not into watersports and honestly don't condone urinating on friends in general, but that is what they would deserve for being so pathetic. They would deserve to be treated like a urinal.

Put down the computer.....step away from the computer. It is warping your brain.

Nobody likes you

I am glad this thread is going straight to the 3rd grade.

Spewing shit about his team of legal ass monkeys

Listen dude, I am not a lawyer and I KNOW you are shit out of luck.. I even know the precedent, captain cock!

Wait a sec here.

Are you suggesting that you are having lawyers review material typed by a bunch of guys on an internet car forum looking for libel so you can possibly sue the person?

Really?

Please do me a favor. Print off that post where you said you are doing that, and take it to a trusted friend (real life friend, one who has known you for 10+ years in real life), and show them.

They will likely punch you in the face. Right in the face.

If one of my true friends told me they were doing that, I would pee on them. I'm not into watersports and honestly don't condone urinating on friends in general, but that is what they would deserve for being so pathetic. They would deserve to be treated like a urinal.

Put down the computer.....step away from the computer. It is warping your brain.

c'mon, Allen said it, hes broke and has no mates to lend him the money, how else will he raise cash??? :eusa_dance:

Im giving fcuk all to comic relief, being a biker, they CLEARLY stated they "didnt want to associated" themselves with the NABD (National association of disabled bikers)

:eusa_wall:

Was using it as relevant point of reference that real charities don't get a look but goons will lay out money for a repo'd car.

Not wishing to put down NABD but it is hardly on a level with Malaria, child abuse etc if you get my meaning.

Was using it as relevant point of reference that real charities don't get a look but goons will lay out money for a repo'd car.

Not wishing to put down NABD but it is hardly on a level with Malaria, child abuse etc if you get my meaning.

I understand what you mean mate :icon_thumleft: I just annoys me that they had to be so specific and open on their dislike of the charity.

I'm sorry that you do not 'like' the way I treat people, but I don't like most people. Most people are fcuking idiots and fcuking idiots annoy me for using oxygen that could otherwise be used by people who are not so fcuking idiotic.

Your post history at this forum would certainly put you into the aforementioned category of "fcuking idiot" so therefore I do not nor will not treat you well. We clear?

:iamwithstupid:

:lol2:

HELP CHIMAY52 PROVIDE HIS FAMILY WITH SOMEWHERE TO LIVE:

LP Members, I have recently been offered an opportunity to purchase some land where I can help to raise my family. Currently, we are living in a cardboard box just off Bayview Road in Toronto.

If everyone donates money to me, I will allow you to stay at my new residence for a structured period of time. It is a nice island somewhere, details after I receive the paypal funds.

$1,000: 1 week stay.

$10,000: 4 week stay.

$150,000: 8 week stay.

Oh wait, couldn't you just pay $8,000 and buy 8 single weeks and save yourself $142,000?

DAMN IT!!!

Oh Shit! Ive hit the big time.... I wonder if this comment could be considered a threat coming from a MURDERER?

Today, 05:23 PM #347

Bluemax

Originally Posted by Akademiks

Duz he gotz sum homiez?

I should pop 'em fo' wat he juss said, but omelette dis one slide!!!

I was actually wondering why no one has administered a severe beating to that clown yet... Doesn't he go to car meets?

Don't worry " every dog has his day " Allan has it comming.

Oh Shit! Ive hit the big time.... I wonder if this comment could be considered a threat coming from a MURDERER?

Bluemax

Duz he gotz sum homiez?

I was actually wondering why no one has administered a severe beating to that clown yet... Doesn't he go to car meets?

I wonder what he thinks of " HIS DAY THATS COMING"

Bluemax

Duz he gotz sum homiez?

Im sure the Maricopa County DA would find that interesting. Might even get his bail revoked.