SAVE ALLANLAMBO!!!!!!!

I have chosen not to step in this mess as it is none of my business and I have no interest in it, but it seems like things and threats have gone too far! from the beginning it seems as though Allan was pointing out a fact regarding you and your posting on a MB forum. Whether that was to poke fun or in sheer astonishment; I don't know, nor care. However, what I do have a problem with are the lies which have been slandered and disseminated freely throughout the internet regarding members of this forum??

Sizes of homes, where people live, criminal records, investigations and false marriages?????????

These are all lies and are complete BS! Juicee, there is a difference between spreading the word on actual facts whether that was right or not, that's up to your own discretion. However, spreading complete bogus defamatory statements across forums is quite different (Juicee, JR).

Allan admitted that was his house, does it matter? no. Allan is plenty capable of defending himself Deuce, comon man.

Also I am not the SOURCE of the info whereas Allan did infact CREATE THIS THREAD! Big difference and legally noted by many.

Deuce go ahead man if you have real courage post up your thought over on mbworld, let em know they are liars etc. I am not the origin of any of the stuff regarding Allan. I think there are plenty of information sources Allan is Internet Folkloire, the guy is definately big, not difficult to gather info........not at all

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allan admitted that was his house, does it matter? no. Allan is plenty capable of defending himself Deuce, comon man.

Also I am not the SOURCE of the info whereas Allan did infact CREATE THIS THREAD! Big difference and legally noted by many.

Deuce go ahead man if you have real courage post up your thought over on mbworld, let em know they are liars etc. I am not the origin of any of the stuff regarding Allan. I think there are plenty of information sources Allan is Internet Folkloire, the guy is definately big, not difficult to gather info........not at all

No it doesn't, especially since that house was how many years ago??????

Yes he is a big man and can defend himself, which he does! I am not here defending anyone just giving some insight to you!

Juicee, what does courage have to do with going onto a MB forum and elaborating on their inaccuracies? As I stated I have no interest in participating in this LP vs MB pissing war, so why waste anymore of my time?

You may not be the origin of these defamatory allegations, however you seem to have no qualms about freely exploiting them in print!

Hey Juicee I don't get you man!

Asking money on the net from people that you don't know, crap you must've really ran out of options your poor bastard!; and one more thing, this thread was funny please don't make it "soapy" I am home alone and need entertainment, thank you!

So Juicee, did you get your car back or not? Dunno if I missed something earlier.

You may not be the origin of these defamatory allegations, however you seem to have no qualms about freely exploiting them in print!

Yet this nitwit pipes on again and again about legal stuff. Eg his crack team of lawyers and...

grenade.gif

Ohh Juiceeee.... Lets see... What am I ever going to do with you......

Lets see how this goes:

#1. You posted openly on a public forum bragging of your situation. I didnt fabricate it. I merely reposted it in all its glory and stated my opinion of your being an idiot.

#2. You have made numerous and false derogatory statements about me, namely alluding to saying that I am wanted by the law, that I am a convicted felon, that i am running from the law,falsely claiming prior marriages etc etc. That is SLANDER. HUGE difference from reposting info that came straight from the horses mouth and giving an opinion. You have also admitted publicly to gathering info about me, looking for me etc... That is STALKING....

#3. I can assure you that my real estate holdings have been seen by many, and the house you speak of was even as indicated by the date of the video long long ago. I actually only used this house as a prelude to our move to Maui.. I have also OPENLY stated for the last year that I have been going back and forth between Laguna and Scottsdale. Ill be back in Scottsdale next week if youd like to meet me there. :icon_thumleft: At any point youd like to compare the size and value of my home just in Scottsdale to anything that you own... please let me know. We can also compare payments histories if youd like.

#4. JRCOCKSUCKER, comes on board and starts a thread bragging of a race between him and I with full knowledge that I dont even have my car. Aslong back as 1 month ago I stated it was going back to Heffners, approx 3 weeks ago we showed pics of it getting picked up. It is open knowledge that the car is gone and that obviously I would not race anyone. I have also never claimed to be a track racer, nor did I build the GTT to be one. I built it to lay waste to ANY Mercedes on MBworld in any form of acceleration.. WHICH IT WILL DO.... easily...

Jrcocksucker also mentioned that he never backs down from any race... yet its been mentioned here several times that there was a planned Plastic mess-06 race for weeks.... AND HE NEVER SHOWED UP......

#5. Mbworld members state that half the members here dont own Lambo and atleast Mbworlders own Benzes... Well of course...looking at all those pics of 1990 300 SL's and 1982 Diesels a homeless person could be on Mbworld as an OWNER. Particular case in point is you JUICEE.

Lastly you have further shown what a clueless shitbag you are. If I had just panhandled on the internet, told everyone on a public forum that I had to have all my payments deffered( not just on my car) that my car was repoed, that I could not come up with 8k to retrieve it without having to publicly HUMILIATE myself I wouldnt spend my days on the internet attempting to make defamatory statements against another person. Because as it sits now... Lets say your fairy tale of a story doesnt come through in the next couple weeks.... Sounds like youre not only going to have a bunch of angry out of pocket MBWORLDERs, but deffered payments dont last forever.... And a CLS63 is not a very comfortable car to sleep in. :icon_thumleft:

Just a thought, and honest reflection:

The origination of the problem started by these inflamed threads being started on Lambo Power by Allan in the first place. Let's rewind the tape...

This whole thing got started by Allan's first post insulting Juicee on LP after viewing a thread on MBWorld. (One of the forums Allan is banned from) If Allan never posted the thread on this topic, guess what? These 35 pages here would not exist. POOF.

Regardless of what Allan or what anyone thought of Juicee, it should have been kept to himself and others. The discussion around maturity, he said, she said, slander etc, all started with his first thread. Looks to me Juicee retaliated by posting back. IMO, enough time and web space has been spent on degrading Juicee and Allan and shows the ugliness and the worst in the ones involved of the insults, lies, etc.

BTW- Calling MBWorld members fags surely doesn't help, namecalling as a whole does not. I am pretty sure there are decent, mature members here on LP that feel the same way.

Carry on....

The origination of the problem started by these inflamed threads being started on Lambo Power by Allan in the first place. Let's rewind the tape...

This whole thing got started by Allan's first post insulting Juicee on LP after viewing a thread on MBWorld. (One of the forums Allan is banned from) If Allan never posted the thread on this topic, guess what? These 35 pages here would not exist. POOF.

Regardless of what Allan or what anyone thought of Juicee, it should have been kept to himself and others. The discussion around maturity, he said, she said, slander etc, all started with his first thread. Looks to me Juicee retaliated by posting back. IMO, enough time and web space has been spent on degrading Juicee and Allan and shows the ugliness and the worst in the ones involved of the insults, lies, etc.

BTW- Calling MBWorld members fags surely doesn't help, namecalling as a whole does not. I am pretty sure there are decent, mature members here on LP that feel the same way.

Carry on....

Logically put, but none of that shit matters because this is the InterwebZ.

post-3666-1237148376_thumb.jpg

Ohh Juiceeee.... Lets see... What am I ever going to do with you......

Lets see how this goes:

#1. You posted openly on a public forum bragging of your situation. I didnt fabricate it. I merely reposted it in all its glory and stated my opinion of your being an idiot.

#2. You have made numerous and false derogatory statements about me, namely alluding to saying that I am wanted by the law, that I am a convicted felon, that i am running from the law,falsely claiming prior marriages etc etc. That is SLANDER. HUGE difference from reposting info that came straight from the horses mouth and giving an opinion. You have also admitted publicly to gathering info about me, looking for me etc... That is STALKING....

#3. I can assure you that my real estate holdings have been seen by many, and the house you speak of was even as indicated by the date of the video long long ago. I actually only used this house as a prelude to our move to Maui.. I have also OPENLY stated for the last year that I have been going back and forth between Laguna and Scottsdale. Ill be back in Scottsdale next week if youd like to meet me there. :icon_thumleft: At any point youd like to compare the size and value of my home just in Scottsdale to anything that you own... please let me know. We can also compare payments histories if youd like.

#4. JRCOCKSUCKER, comes on board and starts a thread bragging of a race between him and I with full knowledge that I dont even have my car. Aslong back as 1 month ago I stated it was going back to Heffners, approx 3 weeks ago we showed pics of it getting picked up. It is open knowledge that the car is gone and that obviously I would not race anyone. I have also never claimed to be a track racer, nor did I build the GTT to be one. I built it to lay waste to ANY Mercedes on MBworld in any form of acceleration.. WHICH IT WILL DO.... easily...

Jrcocksucker also mentioned that he never backs down from any race... yet its been mentioned here several times that there was a planned Plastic mess-06 race for weeks.... AND HE NEVER SHOWED UP......

#5. Mbworld members state that half the members here dont own Lambo and atleast Mbworlders own Benzes... Well of course...looking at all those pics of 1990 300 SL's and 1982 Diesels a homeless person could be on Mbworld as an OWNER. Particular case in point is you JUICEE.

Lastly you have further shown what a clueless shitbag you are. If I had just panhandled on the internet, told everyone on a public forum that I had to have all my payments deffered( not just on my car) that my car was repoed, that I could not come up with 8k to retrieve it without having to publicly HUMILIATE myself I wouldnt spend my days on the internet attempting to make defamatory statements against another person. Because as it sits now... Lets say your fairy tale of a story doesnt come through in the next couple weeks.... Sounds like youre not only going to have a bunch of angry out of pocket MBWORLDERs, but deffered payments dont last forever.... And a CLS63 is not a very comfortable car to sleep in. :icon_thumleft:

Allan why dont you just come clean as I have,

You are not perfect and YOU have problems , they maybe a different type of problem but you are not as wealthy as you once were.

Many of you likely are having financial trouble but are too pig headed to admit it.

You asked for help, yet how much cash have you recieved from membership here? hmmm looks like you did get a 3.00 pledge not much considering you have been displaced.

I have not benefited from anything MBFINANCIAL has done, it has been the opposite. I hope that things change between banks and the consumer, I hope they learn to work with us and not against us, taking the car back hurts all of us including the bank. I am simply doing the responsible thing and my homies helped me.

Relax , I am not looking for you , I find you interesting, an Icon in a way.

Thanks for the detailed post, this simply means the secondary wave has been effective, data mining has certainly put pressure on you to at least start responding to some of the mis-conceptions about you.

Im sorry the thread has gotten so serious, hopefully you guys will lighten up, Im getting the car back and I came up with over 60% of the funds on weekly income.

Thanks for your concern, I am quite certain I own more real property than you, part of the reason I am CASH POOR

Carry on....

Welcome to L-power!

Good-bye!

You are not perfect and YOU have problems , they maybe a different type of problem but you are not as wealthy as you once were.

Thanks for your concern, I am quite certain I own more real property than you, part of the reason I am CASH POOR

The first sentence and second sentence in your apology letter you screwed up... The rest of it, well it was ALMOST ok... :icon_butt:

The first sentence and second sentence in your apology letter you screwed up... The rest of it, well it was ALMOST ok... :icon_butt:

See really good things do happen on the interwebz

Allan's ban has been lifted so he can come set the record straight.

I never thought this possible,

Allan, we will await your appearance.

Juice... Honestly, everyone has a shitty time in life; be it business/personal. You just have to roll with the punches and do what you have to do...

Asking people ON THE INTERNET for a lousy $8K is PATHETIC, no matter how you try and spin it. EVEN MORE SO because you claim to live the "high life" when you were never a part of it. Automatically people associate you with the kind of idiots who got us into this credit mess.

Now instead of MANNING UP and doing the "when the going gets tough, the tough gets going" routine, you act like a fcuking TOOL.

1. You'd rather keep you LEASED Benz than sell it and take care of your family/money issues.

2. You are Backing up JR. COCK like he's your idol.

Take your tongue out of his ass for a second so you can read this properly...

If he was such a "BIG MAN" and important enough for you to defend him online (admist your hardships et al), Shouldn't he have spotted you a measely $8K? I mean he's willing to piss away $25K on a RACE??????

3. And most importantly, you are a assclown because you'd rather defend your "integrity" online than take action in the real world to improve your situation. It's counter productive...

now f off already and get busy getting your life back on track.

Juice... Honestly, everyone has a shitty time in life; be it business/personal. You just have to roll with the punches and do what you have to do...

Asking people ON THE INTERNET for a lousy $8K is PATHETIC, no matter how you try and spin it. EVEN MORE SO because you claim to live the "high life" when you were never a part of it. Automatically people associate you with the kind of idiots who got us into this credit mess.

Now instead of MANNING UP and doing the "when the going gets tough, the tough gets going" routine, you act like a fcuking TOOL.

1. You'd rather keep you LEASED Benz than sell it and take care of your family/money issues.

Take your tongue out of his ass for a second so you can read this properly...

If he was such a "BIG MAN" and important enough for you to defend him online (admist your hardships et al), Shouldn't he have spotted you a measely $8K? I mean he's willing to piss away $25K on a RACE??????

3. And most importantly, you are a assclown because you'd rather defend your "integrity" online than take action in the real world to improve your situation. It's counter productive...

now f off already and get busy getting your life back on track.

Your sentiment is not warranted, is not accurate .

Getting the car back is protecting my family and our finances. Losing a car that is leased has much bigger ramafications.

1. A lease has a CAP COST, in a sale you are responsible still for the following

A. The difference between the CAP and what the car sells for

B. The payments due under the contract

So to lose the car =43k judgement against MY ESTATE

Not very smart considering it only takes 8k to reedem.

Also you fcuking puppet masters fail to see that I came up with 5k out of the 8 on my own.

I am not what is wrong , me and mbworld are everything that is RIGHT about the USA

Banks are fucked, your community needs to wake the fcuk up.

AIG hjust paid out 165 million OF YOUR MONEY in bonuses to the very unit that sunk it and your complaining about a 2 week loan amongst FRIENDS. You sir are the fcuking asshat, face reality, your friends can help you and you can help your friends. The BANKS will simply keep taking your money and refuse to lend.

So I assume NOBODY here has any money problems, and nobody here would ask members they have known for 4 plus years for some assistance? Oh ok

take the 43k judgement add the value of the item in the car I lose 50k because I owe 8, now who's the dummy, jackass.

Welcome to L-power!

Good-bye!

Mister Brenton

Super Moderator

Posts: 7,509 Allan has been reinstated for the purpose of defending himself. I don't think it fair for him to be commented on with no voice of his own.

Let me be clear, this will quickly go back to the way it was if Allen cannot defend himself without attacking other members.

MBWORLD Special - OEM Parts Wholesale. Inquire within.

Price sheet now at www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=631973&da=y

I am not what is wrong , me and mbworld are everything that is RIGHT about the USA

At what point when your car was repo'd were you everything right about the USA?

The only thing that could make this tragedy worse is if JUICEE was a Tattooing Mystical Clown with an empty tank of gasssssss....I vote to combine the threadzzzzzz.

Your sentiment is not warranted, is not accurate .

Getting the car back is protecting my family and our finances. Losing a car that is leased has much bigger ramafications.

1. A lease has a CAP COST, in a sale you are responsible still for the following

A. The difference between the CAP and what the car sells for

B. The payments due under the contract

So to lose the car =43k judgement against MY ESTATE

Not very smart considering it only takes 8k to reedem.

Also you fcuking puppet masters fail to see that I came up with 5k out of the 8 on my own.

Banks are fucked, your community needs to wake the fcuk up.

AIG hjust paid out 165 million OF YOUR MONEY in bonuses to the very unit that sunk it and your complaining about a 2 week loan amongst FRIENDS. You sir are the fcuking asshat, face reality, your friends can help you and you can help your friends. The BANKS will simply keep taking your money and refuse to lend.

So I assume NOBODY here has any money problems, and nobody here would ask members they have known for 4 plus years for some assistance? Oh ok

take the 43k judgement add the value of the item in the car I lose 50k because I owe 8, now who's the dummy, jackass.

I'm going to Highlight point's 2 & 3 again... Perhaps you can read it in red.

3. Why would you rather defend your "integrity" online than take action in the real world to improve your real life?

On a serious note,

Come on dude. I'm not getting any enjoyment out of your situation. Hell, i'd rather see you come out of it and buy 2 benz's. I guess we all at LP dont think you are doing the right thing by coming back and defending yourself time and time again...

At the end of the day, who the hell are we to you? Why do you even care what we think? You cannot befriend or please everyone (especially over the INTERNET).

You have the respect of many MBworld members... thats great. Thank them by repaying them back and not "wasting time" fighting over opinions on the internet.

Lots of people over here think you're a lousy dead-beat and will not pay back a cent. Can you blame them? Look how you come off ... ?

Hopefully you get the hint (fcuk, I just spelled it out for you).

Good luck.

...43k judgement against MY ESTATE

now who's the dummy, jackass.

:jackoff:

On a serious note,

Come on dude. I'm not getting any enjoyment out of your situation. Hell, i'd rather see you come out of it and buy 2 benz's. I guess we all at LP dont think you are doing the right thing by coming back and defending yourself time and time again...

At the end of the day, who the hell are we to you? Why do you even care what we think? You cannot befriend or please everyone (especially over the INTERNET).

You have the respect of many MBworld members... thats great. Thank them by repaying them back and not "wasting time" fighting over opinions on the internet.

Lots of people over here think you're a lousy dead-beat and will not pay back a cent. Can you blame them? Look how you come off ... ?

Hopefully you get the hint (fcuk, I just spelled it out for you).

Good luck.

:iamwithstupid:

I vote we leave this thread alone for now and jump back over to the clown/Burntdown thread, there is SO much more exciting stuff to talk about over there!!! :downtown:

Many of you likely are having financial trouble but are too pig headed to admit it.

You asked for help, yet how much cash have you recieved from membership here? hmmm looks like you did get a 3.00 pledge not much considering you have been displaced.

I have not benefited from anything MBFINANCIAL has done, it has been the opposite. I hope that things change between banks and the consumer, I hope they learn to work with us and not against us, taking the car back hurts all of us including the bank. I am simply doing the responsible thing and my homies helped me.

Relax , I am not looking for you , I find you interesting, an Icon in a way.

Thanks for the detailed post, this simply means the secondary wave has been effective, data mining has certainly put pressure on you to at least start responding to some of the mis-conceptions about you.

Im sorry the thread has gotten so serious, hopefully you guys will lighten up, Im getting the car back and I came up with over 60% of the funds on weekly income.

LOL, you just keep digging yourself a hole.. Im not as wealthy as i once was? LOL you can see my bank account? How much you wanna bet?

LOL @ a person making a big deal out of coming up with 5k! LOL

You know nothing about me. As for my wealth,, youre the last person i want to impress. As for MBworld I have no reason to sign onto mbworld. There is only 1 Benz worth owning, an SLR, and there are more SLR owners here then there ever were on MBworld.

And Juicee, whenever you wanna do abit more investigating on things...like for example my Itty bitty as you are telling people 150k home... You need look now further then here:

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...cribs&st=20

And as for my pool which you call bullshit on... theres about 20 threads here going through the progress, its pretty small, over 40,000 gallons, 14 person jacuzzi. I know its not much, and youve got better, but its good enough for me.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...time%20pictures