Ladies love the Ford GT

Destructo

With the success of the R8 thread, i figured I start one in a lot of different sections. I'll start, and everyone follow suit. Enjoy!

fordgtbabe1.JPG

fordgtbabe2.JPG

fordgtbabe3.jpg

fordgtbabe4.jpg

fordgtbabe5.jpg

fordgtbabe6.jpg

fordgtbabe7.jpg

fordgtbabe8.jpg

fordgtbabe9.jpg

fordgtbabe10.jpg

Wow, that last chick is smokin'. Those knockers are wider than the tires.

:iamwithstupid:

we don't agree on car design, but we like the same kind of chicks :eusa_think:

I like the fortune cookie in the first pic, yellow fever FTW (sorry porter, lol)

I like the fortune cookie in the first pic, yellow fever FTW (sorry porter, lol)

Her face is a little ewww, but I love Asian women. Asian chicks FTW!

Her face is a little ewww, but I love Asian women. Asian chicks FTW!

the third chick is all out of proportion, what's wrong with her left leg ? :eusa_naughty:

Ladies do love the FGT, I saw a yellow and black sunday with some old fat guy and 2 girls sitting on each others lap driving down A1A (that made up my mind LOL)

I must say i also love the FGT lately. it has really grown on me since i saw a couple at the airstrip. i wish i bought one when they were 140k :(

"Ladies do love the FGT, I saw a yellow and black sunday with some old fat guy and 2 girls sitting on each others lap driving down A1A (that made up my mind LOL)

I must say i also love the FGT lately. it has really grown on me since i saw a couple at the airstrip. i wish i bought one when they were 140k "

I liked them also until i sat in one..my head hits the roof, and lowering the seat doesnt give one much more room...the Gallardo has much more head room, but less leg room..either way the girls are hot!

Dude her face looks like it was on fire and put out with a brick (TM LamboPower thread circa 2008-ish).

Im gonna say ladies love the FGT when nothing else is around. Other than that, not soo much.

Atleast i didn't start a "Ladies love the Mini thread" we'd have pictures of over weight bull dyks. :gay:

Atleast i didn't start a "Ladies love the Mini thread" we'd have pictures of over weight bull dyks. :gay:

I think you should start one because Ladies love Mini :eusa_dance:

My first attachment didn't work :eusa_wall:

spaceball.gif

candy4gj9.jpg