Picked up my GTT!!!

Went to Sp and picked up the GTT!! Only took me 2 weeks! :lol2: :lol2:

Ill have a complete write up later as I get to play with it abit more, but Ill say this... Its quieter... Sounds better.... and on RACE GAS HOLY SHIT DOES THAT MOTHERFUCKER GO LIKE HELL!!! :eek3dance:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, Allan. Enjoy, be safe, and I hope you enjoy it in the best of health.. :icon_thumleft:

Maybe I should wait to run my car with the VBOX until next week so I can at least give you some happy times with the new ride before you have to admit how sweet my sac is..:lol2:

Ill have a complete write up later as I get to play with it abit more, but Ill say this... Its quieter... Sounds better.... and on RACE GAS HOLY SHIT DOES THAT MOTHERFUCKER GO LIKE HELL!!! :eek3dance:

Great!! Now hurry up and put it back in the garage :icon_mrgreen: :eusa_naughty:

Great!! Now hurry up and put it back in the garage :icon_mrgreen: :eusa_naughty:

Yeah, he drove it home. Maybe he'll drive it once more after Kisco sends back the vbox. Then it'll sit till he sends it back to Heffner for the 2000 hp upgrade.

Sounds great! Do you currently have the VBOX Allan? Would be nice to VBOX my car!

I dont have the vbox. Kisco does...

I dont have the vbox. Kisco does...

I will be done with the VBOX this weekend. Looking at the weather, I am either going to get the numbers for my car tomorrow or Sunday. After that, I will send it out to who ever Allan wants.

I will be done with the VBOX this weekend. Looking at the weather, I am either going to get the numbers for my car tomorrow or Sunday. After that, I will send it out to who ever Allan wants.

Cool!

Guest skokos

Allan,I remember you had a older porsche 930 (i believe) that was tuned and you had talked a lot about how it was extremely fast,and the fastest car you had up to the point of your GTT.

How fast was it and how would the two cars compare?

Sweet and lets see the pics and dyno vids etc...Congrats!

Hmmm. :eusa_think: