Michael Vick reinstated to the NFL

DetroitDetomaso

Michael Vick reinstated to the NFL. WTF! I'm so pissed! NFL,kiss my ass! I'm emailing the NFL now and I hope you do as well. This wrecks the season for me.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expected 4-8 games, enough for him to miss a training camp and not have teams "experiment" with him by plugging him in early.

However, he paid his debt to society and obviously in interviews impressed Goodell enough to allow him to rejoin the league.

That said: He's worthless. Unless your idea of a sustainable offense is Kordell Stewart slash-type players running trick option plays out of the backfield. As a QB he was never worth a starting spot to begin with frankly.

This man is responsible for beating dogs, electrocuting dogs, drowning dogs and lets not forget the Raping Pole. He may have served his time but I'm very disappointed in the NFL. This type of person makes me sick!

I think the NFL jumped the proverbial gun on this. They should have waited for him to recover whatever amount of image he could before letting him back in. He just got out of prison!

This man is responsible for beating dogs, electrocuting dogs, drowning dogs and lets not forget the Raping Pole. He may have served his time but I'm very disappointed in the NFL. This type of person makes me sick!

Ray Lewis, Dante Stalworth, Jamal Lewis, Ricky Williams, and now Vick. The NFL might as well hire The Rock as commisioner with all of the cons playing.

I didn't know the extent of the abuse, but it's uncalled for. Much different than a poor decision like a DUI - this deserves some harsh penalties. One of which should be never playing ball professionally again.

-100 points for NFL

"However, he paid his debt to society"

What else do you want?

Exactly. The man has lost over 100 million dollars and still has to sit out. I love dogs just as much as the next guy, but a lot more people have done far worse.

"However, he paid his debt to society"

What else do you want?

I want the NFL to keep this guy out. I think "Dog Food Tester" would be a great job for him. I also want him to rot in hell. :icon_thumleft:

vick.bmp

I want the NFL to keep this guy out. I think "Dog Food Tester" would be a great job for him. I also want him to rot in hell. :icon_thumleft:

I could understand how some of you dog lovers feel betrayed by the law, but the man did his time.

I dont think he did near enough time. But there better at least be a significant portion of whatever new money he earns toward some form of animal charity

Anyone know how other organizations handle this sort of thing? Medical license? Law license? Stock brokers, architects, electricians, Mc Donald's managers?

- Robert

I dont think he did near enough time. But there better at least be a significant portion of whatever new money he earns toward some form of animal charity

:iamwithstupid:

since he's already back, might as well hit him in the bank account, DUMB NFL, should have at least announced an agreement like this with his reinstatement announcement

I would not worry. It does not mean anyone will offer him a job. The fans are going to boo him every chance they get. If you were an owner, would you want this guy on your payroll?

While I can the opinion well he did his time let him back in. I also can understand and support the opinion that what he did was terrible and will not be forgotten by many people in society. These people do not want this man to be allowed back in to play and become a role model for their children to watch as it sends the wrong message.

When this topic came up on the national new an anchor lady for CNN said it quite simple. "What if I went out and did something as horrific as this, then served my time and was released from jail. Do you think I would get my job back here as an anchor woman for CNN news?" The consensus amongst the other anchors was NO!

Just because you serve the time in this case does not erase the fact that you did the crime. People do not deserve anything they need to work for it.

Just my opinion. Sincerely Vic

Ray Lewis killed somebody albeit he was never convicted. but he is back playing and everyone loves him....just saying.....

where is Dwiggs when you need him. this is BS. this guy should have the same done to him. thos dogs were defensless. i vote perma band from the NFL.

on the other foot, he can play ball, so it will be interesting to see what team sells them selves short and picks up this loser.

I think they are setting a poor example to the youth of America as well as other NFL players by doing this

I think they are setting a poor example to the youth of America as well as other NFL players by doing this

Don't care if he "served his time." He served it and now he's able to do what he wishes, NOT in jail. Doesn't mean he should return to normal life making big money - if he gets on a team, that is.

Hopefully no one signs him, and if they do, he gets boo'ed out of the arena.

It doesnt really matter to me what his crime was, he paid his debt to society and should be free to do anything that is within the limits of his probation. Work being one of those. I have seen people in the US, and especially in other countries pay a considerably smaller price for far worse crimes.

It doesnt really matter to me what his crime was, he paid his debt to society and should be free to do anything that is within the limits of his probation. Work being one of those. I have seen people in the US, and especially in other countries pay a considerably smaller price for far worse crimes.

Those who say "he did his time, his debt is paid" - would you say the same if he molested a little girl?

And don't say "that's different" - it doesn't matter. Either a person's debt is paid when they do their time, or it is not.

I happen to think that it's not paid when you finish your time. Doing time is your punishment for your actions, but it doesn't mean you have atoned for what you did, only that you have been punished for your actions. If I run over someone's kid, and I do 5 years to punish me, that doesn't mean I've made the family whole.

Vick is a shitbag who deserves to burn in hell. The NFL are shitbags for giving him the right to play again. What message does that send to kids who look up to this sack of shit? That you can torture helpless animals and do a couple years and go back to making millions?

I hope nobody signs him and he winds up broke and selling his ass to make ends meet. He's a douche.