My new LP560-4 Spyder

Rami

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest skokos

Rami,your choice when it comes to picking out colors and options on your cars is impeccable.

Do you miss the lp640 at all or is the 560 filling the void?

Rami,your choice when it comes to picking out colors and options on your cars is impeccable.

Do you miss the lp640 at all or is the 560 filling the void?

Thx Skokos :)

Well, to be perfectly honest, I don't miss the LP640 at all. In a normal world the flagship should be the better car but in Lambo land it's just the other way around. The LP560 is 10 times the car the LP640 is. There is only one thing it can't compete with and that's its road presence. But in the end the guy who is driving the car will only enjoy what is happening inside and not how it effects other people.

I already knew I made a mistake when I sold my previous Gallardo for the LP640 Roadster but now with the LP560 I'm perfectly happy again :)

Guest skokos
Thx Skokos :)

Well, to be perfectly honest, I don't miss the LP640 at all. In a normal world the flagship should be the better car but in Lambo land it's just the other way around. The LP560 is 10 times the car the LP640 is. There is only one thing it can't compete with and that's its road presence. But in the end the guy who is driving the car will only enjoy what is happening inside and not how it effects other people.

I already knew I made a mistake when I sold my previous Gallardo for the LP640 Roadster but now with the LP560 I'm perfectly happy again :)

That is so incredible to me that the LP560 is THAT much better of a car. I wouldn't believe it if I had not heard it from SO many other people. I need to find a way to swing a ride in one and see myself.

I get what your saying about the road presence and it not mattering because it's ALL about what you enjoy driving and not what the person walking there dog thinks.

Well congrats and have a blast Rami!! :icon_thumleft:

DSC07190copy.jpg

This pic is phenomenal; the playful and enthusiastic orange over black LP560 testing the patience of the big, bad, sinister black over orange LP640. Two cars from the same company, one might expect them to be quite similar; yet in accordance with the color schemes they are totally opposite in how they behave and reward the owner/driver.

In other words, they're both bad-ass, just in different ways. Congrats!

:iamwithstupid:

LOVE IT!!! Absolutely GORGEOUS! That is the perfect spyder, there isn't one thing that could be improved upon.

vbox that shit! :D

congrats man! the car looks amazing! the rims are perfect with the car!

beautiful car Rami!!! fantastic choice in options. I noticed you said you were getting silver badges. Where do you get them if you dont mind me asking. I would like to get some badges with Red instead of the gold lambo or even silver as well.

thanks, and congrats

HOLY FUDGE Dude!! Congratz

I love your combo, I imagine how you feel right now

Love the Rims!! and the pix

Thx again :)

Vbox will happen but I'm still breaking her in :(

Will do it around 10000km.

The silver badge I was talking about is the one that goes on the hood. It's a custom made in real silver actually. This company was referred to me by another member here and they did a great job (it's not cheap though): http://www.motorheadjewelry.com/

Thx again :)

Vbox will happen but I'm still breaking her in :(

Will do it around 10000km.

The silver badge I was talking about is the one that goes on the hood. It's a custom made in real silver actually. This company was referred to me by another member here and they did a great job (it's not cheap though): http://www.motorheadjewelry.com/

Looks awesome in orange.

How much for the silver badge, you have it on the LP640 as well, yes? Is it all the same size?

Looks awesome in orange.

How much for the silver badge, you have it on the LP640 as well, yes? Is it all the same size?

I believe it was around 750 USD. Murci and Gallardo are the same size yes.

Rami

thanks for the info on the custom badge company. I am having them design me a new badges for my lp spyder coming in. I am having them do the hood badge, the wheels, and the steering wheel. Again I appreciate the info. It was very helpful.