VBUGKING

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What group am I in?

Group:

Member No.: 6,539

Wow, finally, my 1000th post! My posts are slowly catching up to the amount of Vbox runs I have done..... :P

Aaron

Glitch.

It's fixed now. You're officially a Lambo Owner. Ha!

Bernard, I am hoping in great conditions to get low 4's on race gas. I am fairly confident ill be able to put down all 1060 rwhp from 60mph on. I just wish it wasnt 90+ degrees outside. Where's fall when you need it. :eusa_wall:

Aaron

Be patient, your time will come......and it will be FAST! Jason told me your Toyos really stick, so low 4s are doable, you might not even have to wait until cooler weather. :icon_thumleft:

Aaron, congrats on the awesome car and the amazing 60-130 times. Enjoy in best of health.. :icon_thumleft:

House looks really impressive! More pictures please.

how many miles did you put on your G with the "old" tt setup?

I think around 2000 miles.

Aaron

Aaron, congrats on the awesome car and the amazing 60-130 times. Enjoy in best of health.. :icon_thumleft:

Thanks Kisco, good to have you back. Still enjoying your car? The only race I have had so far since having my TTG back is a Dinan M5. Of course it wasnt very much of a race....

Apparently, Jason says running race gas on the pump program costs me horsepower, so now I have to use up all the race gas in the tank and fill it with pump gas and go do some more 60-130 runs.

Aaron

Thanks Kisco, good to have you back. Still enjoying your car? The only race I have had so far since having my TTG back is a Dinan M5. Of course it wasnt very much of a race....

Apparently, Jason says running race gas on the pump program costs me horsepower, so now I have to use up all the race gas in the tank and fill it with pump gas and go do some more 60-130 runs.

Aaron

GET TO WORK!!!!!

Aaron

Thanks, Aaron. Good to be back. Car is doing wonderful and taking a beating like it should be..:lol2:

Yes, when you run race gas on your pump gas tune, you will run a rich AFR which will cause you to lose some power.

Looking forward to the improved numbers. Congrats once again. :icon_thumleft:

Some people asked for pictures of my house. Here are some pictures of my previous house that I still own...

Aaron

man... how did you ever live in that crack shack? Btw in Beverly hills that would be a 30 Mill home..

man... how did you ever live in that crack shack? Btw in Beverly hills that would be a 30 Mill home..

easily!

I love the style of the interior, Who put all the stuff together, a designer or you did it yourself?

Even more if the size of the land is as large as it looks.

In any of the desireable SoCal zip codes the property tax alone would be $50k...a month...