Fuck Me Guys..... Dodge a bullet today

Roman

So.... Today is the 14th.... AKA "BANK DAY" for me....

At noon, Tony and I ran down the hill to the BofA to get cash from the ATM ($300.00)

About an hour later the place got robbed.

When The Bad guy came out, he was greeted by the Irvine and Tustin Police Departments, pulled his gun and shot himself in the head while the ATM customers looked on in horror...

I HAD planned to go to the bank AFTER lunch (T was hungry and bitchy).... But for some reason decided to go BEFORE.... Otherwise we would have been right in the middle of the whole thing...

http://cbs2.com/local/Bank.Robber.Irvine.2.1129416.html

Untitled-2.gif

Good thing you weren't there brotha. Especially due to the amount of firepower you carry with you

Good thing you weren't there brotha. Especially due to the amount of firepower you carry with you

Im sitting here going through the "What ifs" and possible scenarios.... The only thing I can come up with is:

1. GRAB THE BOY AND RUN UNTIL MY BACK GIVES OUT (or til Im behind hard cover which there is a LOT of there...)

But Im just thinking about the HIGH probablity of a crossfire between the bad guys and the cops, and being caught right in the middle of the fcuking thing.....

But Im also thinking of the other tactics the BG could have used... Including GRABBING A HOSTAGE....

Jeeze. Glad to hear you are safe.

Were you CCW? Really dodged a bullet if you were!

Hell yes.

I'm just glad he checked himself out, rather than waste our money on litigation, court fees, prision fees, parole fees, etc, etc...Or even worse, take some people out with him...

Glad you weren't involved either.

Hell yes.

Glad to hear you were prepared for the worst. Situations like this really wake you up, even if you think you are prepared for such a situation.

Have a big dinner with Tony to celebrate good luck :icon_thumleft:

BTW.... I think the CBS video ends pretty hilariously:

"We dont know what was going on in his brain when he decided to shoot himself..."

I do...

hemorrhaging...

Regarding the Concealed Carry....

I was under the impression in California those were incredibly difficult to get....

and how come every time I purchase firearms with Hi-Capacity magazines, the hard-sided cases have stickers stating "Not Legal In California" ??

Just curious, thanks....

Wow!

Glad you weren't caught in that and were out by the time it happened.

You don't need to buy a lottery ticket, it sounds like you already won today.

Including GRABBING A HOSTAGE....

I get the impression it would never get to that point... If you're carrying, you know full well you would drop him before he ever got close.

Dead guys can't give their side of the story ;)

Regarding the Concealed Carry....

I was under the impression in California those were incredibly difficult to get....

and how come every time I purchase firearms with Hi-Capacity magazines, the hard-sided cases have stickers stating "Not Legal In California" ??

Just curious, thanks....

Both are true.... Its incredibly hard to get one, and Hi cap magazines are illegal to purchase here....

(I have both)

Guest SP-superJay
I'm just glad he checked himself out, rather than waste our money on litigation, court fees, prision fees, parole fees, etc, etc...Or even worse, take some people out with him...

Glad you weren't involved either.

:iamwithstupid: glad to hear you're safe, and all is well...i've had that happen to me one too many times where if I were just a few minutes late something bad would have resulted.

Ive got one better for you. I was at an ATM inside a grocery store with a bank also. Minutes after I left the place it was robbed. My receipt said 5:55pm and they news said it was robbed around 6pm. They caught the guy later, not very smart to go to a bank in a grocery store at 6pm.

Ive got one better for you. I was at an ATM inside a grocery store with a bank also. Minutes after I left the place it was robbed. My receipt said 5:55pm and they news said it was robbed around 6pm. They caught the guy later, not very smart to go to a bank in a grocery store at 6pm.

are you on this forum from jail? :lol2:

are you on this forum from jail? :lol2:

Funny guy.......... And no....