Heffner TT-G VS Carrera GT (Video)

GARY JAVO

Now these are the kinds of vids I like to see. Clear footage, vs. a very fast exotic, to 150+. Very nice, Aaron.. :icon_thumleft:

Well done.

I heard the Porsche owner was so depressed after this he sold his CGT and was recently spotted in Sarasota driving a Vespa. :icon_butt:

Work has kept me pretty busy, but it looks like there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I should be able to slow down and play a bit. Just picked up a bunch of HD equipment and software. You might just see some of my very own "Italian" footage in the not too distant future :) .

GJ

People will scream bloody murder, but I would bet that a stock LP560 would stay within a couple car lengths of a stock CGT. May even match it as we've seen it do against stock LP640s and 599s.

As Allan has mentioned before, the CGT in roll-on races is more bark than bite. That isn't a diss to the CGT, with the downforce it produces as speed climbs along with other design decisions intended for the track it obviously wasn't created specifically for this scenario.

Great video Gary, can't believe the Heffner cars are doing 800-900rwhp on pump gas, amazing. :icon_thumleft:

Good gawd the CGT exhaust note is to die for. Congrats to the owners of both cars. No surprise in the outcome at all. TT G is almost untouchable vs modded cars much less a bonestocker. +1 on seeing an LP560 vs CGT race stock to stock.

Gary you make the coolest and best edited videos ever!!!!

Congrats to Aaron and Jason on another fantastic build.

Haha i like the nice flash of the ending with the cops.

Kind of what I would expect to see when a 850 wheel HP car races a ~600 crank HP car.

Exactly. It almost has twice as much horsepower, and probably twice the torque, not surprised at all. The CGT is still amazing in my view, especially in black. :) The exhaust note is phenomenal and it must deliver the best driver's experience out there.

Great video Gary, thanks for sharing!

:icon_pidu:

Great vid Gary. Are you saying that you will be getting into a Lambo sometime soon?

Glad you like the video. Yes, I have begun looking. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. :icon_pidu: