Lambo Brunch....

Allan-Herbie

I wasn't on the run because I gave up my lead spot to Samuel who was the driver who did the SV promo video for Lamborghini. I thought loaning my car to a pro driver would make for a better run and it did.

Tom

Those two sentances show why Tom is a class act, and why the people who attend the events he plans always come away smiling and laughing. He puts others first in every aspect of his life, I see that every time I'm with him.

Having been his friend for awhile and seeing how much he cares about the brand, the owners, the car community (not just Lambos) and his friends--if he says that it was the right decision for the management, then I believe him 100%. I have personally seen the level of work that went into this event, and it was huge (thanks to Joy as well!).

We won't hear the whole story on the board and we don't need to. It won't matter to the ones that want to trash Winkelmann anyway--they're going to do that even if Winkelmann was flying out to do a double lung transplant. The brand is either promoted or it's not, and a few here made up their minds and nothing will change it. Oh well.

I hope everybody had a great time on the run, I can't wait to see pictures, and it killed me not to be there (a new baby precluded it).

Stay safe on the 11-99 run tomorrow!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must reply that I do not know Tom. What I do know is that Tom put on a nice event that benefited one cause and one cause only, the 11-99 Foundation.

I am a long time Lamborghini owner and I have to say, I am tired of the excuses and fools they make the customers out to be. The company acts like we are all children and we should be thankful they are selling us Lamborghini's. God it is soooo old at this point.

And now, the answer to the burning question:

Stephan Winkelmann left the event in haste to avoid service of a subpoena in the ongoing "saga" of Vik Keuylians Lamborghini Orange County.

Stephan and the entire management teams "former favorite" worlds largest Lamborghini Dealer.

I think Audi needs to rethink Mr. Winkelmann's position along with a few other "Management Team" members.

Everyone today was disappointed in certain "Management Team" members attitude's.

Audi has to be pissed and heads will roll!

I see the plot thickens.

Stephan Winklemann ran away to avoid a subpoena in the ongoing "saga" of Vik Keuylian and his LOC dealership. Vik wants payment for the franchise and they want Mr. Winkelmann in court.

wtf?? oh well better luck next time

Stephan Winklemann ran away to avoid a subpoena in the ongoing "saga" of Vik Keuylian and his LOC dealership. Vik wants payment for the franchise and they want Mr. Winkelmann in court.

:iamwithstupid:

Somebody start talking

Here's your answer:

Alright guys, what the hell happened??

We're all family here.... secret's safe with me

Here's your answer:

ok, cat is out of the bag... Lamborghini needs to rid of itself of the "shit" out of its system..Yes Vik was #1 dealer of Lambos for a whilr... that will never come back..Orange county was filled with mortgage brokers who bought all the "Lambos" that time is gone and will NEVER be back... I will omit mt personal feelings about VIK out of this post.. the ONLY hing he has done is fcuk up the Lambo name, brand, inegrity and value...

The sooner this virus is flushed, the better for the brand.

I feel sorry for all the owners who came from across the nation to have a "positive" meeting today and this piece of bile intentionally fucked it up..

Thanks to Tom for all the effort of todays meeting..

I must reply that I do not know Tom. What I do know is that Tom put on a nice event that benefited one cause and one cause only, the 11-99 Foundation.

I am a long time Lamborghini owner and I have to say, I am tired of the excuses and fools they make the customers out to be. The company acts like we are all children and we should be thankful they are selling us Lamborghini's. God it is soooo old at this point.

Stephan Winkelmann left the event in haste to avoid service of a subpoena in the ongoing "saga" of Vik Keuylians Lamborghini Orange County.

Stephan and the entire management teams "former favorite" worlds largest Lamborghini Dealer.

I think Audi needs to rethink Mr. Winkelmann's position along with a few other "Management Team" members.

Everyone today was disappointed in certain "Management Team" members attitude's.

It is clear you have an agenda if only it was a little more transparent. :rolleyes:

Removing a CEO due to the fiasco of how a franchise was run. Really?

It's not as simple as a CEO avoiding service. Any CEO has a first responsibility to make sure that a company run's smoothly. This also means that litigation has to be dealt with in a way that doesn't interfere with business in the normal course. Lamborghini is a small company that does all it can to remain as independent as possible from Audi. To do so, it must also financially stand on its own two feet. To do that, it must play the litigation game well or it will forever be hampered by proceedings, proceedings that get expensive. Who ultimately pays for expensive judgments? We do! Anyone who manufacturers cars gets dragged into litigation with everything from car accidents to supplier agreements, environmental issues, and product liability claims, and dealer issues, and Lamborghini is no different. This list of reasons to sue any exotic car company is endless. We ALL want the LOC/Lamborghini saga to end and end ASAP.

None of us benefit from this dragging on and on and the endless bashing of Winkelmann doesn't help us sustain the value of the brand so I do wish that would end. Instead, I'd rather see this kept constructive so we end up with a better company that gets it. That understands us as consumers.

Litigation is a very tough game and without any of us knowing the hard details on both sides, all we can do is let both sides play their hands until there is a resolution. NONE OF US LIKE THIS!!! Rather than blame Lamborghini management or Vik, I'd rather focus on the positive and try and get resolutions to problems that impact us directly such as service and resale. There is nothing I can write, say or do, that will resolve their case. Keep in mind I bought my car from Vik and they all treated me extremely well, as they did most of us. Yet, what they did yesterday was really shitty and made them look like complete assholes, but it's their way of playing the game. It sucks that we're hurt by it. At the same time, Stephan Winkelmann has a company to run at the best of his abilities and that has to come first. I don't always agree with his judgment either, but I do know he works his ass off for the brand. He flew to OC just for us. He was there so this isn't a lazy guy who didn't feel like getting up that morning. He had a great time in Seattle and this was to a repeat. He was all smiles when he looked around and saw all the cars gathering and I was shocked by what happened suddenly. Lamborghini was attempting to do a very good thing.

I'm up going through photos now. I didn't go on the drive and I know people took a lot of pictures so please post them when you can.

It's not as simple as a CEO avoiding service. Any CEO has a first responsibility to make sure that a company run's smoothly. This also means that litigation has to be dealt with in a way that doesn't interfere with business in the normal course. Lamborghini is a small company that does all it can to remain as independent as possible from Audi. To do so, it must also financially stand on its own two feet. To do that, it must play the litigation game well or it will forever be hampered by proceedings, proceedings that get expensive. Who ultimately pays for expensive judgments? We do! Anyone who manufacturers cars gets dragged into litigation with everything from car accidents to supplier agreements, environmental issues, and product liability claims, and dealer issues, and Lamborghini is no different. This list of reasons to sue any exotic car company is endless. We ALL want the LOC/Lamborghini saga to end and end ASAP.

None of us benefit from this dragging on and on and the endless bashing of Winkelmann doesn't help us sustain the value of the brand so I do wish that would end. Instead, I'd rather see this kept constructive so we end up with a better company that gets it. That understands us as consumers.

Litigation is a very tough game and without any of us knowing the hard details on both sides, all we can do is let both sides play their hands until there is a resolution. NONE OF US LIKE THIS!!! Rather than blame Lamborghini management or Vik, I'd rather focus on the positive and try and get resolutions to problems that impact us directly such as service and resale. There is nothing I can write, say or do, that will resolve their case. Keep in mind I bought my car from Vik and they all treated me extremely well, as they did most of us. Yet, what they did yesterday was really shitty and made them look like complete assholes, but it's their way of playing the game. It sucks that we're hurt by it. At the same time, Stephan Winkelmann has a company to run at the best of his abilities and that has to come first. I don't always agree with his judgment either, but I do know he works his ass off for the brand. He flew to OC just for us. He was there so this isn't a lazy guy who didn't feel like getting up that morning. He had a great time in Seattle and this was to a repeat. He was all smiles when he looked around and saw all the cars gathering and I was shocked by what happened suddenly. Lamborghini was attempting to do a very good thing.

I'm up going through photos now. I didn't go on the drive and I know people took a lot of pictures so please post them when you can.

Thanks for posting Tommy :icon_thumleft: Sorry things didn't work out how you envisioned, but I'm sure perhaps corporate got a small taste of the passion from just this small group and in the future will be able to work more in tandem with owners/enthusiasts.

Here's your answer:

Here's your answer:

mban1862l.jpg

Next time maybe have an event like this here in the Bay Area so that the stigma of OC in general is absent. There are a lot of really fantastic driving roads around here (can't say the same for LA), much less traffic, and less BS in general.

Tom - Thanks for a great event. Everybody was great and it was nice to finally meet some people from L-Power. The drive down PCH was great! At one point it was a sea of Lambos, 3 across and loud as hell. The stops along the way were great also. Nothing like sitting on the side of the road with 25+ Lambos all with their doors open saluting the passing traffic! Great time.

:icon_thumleft:

We heard you the first time....

I think we need to start a "ALLANLAMBO FOR LAMBORGHINI PRESIDENT" movement... :icon_thumleft:

Allanlambo, yes HE can !!!

:eusa_dance:

I think we need to start a "ALLANLAMBO FOR LAMBORGHINI PRESIDENT" movement... :icon_thumleft:

Allanlambo, yes HE can !!!

:eusa_dance:

ohhh Ohhhh... Can I be General Counsel?

I'm throwing my hat in the ring for something useful! :lol2: Although that may be a stretch.

Corporate Catering.....

No... Wait..... Youre a fcuking vegetarian.....

Tom - Thanks for a great event. Everybody was great and it was nice to finally meet some people from L-Power. The drive down PCH was great! At one point it was a sea of Lambos, 3 across and loud as hell. The stops along the way were great also. Nothing like sitting on the side of the road with 25+ Lambos all with their doors open saluting the passing traffic! Great time.

I'm glad to hear you had a great time. That's what it's about. Thanks for letting me know.