"What's in there?"

"It's stock."

"Get the fcuk outta here."

Instant classic! :lol2:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats crazy is, theres a guy that spent 1.3 mil on a enzo and Allan pulls up in a yellow G and blows his doors off for less then 300k!!

Billy-You sound like one of those guys on the mustang boards..LOL

The Veyron looks awesome :icon_thumleft:

I guess that is your opinion, and that's OK. But I have a different view on racing.

Sure, racing and beating an Enzo would be fun because it's an ENZO, not denying that, but that is not really a challenge, AT ALL. If racing older cars to get good races is what I have to do, then that's what I will race. But hey, that's just me. Again, not denying that beating an Enzo isn’t awesome, because it is!!

BTW, 'hunk of shit' car is relevant to one's perception. That Enzo owner might have looked at your car and labeled it as a hunk of shit in comparison to his car, but raced you anyways.. :icon_mrgreen:

For sure... the GTT is no Enzo... But as i said racing 5k cars isnt my cup of tea... I didnt race them when I was driving an Mr2 Turbo..

But as i said racing 5k cars isnt my cup of tea.

And that's completely understandable. I love racing fast cars in general, and that's why I do it.

"What do you got in there, man?"

"It's stock."

"What's in there?"

"It's stock."

:iamwithstupid:

That was hilarious :lol2: :icon_thumleft:

Billy-You sound like one of those guys on the mustang boards..LOL

The Veyron looks awesome :icon_thumleft:

:thefinger: i bet the guy driving the enzo felt like he should be on the mustang boards after that ass whoopin'!

now go put some TT's on that spyder of yours........

:icon_thumleft: Judging by the pics the Zonda is a C12S, which does look terribly dated now. The F looks much better.

Exactly the C12 was shown at the 1999 motor show so it is a decade old now so can looking dated even in a horrid colour. "Only" 400 bhp to.

BTW, 'hunk of shit' car is relevant to one's perception. That Enzo owner might have looked at your car and labeled it as a hunk of shit in comparison to his car, but raced you anyways.. :icon_mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't you mean the hunk of shit behind Allan's car coming out of the tunnel? Who let that joker with the Camaro in the group? I hate the new Camaro, should have died in 2002.

Don't you mean the hunk of shit behind Allan's car coming out of the tunnel? Who let that joker with the Camaro in the group? I hate the new Camaro, should have died in 2002.

Yeah noticed that too :iamwithstupid:

I was the one driving the SLR yesterday at the 1199 run.. first off good meeting you Allan.. a very nice guy in person.. alot different fron the forums... lol

his car is very very fast and I believe he was on low boost.. he left me like I was driving a hybrid...

I was running with my friend in his veyron most of the run and what I told Allan was that fron 20-120 I was on his ass the whold time.. not sure if he was driving full throttle or not...

it was a fun day all around and I look forward to future runs...

1199run038.jpg

1199run032.jpg

"What do you got in there, man?"

"It's stock."

"What's in there?"

"It's stock."

He seems like a pretty cool guy....

I was the one driving the SLR yesterday at the 1199 run.. first off good meeting you Allan.. a very nice guy in person.. alot different fron the forums... lol

his car is very very fast and I believe he was on low boost.. he left me like I was driving a hybrid...

I was running with my friend in his veyron most of the run and what I told Allan was that fron 20-120 I was on his ass the whold time.. not sure if he was driving full throttle or not...

it was a fun day all around and I look forward to future runs...

1199run038.jpg

1199run032.jpg

Hey man! It was great meeting you! We should all get together and do our own Smaller run!