ENZO meets GTT

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And is that a surprise in any way, shape, or form?? hehe. The only surprise would be if you didn't walk the Enzo bad enough to where it looked like he was going in reverse at WOT. ;)

time for a Veyron vs GTT, honestly.

I was close to making this happen a few weeks ago. So close to making it happen. It fell through. I think a Veyron would be a good race with my car as it sits now.

I was close to making this happen a few weeks ago. So close to making it happen. It fell through. I think a Veyron would be a good race with my car as it sits now.

Was that Ken's car?

Was that Ken's car?

Ken, as in Ken Lingenfelter? If so, then no. It was someone from OH. I was willing to meet half way to get that race on video. But it never worked out.

Also raced something called a V-RT Porsche. Beautifull looking Porsche.... but man it was slowwwwwwww... but I loved the way it looked...

So the story on the Enzo race is that we were pretty much together for most of the run, He kept slowing down so he could open up gaps and then flooring it. Young guy, seemed pretty cool. We get to a point were for the first time we were going to turn onto a multi lane road and i knew he was going to punch it. We followed behind in first gear, soon as he got on it we floored it ... and well you can watch for yourself.. What you dont see is the GTT blowing the tires off sideways down the road....

There was a Veyron there and a Zonda.. neither of which did much of anything... Oh, and I m no longer a Zonda fan. looks old.. out dated...

See, you should keep it. There is really nothing on the road that can run with a properly sorted GTT. (With the exception of a higher HP TT Viper or Supra, which would not be able to be driven around town like the TTG) and maybe acouple of Porsches I know of. :)

Allan, for as much as you do in-car video, why not get one of those suction mounts for the inside? They're great - used it several times inside (mounted on side window or windshield, and also works outside the car. Very safe, too.