Kanye West=Garbage

Guest skokos

Which briungs to mind....WHO the F makes up these stupid categories?? What next, Best Left Handed Pop Female Artist!!!????

How about "Best Posse"?

From Family Guy:

Presenter: And the Grammy, for biggest posse goes to...Ja Rule!

Madonna: What!?

Presenter: No Madonna, posse, posse.

Madonna: Oh.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about "Best Posse"?

From Family Guy:

Presenter: And the Grammy, for biggest posse goes to...Ja Rule!

Madonna: What!?

Presenter: No Madonna, posse, posse.

Madonna: Oh.

:lol2: :lol2:

Ok, let me just point out a few thing to y'all here. And there is only a few of you who need a wake up call.

First, she's 19. She'll be 20 in December. Next, you need to realize that Taylor Swift is a fcuking person. Some of you are saying fcuk Taylor this, that, blah blah blah. You don't even know the girl. You may not like her music but leave it at that. She is UNBELIEVABLY talented. UNBELIEVABLY! I have friends that are on tour with her right now and so let me let you in on a few things. Reasons why she is and needs to be respected as a person/artist:

1. She writes ALL of her own music, this in itself is amazing to me.

2. She designed her entire stage for her tour. All the lighting cues. Chord progressions. Everything. Every approval has to go through her.

3. She's only 19, on an INDEPENDENT LABEL, has sold over 10 million PHYSICAL album sales, this does not include the 20 million plus downloads she has had.

4. She is an amazing role model! She is not out drunk, with no panties on. She isn't out cussing and running around half naked on stage. It's about time kids these days have a role model who they can actually look up to who doesn't get corrupted within the first year of fame.

I know once you step in the spotlight you need to accept the fact people are not going to like you, but I also feel like we need to start realizing these are people just like us. They are putting themselves out there for our entertainment. That's all I have to say.

Ok, let me just point out a few thing to y'all here. And there is only a few of you who need a wake up call.

First, she's 19. She'll be 20 in December. Next, you need to realize that Taylor Swift is a fcuking person. Some of you are saying fcuk Taylor this, that, blah blah blah. You don't even know the girl. You may not like her music but leave it at that. She is UNBELIEVABLY talented. UNBELIEVABLY! I have friends that are on tour with her right now and so let me let you in on a few things. Reasons why she is and needs to be respected as a person/artist:

2. She designed her entire stage for her tour. All the lighting cues. Chord progressions. Everything. Every approval has to go through her.

3. She's only 19, on an INDEPENDENT LABEL, has sold over 10 million PHYSICAL album sales, this does not include the 20 million plus downloads she has had.

4. She is an amazing role model! She is not out drunk, with no panties on. She isn't out cussing and running around half naked on stage. It's about time kids these days have a role model who they can actually look up to who doesn't get corrupted within the first year of fame.

I know once you step in the spotlight you need to accept the fact people are not going to like you, but I also feel like we need to start realizing these are people just like us. They are putting themselves out there for our entertainment. That's all I have to say.

Well put :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Yeah all well and good but what I really want to know is does she fcuk on the first date?

Yeah all well and good but what I really want to know is does she fcuk on the first date?

I know you're joking, but this is what's wrong with the world today. You take someone who starts to be a good role model, who is doing well, isn't f'ing up everything in their life, and you poke fun and criticize them for it. You may think they wont ever read stuff like this, but think again.

I know you're joking, but this is what's wrong with the world today. You take someone who starts to be a good role model, who is doing well, isn't f'ing up everything in their life, and you poke fun and criticize them for it. You may think they wont ever read stuff like this, but think again.

Have a word with yourself.

I haven't criticized anyone, the vast majority of condemnation in this thread is for Kanye and you are getting all prissy and upset.

Take a step back and chill.

So does she?

Two things.

I've taken shots on L-power at people who I ABSOLUTELY KNOW WILL READ IT....

Tough shit. She's a big enough girl to put herself out there, shes big enough to take the jokes and criticism that go along with it. Trust me.... If you ever score it big (and nobody is pulling for you more than I), I'll be here to talk shit about you.... Fair enough?

Number two. In my on-going effort to not talk out of my ass, I have actually sat down and watched both videos in question. It should come as no surprise I have not found a reason to do so previously, and my instant reflex is that of reflux. Regardless, to me, its a no fcuking brainer. Not only is Kanye West an ASSHOLE for stealing her spotlight, he has no fcuking taste.

If the award is given to the best MUSIC VIDEO (as opposed to the SONGS which are better awarded by the Grammys), Swift should have won BOTH awards. The Beyonce video is three attractive, scantily clad chicks dancing in black and white, one of whom is wearing Freddie Kruger's formal glove, to a mildly infectious but instantly annoying series of guttural grunts. Its nice, but nothing I couldn't see at Spearmint Rhino on any Saturday night.

The other is an actual MOTION PICTURE, attempting to tell a three minute story associated with the underlying song. So it seems to me, based on the artistic merit alone, the Swift video is much more deserving of an award.

Two things.

I've taken shots on L-power at people who I ABSOLUTELY KNOW WILL READ IT....

Tough shit. She's a big enough girl to put herself out there, shes big enough to take the jokes and criticism that go along with it. Trust me.... If you ever score it big (and nobody is pulling for you more than I), I'll be here to talk shit about you.... Fair enough?

Number two. In my on-going effort to not talk out of my ass, I have actually sat down and watched both videos in question. It should come as no surprise I have not found a reason to do so previously, and my instant reflex is that of reflux. Regardless, to me, its a no fcuking brainer. Not only is Kanye West an ASSHOLE for stealing her spotlight, he has no fcuking taste.

If the award is given to the best MUSIC VIDEO (as opposed to the SONGS which are better awarded by the Grammys), Swift should have won BOTH awards. The Beyonce video is three attractive, scantily clad chicks dancing in black and white, one of whom is wearing Freddie Kruger's formal glove, to a mildly infectious but instantly annoying series of guttural grunts. Its nice, but nothing I couldn't see at Spearmint Rhino on any Saturday night.

The other is an actual MOTION PICTURE, attempting to tell a three minute story associated with the underlying song. So it seems to me, based on the artistic merit alone, the Swift video is much more deserving of an award.

Fair enough.

Guest skokos

My favorite

post-6316-1252968402_thumb.jpg

Also Kelly Clarkson posted this on her blog... this is getting better and better

" Dear Kanye,

What happened to you as a child?? Did you not get hugged enough?? Something must have happened to make you this way and I think we’re all just curious as to what would make a grown man go on national television and make a talented artist, let alone teenager, feel like shit. I mean, I’ve seen you do some pretty shitty things, but you just keep amazing me with your tactless, asshole ways. It’s absolutely fascinating how much I don’t like you. I like everyone. I even like my asshole ex that cheated on me over you…which is pretty odd since I don’t even personally know you. The best part of this evening is that you weren’t even up for THIS award and yet you still have a problem with the outcome. Is winning a moon man that much of a life goal?? You can have mine if it will shut you up. Is it that important, really??

I was actually nominated in the same category that Taylor won and I was excited for her…so why can’t you be?? I’m not even mad at you for being an asshole…I just pity you because you’re a sad human being.

On a side note, Beyonce has always been a class act and proved again tonight that she still is. Go TEXAS!!

Taylor Swift, you outsell him ….that’s why he’s bitter. You know I love your work! Keep it up girl!

KC"

Also Kelly Clarkson posted this on her blog... this is getting better and better

" Dear Kanye,

What happened to you as a child?? Did you not get hugged enough?? Something must have happened to make you this way and I think we’re all just curious as to what would make a grown man go on national television and make a talented artist, let alone teenager, feel like shit. I mean, I’ve seen you do some pretty shitty things, but you just keep amazing me with your tactless, asshole ways. It’s absolutely fascinating how much I don’t like you. I like everyone. I even like my asshole ex that cheated on me over you…which is pretty odd since I don’t even personally know you. The best part of this evening is that you weren’t even up for THIS award and yet you still have a problem with the outcome. Is winning a moon man that much of a life goal?? You can have mine if it will shut you up. Is it that important, really??

I was actually nominated in the same category that Taylor won and I was excited for her…so why can’t you be?? I’m not even mad at you for being an asshole…I just pity you because you’re a sad human being.

On a side note, Beyonce has always been a class act and proved again tonight that she still is. Go TEXAS!!

Taylor Swift, you outsell him ….that’s why he’s bitter. You know I love your work! Keep it up girl!

KC"

Right On!

Somebody needs to get her an LP account cause she would fit in just fine.

And to answer her question: What happened to Kanye as a child to so fcuk him up..... The answer is obvious and its the 800 pound gorilla in the room everybody is afraid to mention.

KANYE WEST IS A RACIST. KANYE's FATHER was a RACIST... A Member of the Black Panthers. So that apple didnt fall far from the tree.

Kanye in his drunk stooper cant stand that the little cracker red neck girl won over Beyonce.... And so he stepped in to be a dick about it.

And to answer her question: What happened to Kanye as a child to so fcuk him up..... The answer is obvious and its the 800 pound gorilla in the room everybody is afraid to mention.

KANYE WEST IS A RACIST. KANYE's FATHER was a RACIST... A Member of the Black Panthers. So that apple didnt fall far from the tree.

Kanye in his drunk stooper cant stand that the little cracker red neck girl won over Beyonce.... And so he stepped in to be a dick about it.

Thats exactly it. Plain and simple.

Guest SP-superJay

I've had profound respect for Kanye's music. He's amazingly talented with coming up with beats, lyrics, and the damndest things to say...but what he did the other night was probably one of the stupidest things he's ever done. Whether this was a staged act or not as rumors are mentioning it, it was a stupid thing to do, and I've lost a tremendous amount of respect for this guy. Jay-Z probably couldn't even say anything to set things straight with his "protege".

With that said, I think Taylor Swift is one hell of an artist. Like mentioned before, she writes her own lyrics. I cant imagine an artist not writing their own lyrics. They're just singing someone else's words/feelings. When an artist can write their own lyrics, produce their own beats, and orchestrate the instrumentals to their song, they're able to express their own emotions through their music, and that's what makes an artist great to me.

This is not the first time this faggot has done this. They need to stop letting him come to these

p.s google him on wikipedia and see what the front page description says HAHA

"On November 2, 2006, when "Touch the Sky" failed to win Best Video at the MTV Europe Music Awards, West went onto the stage as the award was being presented to Justice and Simian for "We Are Your Friends" and argued that he should have won the award instead.[43][44] Hundreds of news outlets worldwide criticized the outburst. On November 7, 2006, West apologized for this outburst publicly during his performance as support act for U2 for their Vertigo concert in Brisbane, Australia.[45] He later spoofed the incident in the season premiere of Saturday Night Live's 33rd season (hosted by basketball player LeBron James) in a sketch where West appears on BET's 106th and Park St. and shows several instances of West at award shows (and backstage at SNL's Studio 8H) ranting about how he should have won (or in the case of the SNL incident, how he should have been chosen to host the episode)."

Here is the clip, I fcuking hate Kanye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5jLwDHF4uQ...player_embedded

Yeah pretty much Kanye is just taking up space and air that could be used for human beings that deserve it.

Right On!

Somebody needs to get her an LP account cause she would fit in just fine.

Good post Erik.

Uuuuuumm...... yeah, well

Google magic my friend

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/09/13/be...ift-her-moment/

Ya I read that in the local paper this morning. At the time I was unaware and appologize for the hasteness of my post. Moving on though. Id say kanye doing this is something unforgivable but is probably gonna be great publicity for Taylor. I hope he is forced to make a international appology while being raped by_______<---Insert hilariously random animal here. And mad props to Kelly Clarkson for her post on her site. I didn't think she had it in her. Good to see the outrage over the topic from people. Thats the last kind of person we need in society today influencing the youth of today.