Best Exercise to cut body fat/Gain Muscle

pockmark

I just had Arbys for the first time in 2 years. I am not eating carbs for the rest of the day.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had Arbys for the first time in 2 years. I am not eating carbs for the rest of the day.

Never ever ever ever ever had Arby's. The commercials look disgusting.

Be careful using creatine, no one knows for sure the long-term affects of creatine on the human body if you use it a lot. Creatine is produced naturally by the body, and with some people it seems if you take it long enough, your body stops producing it. If this happens, it becomes a drug.

Be careful using creatine, no one knows for sure the long-term affects of creatine on the human body if you use it a lot. Creatine is produced naturally by the body, and with some people it seems if you take it long enough, your body stops producing it. If this happens, it becomes a drug.

Reread my post brotha.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Mmmmmmmm....

fcuk!!! I love in n out burger!!! Why the fcuk doesn't someone franchise that shit in Florida!!!

fcuk!!! I love in n out burger!!! Why the fcuk doesn't someone franchise that shit in Florida!!!

Might not be long. In N Out is opening in Chicago.

The family swore never to leave the west. I guess the $$$ was to good to pass up.

I had A Protein Burger the other day. It was good. (no carbs :)

Jason, do you really bike 400 miles a day?

even at a speed of 30 mph it would take over 13 hours to do 400 miles.

try out carb cycling. I go with 2 reload days (mon/thur) where I eat 200-250 carbs and 5 days of low carbs (100-120 carbs). keep the fat around 50-55g and go with about 200-250g of protein. lift heavy with some light cardio after workout. do interval cardio two or three times a week. you'll be in shape in no time.

i haven't worked out on a regular basis for over a year. I actually just started again today. this thread motivated to start working out when I saw it a few days ago lol

remember at the end of the day its all about how many calories you eat. 3500 calories = 1 lb. If you are on a 1000 calorie deficit it'll take u one week to lose 2 lbs which is supposedly what you should aim for. Although at 2lbs a week the motivation dies pretty quick. throw in some supplements and you should shed the weight a lot faster.

try out an ephedrine/caffine stack to lose weight faster. I take animal pak as a multi vitamin, it turns your piss green. I think I should get something a little less extreme. going to see how this all works out until nov28 (turning 25) and depending on results I'll change/modify my plan.

don't get caught up in measuring every last gram of what you ate. it'll get annoying really quick. Eyeball everything and you should be fine. you're training to get into shape not to be mr. olympia :P

GBGallardo was convinced you bike 6 times around the earth in a year.

I have ridden and estimated 300,000 miles in my lifetime. At 25,000 miles as the global circumference, that is 12 times around the world.

I have ridden and estimated 300,000 miles in my lifetime. At 25,000 miles as the global circumference, that is 12 times around the world.

So you have been riding for 19+ years at 300+ miles a week?

GL guys, a buddy here at work is doing the p90x and has had great results. On the quitting smoking, have either of you tried chantix yet? By far the best way to quit, I can think of 6 or 7 people including me that quit using it.

GL guys, a buddy here at work is doing the p90x and has had great results. On the quitting smoking, have either of you tried chantix yet? By far the best way to quit, I can think of 6 or 7 people including me that quit using it.

I had a coworker tell me her sister quit for 2 months with ease. She stopped taking them, and went back to smoking. Supposedly you have to let the first 3 months of pills go through their cycle.

24 years with a range of 300 to 500 miles per week.

Damn you were riding bikes long range when I was 2 years old! :icon_mrgreen:

Damn you were riding bikes long range when I was 2 years old! :icon_mrgreen:

be kind to your elders. At least I know that I could kick your ass on any ride right now. but, give it some time, with your youth, you will be in great shape.