Tiger Woods: You look familiar. You come here often?

Roman

. So, when she finds out and takes an icepick to his face, who can really blame her?

So spousal abuse is ok when it involves a woman beating her man for infidelity? Shit, I miss the days when double standards like this applied to men!

A good woman would have given her hubby a pass, understanding of his celebrity status and all of the temptation that goes with it, grateful for the good life he has given to her, capable of turning the other cheek, and seeking solace by getting down on her knees in church to pray for his soul, confident of the power of her wedding vows(and marriage contract) to overcome a bump(or two) in the road..... :icon_mrgreen:

I just heard the 911 call on the news, Im trying to figure out with all the $$ Tiger has, why he lives in a subdivision with neighbors close enough to call the cops......

When a guy makes a 100 mill a year and lives in a 2.4 million dollar home........its safe to call guy a cheapass! Although this incident will probably convince Tiger to pony up and move to a bigger, more private domicile.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So spousal abuse is ok when it involves a woman beating her man for infidelity? Shit, I miss the days when double standards like this applied to men!

A good woman would have given her hubby a pass, understanding of his celebrity status and all of the temptation that goes with it, grateful for the good life he has given to her, capable of turning the other cheek, and seeking solace by getting down on her knees in church to pray for his soul, confident of the power of her wedding vows(and marriage contract) to overcome a bump(or two) in the road..... :icon_mrgreen:

When a guy makes a 100 mill a year and lives in a 2.4 million dollar home........its safe to call guy a cheapass! Although this incident will probably convince Tiger to pony up and move to a bigger, more private domicile.

You can't be serious! I wasn't defending her actions or justifying them. I meant that I understood what she went through and why she reacted the way she did.

You obviously never felt betrayal as profound as spousal infidelity, so I can't blame you for defending a mans choice to go fcuk another woman and lie to his wife about it.

BTW, in a marriage, the COUPLE build a family together in cooperation. This isn't to say that he makes most if not all of the bones in the household, but to give him a "free pass" and chastise her for not going along with it is plain lunacy.

You can't be serious! I wasn't defending her actions or justifying them. I meant that I understood what she went through and why she reacted the way she did.

You obviously never felt betrayal as profound as spousal infidelity, so I can't blame you for defending a mans choice to go fcuk another woman and lie to his wife about it.

BTW, in a marriage, the COUPLE build a family together in cooperation. This isn't to say that he makes most if not all of the bones in the household, but to give him a "free pass" and chastise her for not going along with it is plain lunacy.

Only half serious, but also being realistic. Being a wealthy celeb makes for plenty of opps for to get laid, so if you marry one, infidelity goes with the territory.

She reacted to an indiscretion by going batshit crazy and poor Tiger only had one option, which was to run....just imagine what the headlines would have been like if they both had a few bruises.... Sorry, but I am feeling Tiger's pain, not hers.

Only half serious, but also being realistic. Being a wealthy celeb makes for plenty of opps for to get laid, so if you marry one, infidelity goes with the territory.

She reacted to an indiscretion by going batshit crazy and poor Tiger only had one option, which was to run....just imagine what the headlines would have been like if they both had a few bruises.... Sorry, but I am feeling Tiger's pain, not hers.

:iamwithstupid:

Done and DONE!!! The Florida Highway Patrol shut that press-conf. down!! LOL

Gave the press NOTHING!!! I love it. :lol2:

BBC Sport headline: Woods pulls out of own tournament.

Well I hope he has better luck than he did pulling out of the driveway.

Hehehehe!!!

:icon_mrgreen:

Sounds like another woman is claiming to have had an affair with him.....

Which brings us to the:

OFFICIAL L-POWER TIGER WOODS DIVORCE POOL

Ive got December 30, 2009.

Sounds like another woman is claiming to have had an affair with him.....

Which brings us to the:

OFFICIAL L-POWER TIGER WOODS DIVORCE POOL

Ive got December 30, 2009.

I say Febuary. It will take a few months to work out all the legal aspects. How iron clad is the prenup especially now that she has 2 of his kids. Not that she isn't set for life anyways.

Didn't know he lives in a $2 million house with all that money, wow that's being skimpy. Maybe he's a Warren Buffett type, like just not interested in a big home (Buffett being among the rich three men in the world yet living in the same home he bought decades ago).

IMO Tiger cheated, so he deserves what he got. If you want to cheat, don't get married. When you get married, you take a vow, promising to stay with the other person and love them through all. If you can't, or won't, control your hormonal impulses, then avoid marriage. Sure, wealthy celeb men have lots of opportunities to get laid, but they can control it.

I am feeling the pain of the wife in this one.

LEAVE TIGER ALONE!!!!!!!!!........

I wonder how many of you would welcome the scrutiny of your personal life in the manner Tiger Woods is experiencing. How many of us have things we would like to keep private!!!?? How many of us have had relationships with people that we would rather keep to ourselves???!!! The media attention is ridiculous; even IF he's cheating on his wife what right does the public have to demand this information??!! In Tiger's shoes I would tell everyone (politely) to F OFF!!

He's the big dog in the golf world, so very little can be done to him. They can't mess with his money as he has the resources to weather any loss of sponsorships or commercial fees. ALL the media can do is damage his reputation and considering what others in the news have done this is minor. What this incident clearly shows is the media exploits any tragedy or misfortune as an excuse to create a feeding frenzy in order to create interest. This must be stopped. When there are occassions where the media makes a mistake you NEVER see them retract the story & apologize.

Blackbull are you serious? He's acted like a complete douchebag and much, if not all of his money has come from his public persona, golfing aside. Much of his appeal was his public persona and that he was a good guy, this little episode changes that for many people. At the end of the day, like many athletes, this will eventually die down and most things will go back to normal, but its gonna get ugly for a while and he deserves it for screwing around on his wife and screwing up his family.

He may not have been banging the lady the Enquirerer said he was, but now there are two others coming out saying he was banging them...texts and voicemails included...At first I was all for him keeping his mouth shut about the car accident, and it seemed like the tabloids may have had it wrong, but now, there's no hiding it. If he was single I'd say, no big deal, he's young and wealthy so why not live it up, but he's MARRIED and banging bar skanks left and right, so I feel little sympathy for him at this point. If you have to go out and screw ugly bar skanks (and compared to his wife, the new chick who's come out is ugly -- she was on Tool Academy for shits sake) dont get married and for the love of God, don't do it with two new kids at home.

If you have to go out and screw ugly bar skanks (and compared to his wife, the new chick who's come out is ugly --

I am not a golf fan, but for the last few years I have taken customers to the Masters, and the PGA in Jacksonville. I was surprised at the groupie action these at these events, just hang around the clubhouse and check it out, these players are like rockstars to the golf fans and plenty of women throw themselves at them. Arnold Palmer has the rep of being the biggest dog of them all, altough it appears that Tiger is catching up fast.

I am not a golf fan, but for the last few years I have taken customers to the Masters, and the PGA in Jacksonville. I was surprised at the groupie action these at these events, just hang around the clubhouse and check it out, these players are like rockstars to the golf fans and plenty of women throw themselves at them. Arnold Palmer has the rep of being the biggest dog of them all, altough it appears that Tiger is catching up fast.

Go Palmer!. I will say that Tiger must not be the brightest bulb on the tree, not sure how he got into Stanford as I thought, despite the obvious skills on the golf course, that would not have been enough to get him into that place...BUT how could he be so dumb to think that someone who craves the limelight enough to be on a show like Tool Academy, would keep her mouth shut about hooking up on a regular basis...just... :eusa_wall:

Go Palmer!. I will say that Tiger must not be the brightest bulb on the tree, not sure how he got into Stanford as I thought, despite the obvious skills on the golf course, that would not have been enough to get him into that place...BUT how could he be so dumb to think that someone who craves the limelight enough to be on a show like Tool Academy, would keep her mouth shut about hooking up on a regular basis...just... :eusa_wall:

:iamwithstupid:

I am surprised that everyone is focusing on his 'transgressions' and glossing over the fact that he was just fined $164.

I'm not sure if you are allowed to pay fines in the U.S. in installments or does it have to be all at once?

That shit hurts.