Tiger Woods: You look familiar. You come here often?

Roman

I am surprised that everyone is focusing on his 'transgressions' and glossing over the fact that he was just fined $164.

I'm not sure if you are allowed to pay fines in the U.S. in installments or does it have to be all at once?

That shit hurts.

No doubt. Stings like a fucker. I heard there were demerits too. Talk about a complete nightmare.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why the hell would he be so dumb to leave voicemails? Especially these cocktail waitress skanks, he should know they are gonna save that shit forever!

Also I'm sure he could bag models and other higher quality stuff than random skanks in vegas. I'm guessing his wife is a real nice girl and all but T iger just wants a chick he can go all Peter North syle on.

That's that Marriage over, another 2 kids with divorced pending parents. That's gonna cost him $100m in settlement.

Guess nobody saw my post about there girl here in Utah.

My father was his physician when he was a toddler, well not really that young but a young kid.

Marriage counseling,,,rewrite of the pre-nup....7 figure payment to stay married...another woman saying she banged him (better looking than the tool academy douchette)...when will the term "sex addict" come into play? All brunettes too, much different than his wife and not anywhere near as hot.

Hope it works out for them and I guess if Kobe is back in the good graces of the public, Tiger Woods will be too, someday.

Marriage counseling,,,rewrite of the pre-nup....7 figure payment to stay married...another woman saying she banged him (better looking than the tool academy douchette)...when will the term "sex addict" come into play? All brunettes too, much different than his wife and not anywhere near as hot.

Hope it works out for them and I guess if Kobe is back in the good graces of the public, Tiger Woods will be too, someday.

She should have sex with me to pay him back! :monkeyleft:

Ive been pretty busy today, but I think I heard on the radio that MORE women have come forward? Christ..... Why did he bother to get married?

why is this a surprise?

I am willing to bet that there isn't a single (male) celebrity that's faithful.

The fact that his wife is better looking than some of the other broads he screwed is definitely not a deterring factor, grass is always greener :icon_mrgreen:

If he asked for a prenup his wife should've known what she was getting herself into.

Tiger has agreed to change his name to "Cheetah".

Hes blaming the accident on his "Caddy".

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/marc_malki...ne_numbers.html

post-12151-1259819116_thumb.jpg

Talk about a numbers game.

Sources tell us that alleged Tiger Woods mistress Jaimee Grubbs claimed to friends that the golf champ would change his phone number about once a month while they were seeing each other.

"She thought he was using pre-paid phones to contact her," one source said.

The Tool Academy alum showed our sources texts that she claimed were from Woods...

"They said things like what hotel he was staying at,'" the source said. "And the next morning, he would put, 'You were amazing last night."

Grubbs apparently showed off these texts on a phone she used solely to save these messages and similar ones from other celebrity hookups she claimed to have had.

Our sources also say that Grubbs has been getting hate texts from various people who claim to know things about her sex life. Even so, she has no plans change her number.

She apparently not only works as a waitress, but also has a job at a medicinal marijuana dispensary, the sources said.

"She's really nice," one source said. "She doesn't go out and get trashed. She only goes to Hollywood clubs once in a blue moon."

So where is Grubbs right now?

She's apparently been hiding out in Big Bear, a ski resort area outside Los Angeles, but will be back in Hollywood sometime tonight. She's planning on staying with a friend.

"She's too scared to go home because she's afraid of all the media that could be waiting for her," one of the sources said.

—Reporting by Dahvi Shira

Tiger Comments on Current Events (tigerwoods.com)

http://web.tigerwoods.com/news/article/200912027740572/news/

I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone.

Although I am a well-known person and have made my career as a professional athlete, I have been dismayed to realize the full extent of what tabloid scrutiny really means. For the last week, my family and I have been hounded to expose intimate details of our personal lives. The stories in particular that physical violence played any role in the car accident were utterly false and malicious. Elin has always done more to support our family and shown more grace than anyone could possibly expect.

But no matter how intense curiosity about public figures can be, there is an important and deep principle at stake which is the right to some simple, human measure of privacy. I realize there are some who don't share my view on that. But for me, the virtue of privacy is one that must be protected in matters that are intimate and within one's own family. Personal sins should not require press releases and problems within a family shouldn't have to mean public confessions.

Whatever regrets I have about letting my family down have been shared with and felt by us alone. I have given this a lot of reflection and thought and I believe that there is a point at which I must stick to that principle even though it's difficult.

I will strive to be a better person and the husband and father that my family deserves. For all of those who have supported me over the years, I offer my profound apology.

I am surprised that everyone is focusing on his 'transgressions' and glossing over the fact that he was just fined $164.

I'm not sure if you are allowed to pay fines in the U.S. in installments or does it have to be all at once?

That shit hurts.

Why is his being fined $164 a big deal?

Why is his being fined $164 a big deal?

It was entirely a joke.

Note to everyone, do not take anything that chimay52 says serious, ever.