Tiger Woods: You look familiar. You come here often?

Roman

Just checked in on TMZ...... Who da man?

http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/28/tiger-woods-...uv-lacerations/

Tiger Woods: Injuries Caused by Wife, Not SUV

Posted Nov 28th 2009 12:08AM by TMZ Staff

Tiger Woods did not suffer facial lacerations from a car accident

. They were inflicted by his wife, Elin Nordegren -- according to a conversation Woods had Friday after the accident.

Tiger Woods

Tiger has yet to be formally interviewed by the Florida Highway Patrol -- that should happen this afternoon. But we're told Tiger had a conversation Friday -- with a non-law enforcement type -- detailing what went down before his Escalade hit a fire hydrant.

We're told he said his wife had confronted him about reports that he was seeing another woman. The argument got heated and, according to our source, she scratched his face up. We're told it was then Woods beat a hasty retreat for his SUV -- but according to our source, Woods says his wife followed behind with a golf club. As Tiger drove away, she struck the vehicle several times with the club.

Tiger WoodsWe're told Woods became "distracted," thought the vehicle was stopped, and looked to see what had happened. At that point the SUV hit the fire hydrant and then hit a tree.

We're also told Woods had said during the conversation Friday he had been taking prescription pain medication

for an injury, which could explain why he seemed somewhat out of it at the scene.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/28/tiger-woods-.../#ixzz0Y8QREY1T

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know French but I know the phrase "cherchez la femme"... "LOOK FOR THE WOMEN"... Every time you have a mystery that can not be immediately explained, look for the nearest woman for a possible cause..

Wow, she scratched his face up? And he let her do that? (I mean you'd think if he was cheating he'd have at least physically restrained her). What sucks here is most super-rich guys like Tiger, you'd think the worry would be a gold-digger wife who just wants the $$$ and will divorce him after a short bit. Instead, he cheats on her apparently and she must really love him to get mad enough to scratch him up it seems.

Rachel Uchitel used to work as VIP manager at TAO in Vegas and now works in Southhampton managing some bars. She enjoys Vegas, the Hamptons, Saint-Tropez and The Four Seasons in Thailand.

http://www.blackbookmag.com/article/prime-...l-vip-diva/3300

Used to fcuk David Boreanez who unsurprisingly also has a hot wife.

Comment #8: Posted by anonymous on Thu Nov 26, 2009 at 10.30 pm:: Stay away from Tiger you hobag

porter response: Too late, slappy.

3club.jpg

rachel_enquirer.jpg

rachel.jpg

rachel_uchitel.jpg

gallery_main_david_boreanez_cheating_10232009_02.jpg

24557973.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

ef0feb7d2aad0d4405856d98ffe87500_racheluchitelpics02.jpg

Rachel_Uchitel_Facebook_Pics.JPG

Rachel Uchitel used to work as VIP manager at TAO in Vegas and now works in Southhampton managing some bars. She enjoys Vegas, the Hamptons, Saint-Tropez and The Four Seasons in Thailand.

http://www.blackbookmag.com/article/prime-...l-vip-diva/3300

Used to fcuk David Boreanez who unsurprisingly also has a hot wife.

Comment #8: Posted by anonymous on Thu Nov 26, 2009 at 10.30 pm:: Stay away from Tiger you hobag

porter response: Too late, slappy.

Does she have a really large head?

Guest skokos

Tiger owns 40 acres of land near Kamas here in Utah...theres a girl he bangs when he comes here. Theres personal photos of them together and when she was told she was full of shit she picked up her phone and called his cell.

I think 'she' is hotter than tigers wife but I would look for someone more classier.

Maybe he is no different than the typical philanderer, just looking for a decent blow job and some hot sex. I heard(from the flight line service guys at Signature Aviation, Orlando) that Tiger is a cheapass.... this chick looks like her bills only run 5 to 10k month.

post-11867-1259432226_thumb.jpg

In this case I'll take Tiger's wife, but the big problem with Swedish girls is the hot ones all look pretty similar - and he probably wanted the tanned, dark haired, brown eyed chick with a different accent for a change.

So, anyone wants to go into "Can a really famous/rich person cheat and it be OK as long as he provides everything he can for the family?" debate. I know people who do not ever cheat, period. I know some who think it's fine once in awhile for the men if he takes care of everything in his home.

His wife is hotter. That's fucked up that she is crazy.

The best ones normally are!

We do not know the full detail of their relationship yet and we only have a load of internerd rumours which are normally over-hyped made up junk.

The best ones normally are!

We do not know the full detail of their relationship yet and we only have a load of internerd rumours which are normally over-hyped made up junk.

The starfucker is now denying any relationship with Tiger....

Not that that really matters. The article came out thanksgiving day, and whether its true or not is pretty irrelevant to whether it would piss off his wife enough to make her want to rip his eyes out.... The answer to that seems obvious.... HELL YEAH.

You can have incredible fame, unimaginable wealth, iconic athletic ability, charm, wit, good looks, notoriety, power, a Swedish model for a wife, and still... you are just like the rest of us, searching for strange pussy and a bag of Doritos in the middle of the night.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :iamwithstupid:

Come on guys, we have a case here where a wife loves her man. She just got deeply upset from his act of betrayal.

I'm sure if your wife/partner cheated, most guys here would feel like beating the crap out of the other guy, if not I guess your marriage/relationship is a sham.

Tiger owns 40 acres of land near Kamas here in Utah...I know a girl he bangs when he comes here. Ive seen personal photos of them together and when I told her she was full of shit she picked up her phone and called his cell. She just moved to phoenix

Bro, how long have you had THAT information?? Seems kind of hard to keep that to yourself.

Seems like all the "Pro-bangers" eventually end up in Phoenix for some reason.

I heard(from the flight line service guys at Signature Aviation, Orlando) that Tiger is a cheapass....

I've heard the same in other circles. The guy doesn't tip well (if at all), and is a penny pincher on everything. And very arrogant in person.

Tiger is an arrogant asshole in person. He believes he is gods gift to the world, and that you should be thankful to be near him. I see him every year at a tournament in Miami.

Guest skokos
Tiger is an arrogant asshole in person. He believes he is gods gift to the world, and that you should be thankful to be near him. I see him every year at a tournament in Miami.

Tiger and Nicklaus are huge assholes in person. On the other hand Fred couples and Lee trevino are class acts!

Trevino took some bottled ice waters out of his golf cart during the tournament I was at and was giving them to the kids...Bullshitting golf with everyone walking along side of him during play.