My 560 with satin black Apollos

Turbo50Mike

Big thanks to Danny for painting the wheels, and Maciej for taking pics in the FREEZING cold!

This winter I'll be doing some interior changes...

560_1.jpg

560_2.jpg

560_3.jpg

560_4.jpg

560_5.jpg

Looks Killer Mike!! What sorta changes you gonna be doing to the interior?

Thanks for all the kind words...

The interior in this car is too bland...Black EVERYTHING - black leather, black stitching, leather II package (so door handles and center console all coverd in leather, so it's all black) - black, black, black...Bleh...Coming from my orange car which had alot of personality on the interior; this interior is simply boring.

So I'm having all the stitching changed to green, and I'm doing Alcantara seat inserts with green q-citura stitching, and Alcantara armrests with green q-citura.

Plus some other green accents here and there...

Current interior..

Interior.jpg

Thanks for all the kind words...

The interior in this car is too bland...Black EVERYTHING - black leather, black stitching, leather II package (so door handles and center console all coverd in leather, so it's all black) - black, black, black...Bleh...Coming from my orange car which had alot of personality on the interior; this interior is simply boring.

So I'm having all the stitching changed to green, and I'm doing Alcantara seat inserts with green q-citura stitching, and Alcantara armrests with green q-citura.

Plus some other green accents here and there...

Current interior..

But it should smell good :icon_butt: