3 guys hold family hostage, dad breaks free, chases guys

spazmatt527

You know come to think of it, even if i were the brother i would do the same! Hell i'd swing the bat for him if need be. 10 times out of 10!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we're all learning a valuable lesson here... if in this situation you drag the guy back in the house and put a couple rounds in the chest to make it look like you didn't intentionally just shoot him in the back :D Maybe a couple stray rounds in the walls, "but officer, I was scared and shooting wildly"

Let it go to trial. No jury will convict him.

He's gone to jail for 30 months and his brother got 39.

Some of the coments are unbelievable.

Can I come rob your house ? Maybe beat you up a little too?

Then if I'm unsucessfull, can we party?

Agree, especially when you get people like few in this thread coming to the defense of the scum. If we learn anything from this and the Navy seal case etc. is to finish the damn job when you have the chance.

:iamwithstupid:

Wisdom of the Pirates of the Caribbean "Dead men tell no tales" :s-minigun:

If anyone made any attempts on my wife or child they are dead. What I have learned from this thread is to make sure they don't make it outside. Oh, shoot to kill as well.

Would execution style be suspicious?

Do I have to place shots randomly in the back or front?

After killing the guy would it be wrong for pissing on him?

Only Kidding (kinda not really)

When my house was being built I lived in a rental house in a different neighborhood and there was a home invasion literally a block away. They tied the family up and was going to kill them until the wife slipped out the window and went to a neighbors to dial 911. The week after that I applied for a gun permit and got a glock!

I think we're all learning a valuable lesson here... if in this situation you drag the guy back in the house and put a couple rounds in the chest to make it look like you didn't intentionally just shoot him in the back :D Maybe a couple stray rounds in the walls, "but officer, I was scared and shooting wildly"

So true drag em back in and clean up the blood trail :icon_thumleft:(j/k). When I got my gun was reading up on all the laws and basically I interpreted it as if they illegally enter your house with an intention of doing harm (or perceived), you have the right to defend yourself without civil or criminal consequences. But the moment they retreat you aren't allow to pursue them and then kill them or harm them. Some states (I think Texas?) allow you to chase after them to retrieve items they stole and you can harm them in the process LOL.

Sadly I think these guys just needed a better lawyer and one who was better at jury selection. I agree what they did was probably illegal (and watch the guy with brain damage will probably sue them too now), I still wouldn't have convicted them if I was on the jury. Bravo to them for protecting their family. Whoever voted to convict should be the next victims of a home invasion and maybe then they'll change their tune.

He..and his buddies would be dead..without question. I would do the time if need be without hesitation.

Sometimes you have to do what ya gotta do, cause the cops hands are tied by rules. I would smash their heads into the curb with my foot until I crushed their useless skulls. I would more then likely afterwords, call the cops and tell them to bring a crew to clean up the mess..I'll take my lumps.

Anybody that comes into my home and threatens my family, will not leave..ever. They will take thier last breath on the front lawn.

Any man with a home he earned or a wife he loves or a daughter he loves or a son he loves will let the father off. If there is one who has two out of those four, or three out of those four, or four out of those four, well you know what will happen. Sadly it appears none were on the jury.

I am sorry, but the cold hard truth is humans are worse than every other animal on the planet. You just don't realize it until you are surrounded by the scum of the earth. Too many people live in what they believe is "civilized world" where bad things don't happen to them because they know "guns are bad, criminals only attack criminals." Unfortunately this usually is not changed until they are in a situation where the bad guy has the upper hand.

Bottom line, be friendly, be courteous, but be prepared to kill everyone you meet.

(and for those who have been skull fucked, I am not saying you have to act on the last part)

This thread reminds me of a sitcom I saw where the kids I think are having a party so the father (Bernie Mac) is checking kids as they are entering the house at the front door, and he goes to check the one kid, who then says something like, "Who do you think you are, the police!?" so then the father picks up a baseball bat and says, "Nope, Batman." :)

I had someone break in my house. He was between me on one side of the house and my 6 month old girl and wife on the other side of the house. I drew down on him with my 9mm and said "ON the ground, or you take your last breath" I was -much to my own disbelief- completely calm and lucid with my decision to take this man's life.

Fortunately one of my 120 pound rotties came running in and took a bite out of his ass before he high-tailed it. I love that dog. RIP.

Anyway, cops caught the guy- and I worry every day when he'll make parole and come find us. It was a 3rd strike for him on B/E.

I thought later about why I didn't just blast the guy. I hope I don't deeply regret my decision, some day.

To topic: No jury would convict this guy. Kill that perp and give dad a hero.

QUOTE (capt_chaos @ Dec 16 2009, 01:59 PM)

However a guy that commits 50 crimes previously should not be in a position to inade people's home.

So basically a failure of the justice system necessitates vigilante justice.

:iamwithstupid:

I want to clarify that I am not on the criminal's side here. What the father did is most likely very similar to what I would have done, too. I am no angel, nor will I pretend to be. I do stupid things when I get angry, like most anyone would.

My point here is that in the United States, justice (unfortunate as this is) is not in our hands. We get the right to self defense. However, the moment we are no longer in immediate danger, it is our duty to call the police and let trained professionals do their job. The police know what is too far (usually, yes I know there are exceptions).

Now that I think about this, I retract my statement that I agree that the father should get 2 years. He should get none, but should not be considered a hero. I would say that he would be a hero if he pinned the guy down, and tied him up and got him arrested. This would be the best thing to do in this scenario.

The problem is that in the moment you have little or no time to think rationally, and are basically just reacting to the situation.

My defense:

1. He mustve had brain damage to break into my fcuking house in the first place.... So how can you prove I made it any fcuking worse....

2. I showed incredible restraint by not skull fcuking his friends as well.

Dude...I love you!!!!!! :icon_thumleft:

You carried out a home invasion only to leave your most dangerous weapon in the car?

I hope you will never be put in the situation but do you think you would be rational enough to analyze it as clearly as you are doing it now sitting behind your keyboard?

Let me see :eusa_think: "he couldn't be going to the car to pick up a wepon because if I were him I would already have the wepon with me"

under pressure and out of fear for your life you react totally different, trust me on that!

What if he's just pretending to be brain dead? :icon_mrgreen:

Like my first iPhone, after I bought a new one the old one came back to "life" miraculously

I do not think I would beat a guy to death if he came into my home and I immediately confronted him and he ran out, it's the actual act of doing stuff to your family members that will make you chase the guy down and want to beat him severely, like if he ties you and your family up I suppose, and most definitely if he assaults or whatnot the family.

Anyone saying the father overreacted probably hasn't been in that sort of situation. The adrenaline is pumping, and we are all animals at heart... instinct kicks in and when you and your families lives have been threatened, you just want to make the threat go away by any means necessary.

Soldiers and police are trained in these matters. They experience extreme violence and danger on a daily basis, and they get tons of training, and they STILL often overreact, especially when their lives are put in extreme danger, AND the lives of their loved ones.

And yet we take a guy who has no training, and wasn't just hearing bullets whiz overhead in a warzone he chose to be in, but rather sees his WIFE and his 4 KIDS tied up and told they will all be murdered... and IN HIS OWN HOME.

The guy didn't ask for this to happen. He didn't go out looking to hurt someone - the horrible scenario was thrust upon him and he resorted to his animal instincts and he took out the threat.

It's easy to say he should have stopped, but when someone is trying to hurt you and your loved ones, instinct doesn't work that way.

The father is a hero and it's a travesty that he is in jail. The judge is clueless about human nature to suggest the father should have stopped.

The justice system failed this man twice... first by putting him away for protecting his family, and second for having a guy with FIFTY convictions out on the street and able to pose a threat to the guy in the first place.

I'm saddened by the outcome here. Yes they may have been in the wrong to give chase...yes they may have gotten nasty. But if i was in the same shoes and had just watched helplessly as three thugs bound my children and wife and proceeded to harass, terrify and physically assult them................I would be BAT SHIT CRAZY!!! Gerard Butler Style!!! and a block down the street i would be just as crazy...hell if i recognized you a year later in a mall that crazy would be on.

I'm surprised that they where convicted...even more surprised at the length of sentence...i've read about peophiles getting shorter sentences than that! if they needed to make an example of these two i'd think 6 months would be plenty. you would think a jury being able to put themselves in this mans shoes would have let them off.

Meh...you come in my house uninvited with criminal intent...you checked your life at the door.

The brain damaged guy got what he deserved. If you break in my place and tie up my family I'll kill you. I'll follow your ass to the South Pole and kill you. I'll pay 200000 dollars and get on Virgin Galactic and fly to space and kill you.

Basically I'll kill you.

I agree that guy deserves to get beat to a inch of his life

This entire story, though it occurred in the UK, is emblematic of what is happening in our society today. Our legislative & judicial systems increasingly disallow citizens rights to self determination. They have usurped our right to protect ourselves and replaced it with a bureaucratic agency.

hopefully the brain damage is severe. enough to render him a vegetable. such a fate it worse than death and is fully deserved by that fcuk.