A new Heffner Performance LP 560 Twin Turbo...

TCT

WOW! That blue lp560-4 looks incredible! The calipers and blue accents on the engine cover look amazing. Not to mention it is packing some major power. Great job Heffner as always!

Nice work!

Yes, Blue Ely (or is it Cephus) doesn't get alot of love, but I actually think it's a great color!

Saw the car in person, the carbon is wicked and so is the color.

They also have some wheels on order for this car that will make it an even more unique package and shave some weight.

Can't wait to see it all done.

New content has been added to the Heffner Performance LP 560 section.

It includes high resolution pictures and a complete build page for one of Jason's latest / unique LP 560 twin turbo cars.

Enjoy!

http://www.heffnersperformance.com/heffner_lp560.htm

First of all, I LOVE the Heffner turbo kit. But I don't like the all blacked out lights. It looks awful.

1. How much is the kit mentioned with only twin turbo and no modification on the car itself?

2. How much for the spoiler ?

so which car is faster, a Murcie TT or LP560 TT? nice builds Jason. keep up the good work. we have one of your FGT 800s here in the Philippines and it's one hell of a fast car -it left the 997 GT2 like it was standing still =)

I absolutley love that color on that car. Dont know if i could pull it off but I think it looks cool and its definitely original!

First of all, I LOVE the Heffner turbo kit. But I don't like the all blacked out lights. It looks awful.

1. How much is the kit mentioned with only twin turbo and no modification on the car itself?

2. How much for the spoiler ?

This system is 39,000 installed, tuned and ready to go. The spoiler is 3,500.

so which car is faster, a Murcie TT or LP560 TT? nice builds Jason. keep up the good work. we have one of your FGT 800s here in the Philippines and it's one hell of a fast car -it left the 997 GT2 like it was standing still =)

I would put my money on the TT 560 in any race situation.

There was a car that color at Lambo Atlanta or is was very close.. Looked like NC Tar Heel blue. Looks even better in person.

Thanks,

Kevin @ Underground Racing

yeah that is ypung jeezy's lp640. so this car is in fact blue cephus

I would put my money on the TT 560 in any race situation.

Looks like from a roll a built TT is faster on pump gas than the Lp560 on race gas... but from a dead stop the Lp would be almost impossible to beat. Awesome job Jason!