Post your daily driver

Rawr

Black is best, but just shows all the scratches.

On the lift, suspension lift is more expensive...I did the body lift which is the cheap way out. If you did both you could get a taller H1, but the 42's fit with just the body lift.

A pic of the first week I got it, and then some more recent ones...

Sorry, pics are backwards....

It looks so much better with bigger tiers (37x12.5 ) just do not look right on the H1.

I have seen a h1 with 44s but it looked stupid because the guy had not lifted the car at

all so the 44s were a bit of overkill however had he lifted it that would have been bad ass.

How high have you seen one lifted and how big of tiers?

I like how you added the snorkel and bigger bumper. can one get that bumper style but without the

extra part that covers the hood?

Have you ever seen a CXT International? If so what are your thoughts on it? Its a MONSTER!!!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks so much better with bigger tiers (37x12.5 ) just do not look right on the H1.

I have seen a h1 with 44s but it looked stupid because the guy had not lifted the car at

all so the 44s were a bit of overkill however had he lifted it that would have been bad ass.

How high have you seen one lifted and how big of tiers?

I like how you added the snorkel and bigger bumper. can one get that bumper style but without the

extra part that covers the hood?

Have you ever seen a CXT International? If so what are your thoughts on it? Its a MONSTER!!!

Thanks for the nice comments, the truck has been a lot of fun.

I have seen some monster lifts on H1's, but to me I kind of like the slighty lower wide look.

I do agree the 37 street radials look very small and a little wimpy for the truck....although they ride better and are not loud like my choice....

They make so many options for front brusguards...I like mine, but agree it is a bit much, but it does the job and keeps the front end damage free.

Thanks for the nice comments, the truck has been a lot of fun.

I have seen some monster lifts on H1's, but to me I kind of like the slighty lower wide look.

I do agree the 37 street radials look very small and a little wimpy for the truck....although they ride better and are not loud like my choice....

They make so many options for front brusguards...I like mine, but agree it is a bit much, but it does the job and keeps the front end damage free.

U are welcome--I call it as I see it--you have a kick ass H1.

The biggest tires I have seen on a H1 are 44s that was with no lift.

What size tires/lift have you seen?

I'm surprised you dont have big round off-road kights mounted in that front bumper!!!

328Ci with Sport Package and some M accessories (pedals, wheels, etc)

post-10945-1264738649_thumb.jpg

Looking to replace with either an early 2000s S4 or an SUV at some point in 2010.

I bought the E55 new in 06' after nearly 15 years of BMW's. I still love this car. It's too comfortable to be so fast. :)

e55amg03a.jpg

You have the same vehicle as me, albeit the Chevy version :icon_thumleft:

I hate it so much. But it was the first vehicle I bought after getting a real job after school and its been paid for almost since then. Its nice having no payments on anything, but I hate it so much.

I hate it so much. But it was the first vehicle I bought after getting a real job after school and its been paid for almost since then. Its nice having no payments on anything, but I hate it so much.

It is a good starter vehicle, how come you hate it? My main beef is the engine, too underpowered!

Its suspension is way too stiff for our crappy roads. The bitch has more interior sounds and rattles than any other car ive ever owned. Yet, its quite fast, luxurious, indestructible, and uncommon.

Ive wanted this car since i was in high school. Best part is, when i finally could afford to buy it, it still looks the same :icon_mrgreen:

L1000020.jpg

it was supposed to be a toy, but I just loved it so much that i preety much use it everyday... it's loud, awful gas mileage, the suspension it's too stiff but I love it !

6ozdqv.jpg

Looking to replace with either an early 2000s S4 or an SUV at some point in 2010.

Hope you're talking about a B6 and not a B5. The b5's in their high mileage are money pit nightmares....

a8v8017.jpg

a8v8010.jpg

New engine going in - built "race" engine, 2.2 Liters. Full tune up in a week or so. Around 600HP is expected on pump gas.

That's bad ass! Around my area you don't ever see clean old school A8s, let alone one with a turbo 4. Those all came with 4.2s back in the day, correct?

Also, E55 AMGs, still one of my favorites!

Both are DD in my two different homes, but one is also my baby :)

nice E46 M3..i love them! very sexy..

Bentley Arnage T

Grand National

Arnage is style..very nice ride.

Both are DD in my two different homes, but one is also my baby :)

I don't know if anyone else noticed it, but that sign with ''SMG"' is a joke right?

Bentley Arnage T

Grand National

LOVE the bentley.

I don't know if anyone else noticed it, but that sign with ''SMG"' is a joke right?

LOVE the bentley.

:D :D Yeah a joke and a stab at some friends! (I don't really have anything against SMG or alikes) :D :D

_DSC0090.jpg

Good god that's slick. Donnie I know you just got it recently, but can I borrow it for a night? :icon_mrgreen:

Being that I have had the 330ci With M package and Currently have a 2000 S4, I love the S4. The 330 was nice but the S4 is just so much fun.

My S4 is stage 2+, but I need new O2 sensors ( both Fronts ) and my ABS module needs to be replaced, all the the tune of $800 or so. Kevin is correct they can be money pits, but what fun car isn't?

On the flip side of that, I am selling mine because all I do is drive it to and from work any more. My daughters car seat doesn't really fit comfortably in it, So we end up taking the SUV everywhere, I don't do much canyon running in it anymore just from lack of time. So I figure I will send it off to someone that can really enjoy it.