Yellow Roadster Owner Incident

Andrew R.

Not sure if this is something to post or not, but my friend needs your thoughts and prayers. I thought it would be most appropriate for one of his friends to post something, instead of someone who doesnt know him posting pics of the accident, or saying something that isnt true. etc etc.

Driving his 05/06 Fly Yellow Murci Roadster he went off the road a few hours ago in Southern California (around 3pm PST) and hit a tree.. he is in serious condition - it doesnt look good. The car had to be pretty much sawed in half to get him out...

I dont know if its right of me to post his name on here or not, he is not an LP member, but many of us know him.

So.... please keep this man in your thoughts and prayers. Last update I got was that he was in surgery with a slim chance of making it.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the prayers.

Payman has passed way.

I wish to God it was otherwise, but it was a nasty accident... impact to the driver's side, and part of his leg had to be removed to get him from the car... he passed away a few hours later at the hospital. He was alone in the car, and from what I heard from the CHP so far, it was not a high speed accident... 50mph or so around a turn on a canyon road.

As many of you know, I live in Michigan but get out to California as much as I can to get my fill on Lamborghinis during the Winter months. Payman was one of the guys in the Lamborghini community that always made sure I was taken care of while in California - always offering his home, his cars, or anything else that I needed to have a comfortable stay. Being an outsider at first to the Califnornia lambo scene, Payman always made sure he did what he could to introduce me to everyone... I'll miss him.

Any of you guys around southern california, I am sure you have seen Payman around.. he had a Fly Yellow Murci roadster that was always perfectly clean, and often had one of this two young boys with him. Here is a photo. (Payman, Valentino, myself.)

Payman buddy, please rest in peace.

Payman_Valentino_Andrew.jpg

RIP. i lost my best friend in a car crash as well last month. it was very sad time for me. he hit a lamp post. hitting a solid post object really does a lot of damage to the car even at not so high speeds. let's all be more careful.