Hall Of Shame Lambos

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Forum,

guys who post these kind of subjects or remarks on personal taste of other peoples cars

or any person should keep to their plain life and non imagination

every individual is unique and so should be the cars, would you like to have a Yellow lambo just like your neighbour and the next

and the next(you get my point)

love the ORANGE Gallardo, people bring on the colors and extreme !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which Orange Gallardo? The one with the black stripes?

Guest skokos

LOL so which one of the abominations posted do you own? A person with the only taste he has is in his mouth.

Hi Forum,

guys who post these kind of subjects or remarks on personal taste of other peoples cars

every individual is unique and so should be the cars, would you like to have a Yellow lambo just like your neighbour and the next

love the ORANGE Gallardo, people bring on the colors and extreme !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Forum,

I have to agree somewhat with this post. Frankly I was bored of my yellow Murci after a few months of purchasing it, looked like every other Murci on the streets. Did I want to drop 30k and buy a body kit for it? Not a chance. I recently got some blacked out Hermeras and the car looks decent now. Yet, I personally know of 4 other yellow Murcis in my area that are rolling with the exact same setup. Lambo owners are limited to customizing their cars unless they want to drop some major $$$$$.

I would agree some of these pictures are repulsive, to each his own. My 2 cents....

Hi Forum,

And I bet you live in a house with no mirrors too!!!

Good taste cannot be bought!

add me to the list of those that like the whacky custom stuff......so many lookalike Gallardo's and Murcielago's that are bone stock running around I agree with Allan, and I also have jumped into DeTomaso ownership where originality is just not feasible, so if you are going to customize and mod, better at least try and do it with class and create some WOW!

I shamelessly admit to liking a number of these "abominations" :D

Those are ugly wheels.

You guys are crazy, I love Soulja's Gallardo!

Its actually not bad at all

1) I like my Lambo as close to stock as possible, especially the Murcie which is in my opinion looks as close to perfect out of the nylons...

2) I agree that individual taste is...individual, some cars look ugly to few and great to others, I sometimes laugh when I see a Lambo with funny wheels but some other times the occasional bone stock Gallardo on the street looks to me as plain and boring as a Toyota Camry LX..

3) The picture of the lady with the Lambo jacket and making fun of it... not cool :eusa_naughty: she can be a wife of a LP member who reads this thread and besides, making fun of other people looks is soooooo wrong...me thinks.. :eusa_think:

3) The picture of the lady with the Lambo jacket and making fun of it... not cool :eusa_naughty: she can be a wife of a LP member who reads this thread and besides, making fun of other people looks is soooooo wrong...me thinks.. :eusa_think:

:iamwithstupid:

BTW, the guy with the striped shirt is a member here...

Ferrari Fag thread?

Ferrari Fag thread?

It's very different... it's all in the context, if you put her picture in a thread named "Lambo fags" it wouldn't be as offensive.. but who am kidding, you know exactly what I'm talking about..

I think why some of these cars bother us is that they are a reflection on all of us who love the brand. When I think "Lamborghini" I think what the company puts out, not what someone with horrible taste does to their car, yet for so many, their only exposure to the brand is someone who does something really goofy such as the car a few posts up with the silver wing and two red tips. There really aren't that many Lamborghinis around in the first place so seeing stuff like that, seeing some of these hideous wheels does reflect on all of us. Frankly, it makes me want to distance myself from these owners. I'm just being honest.

Personally, I like the cars as close to factory as possible. That's what this thread is really about to me. The factory look never gets old to me and when I see one that's maintained with the original look I smile because of the respect for brand and the people at the factory behind it. Some people just don't think when they do these modifications and have no idea how bad they really look. They think doing more is MORE. When they in fact are taking a piece of rolling art and turning it into a piece of shit. It's like taking a box of Crayons and coloring over a master's work because you think you're somehow going to improve the painting by making it more "unique" or personal. What they miss entirely is that, it already was. If making it personal is so important, why can't they just pee on a wheel and get it over with, but leave the look alone.

The forums can be really brutal yes, however at the same time, where else are you going to get feedback of what some really think of what you did to your car? In person you may be hearing all the time, "nice car" but we all know that there is a very fine line with how those two words are said that can turn the meaning to be the opposite, yet those owners can't hear or see it. This could be the only place anyone is straight up with them that what they did is truly in bad taste.

Buy a classic Lamborghini, if you are tired of running into the same car all over town.

I think why some of these cars bother us is that they are a reflection on all of us who love the brand. When I think "Lamborghini" I think what the company puts out, not what someone with horrible taste does to their car, yet for so many, their only exposure to the brand is someone who does something really goofy such as the car a few posts up with the silver wing and two red tips. There really aren't that many Lamborghinis around in the first place so seeing stuff like that, seeing some of these hideous wheels does reflect on all of us. Frankly, it makes me want to distance myself from these owners. I'm just being honest.

Personally, I like the cars as close to factory as possible. That's what this thread is really about to me. The factory look never gets old to me and when I see one that's maintained with the original look I smile because of the respect for brand and the people at the factory behind it. Some people just don't think when they do these modifications and have no idea how bad they really look. They think doing more is MORE. When they in fact are taking a piece of rolling art and turning it into a piece of shit. It's like taking a box of Crayons and coloring over a master's work because you think you're somehow going to improve the painting by making it more "unique" or personal. What they miss entirely is that, it already was. If making it personal is so important, why can't they just pee on a wheel and get it over with, but leave the look alone.

The forums can be really brutal yes, however at the same time, where else are you going to get feedback of what some really think of what you did to your car? In person you may be hearing all the time, "nice car" but we all know that there is a very fine line with how those two words are said that can turn the meaning to be the opposite, yet those owners can't hear or see it. This could be the only place anyone is straight up with them that what they did is truly in bad taste.

Awesome post.

seeing the disgusting mods some owners do to their Lambos in countries where they are very affordable I am glad that where I live we have to pay $500k + for a G and $750k + for a Murcie, it separates the men from the boys.

I haven't see one car here that was so tastelessly modified.

Honestly how can you be so (insert whatever here) to do that to your own car??

mmmmmmmmmmmm

Seen this in person. Rinspeed Diablo.

anyone have pics of rakjoe? :icon_mrgreen:

just kiddin'

Buy a classic Lamborghini, if you are tired of running into the same car all over town.

its not possible over here..but good thing most modified Lambos here looks awesome.