Finally got my CCW!

Now to choose something to carry...

LC9

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got wood!!!!!

I really need to complete my .308 build so I can practice some distance shooting and then take one of your classes. Don't want to embarrass myself!

A must do course for civilian is our Sniper Experience in March! This course is badass and even if you have never been behind a precision rifle we will make you a ballistic machine with your weapon! Here is a link: http://atacsol.com/training/precision-rifle?product_id=61

I'm hoping to hear back from your partner about my potential build soon :icon_super:

David, it unfortunately will not be this week. We have the men here thru Sat and we are up from dawn to dusk training then eating/drinking at night. DQ will not have time this week unfortunately brother but remind me Monday and we will make the call happen and build you the weapon you seek. I have only had 7 hours sleep since they have been here.

A must do course for civilian is our Sniper Experience in March! This course is badass and even if you have never been behind a precision rifle we will make you a ballistic machine with your weapon! Here is a link: http://atacsol.com/training/precision-rifle?product_id=61

Price is very reasonable and a buddy and I want to take the class....I was originally supposed to be in the UAE at that point though but with my broken leg I won't be overseas...nor will I be in shape for the class. :(

2016 though!!!!!!

Price is very reasonable and a buddy and I want to take the class....I was originally supposed to be in the UAE at that point though but with my broken leg I won't be overseas...nor will I be in shape for the class. :(

2016 though!!!!!!

How did you break your leg?

How did you break your leg?

Yeah AudiBull has the story covered in the link above. TL:DR Slipped and fell in Korea and broke my femur in 2.

David, it unfortunately will not be this week. We have the men here thru Sat and we are up from dawn to dusk training then eating/drinking at night. DQ will not have time this week unfortunately brother but remind me Monday and we will make the call happen and build you the weapon you seek. I have only had 7 hours sleep since they have been here.

no worries! It looks like you've been having fun though from your Facebook posts :icon_thumleft:

How to make a $127,000 Holland & Holland shot gun

Wow, just finished watching that. That was fcuking incredible.

Wow, just finished watching that. That was fcuking incredible.

Wonder how often you hear someone scream FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!! and huck something against the wall when the chisel slips.

My god those things sure are magnificent.

Rifle sling recommendations? Need an over the shoulder sling for my bolt action(s).

TAB Gear or Blue Force Gear

Okay, we had three for sale now only two for sale...we are selling brand new, real deal MK13's. Price is $12k each. Any interest message me or post a reply here and I will reply. Their are maybe forty total in the world and most are currently in the hands of active SOF. We are lucky to even get these three. Our first one that arrived yesterday sold at Scottsdale Gun Club within the first two hours after we dropped it off. The other two are incoming and will be available to ship this coming week! You may never get a chance to buy a real deal MK13 again.

TAB Gear or Blue Force Gear

TAB slings look nice and I like their dope card set up. I think I will order a couple for my bolt actions. Thanks!

Ohio signed a new gun rights bill yesterday!

Improves the concealed handgun license process by (1) reducing the number of training hours required from 12 to 8 hours, (2) eliminating minimum length-of-residency requirements, (3) allowing non-residents who work in Ohio to apply for a CHL in the county or adjacent county in which they work, and (4) makes special provisions for members of the military who have been honorably discharged or retired, extending their competency certification from six years to ten years after honorable discharge or retirement.

Expands concealed carry reciprocity to visitors and persons temporarily in Ohio who have valid out-of-state licenses, regardless of whether the license-issuing state has entered into a reciprocity agreement with Ohio.

Repeals the prohibition on Ohio citizens buying and/or selling long guns or ammunition from only the five contiguous states of Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. Citizens of Ohio can now purchase and/or sell rifles and shotguns in any state as long as the firearm laws in both states are obeyed.

Includes a “shall certify” provision which requires a chief law enforcement officer (CLEO) to sign off on an application to transfer an item regulated by the National Firearms Act, once the application procedure and requirements are met. This provision eliminates personal bias towards NFA-related items, requiring CLEOs to sign off and process the application in the same way they do a concealed handgun license.

Allows for the use of firearm sound suppressors while hunting in the Buckeye State.

Brings Ohio’s definition of “automatic firearm” in line with the federal definition, limiting it to only any firearm designed or adapted to fire a succession of cartridges with a single function of the trigger.

Curious if my CC permit from PA is now recognized next door.

Buddy got tired of hauling his guns to the range and built a gun wagon out of a re-purposed all terrain baby jogger he found on craigslist. It looks hilarious but I have to tell you...it is nice.

post-24965-1419103190.jpg

post-24965-1419103196.jpg

post-24965-1419103200.jpg

Can anyone educate me on Red Dots? I want to put on on my 10/22, so it doesnt have to be a high dollar one. I know nothing about them or what to look for.

Can anyone educate me on Red Dots? I want to put on on my 10/22, so it doesnt have to be a high dollar one. I know nothing about them or what to look for.

Red dots are primarily used for close quarters combat or fast target acquisition. They are generally designed to be used with both eyes open and set up so that they are parralux free....if you can see the red dot that is where you bullet will go even if you are looking at it off axis. You can often get red dots set up with a flip to the side magnifier so that you can use them for distance shooting.

I have an EOTech XPS2-0 on my one AR and a cheepo Target Sports on one of my 22s. What is your price range and what are you looking for the optic to do....that will help us direct you.

My Savage MarkII FV-SR bolt action 22 has one of these cheap high powered scopes on it. The quality of the scope is crap but man is it fun to shoot the 22 at 100-150 yards with my buddies.

http://www.cdnnsports.com/6x24x44-lighted-...ml#.VJd4BDtTANk

Again not sure what you have the 10/22 set up for so this might not be the direction you want to go (you did mention a red dot already).

What is your price range and what are you looking for the optic to do....that will help us direct you.

Its a 22 so not much. From what I understand Red Dots dont magnify at all. So its basically like shooting open sights(which I suck at) just better. I want a range of 50 to 100 yards max. Something for shooting rabbits in dense woodlands.

Its a 22 so not much. From what I understand Red Dots dont magnify at all. So its basically like shooting open sights(which I suck at) just better. I want a range of 50 to 100 yards max. Something for shooting rabbits in dense woodlands.

A red dot will be perfect for 50-100 yards...do not need magnification for that distance.

My Savage MarkII FV-SR bolt action 22 has one of these cheap high powered scopes on it. The quality of the scope is crap but man is it fun to shoot the 22 at 100-150 yards with my buddies.

http://www.cdnnsports.com/6x24x44-lighted-...ml#.VJd4BDtTANk

Again not sure what you have the 10/22 set up for so this might not be the direction you want to go (you did mention a red dot already).

I have damn near the same set up as that and I love it.

ive got a cheapo 3x9 scope that im swapping for a cheap 4-16 here when i get back home.

A red dot will be perfect for 50-100 yards...do not need magnification for that distance.

I bought the Bushnell TRS25 from a recommendation from a friend. Its not a great one, but for what I want it for I think it will do the job. 11 Brightness settings, 3 MOAs, & 3500 hours of battery life.

I have damn near the same set up as that and I love it.

ive got a cheapo 3x9 scope that im swapping for a cheap 4-16 here when i get back home.

When ever I can get to my dealer and finally pick up my can for it the gun will be ridiculously fun!