Good price for a Murci...

murcivu

Any idiot who believes carfax is always accurate can buy some nice oil soaked beachfront I have in Louisianna. Mileage is religiously messed up on carfax even when there is no KM to Mile issues. DMVs type something in wrong, people make errors. The KM to mile issue is readily believable and should not deter someone from purchasing. I would go over the car in detail and physically look it over. Carfax can be corrected. Ive personally seen the km to mile issue screw up 3 carfaxs in the last 2 years.

Look at the throttle bodies...even for the mileage they look pretty beat. Fair price for miles and if car was taken care of.

I'd say 80% of exotics don't show true miles anyway due to rollbacks, so it's a crapshoot most of the time.

I'd say 80% of exotics don't show true miles anyway due to rollbacks,

That prevalent, damn that is scarry.

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't it supposed to have a "buy it now" option next to it for that to be the real price??

I'm sorry, but there is no way in HELL that there is a $25,000 exhaust on that car. I have the most sophisticated, meticulous, and performance-oriented exhaust ever put on a road going Murci, added an LP640 tip, AND had everything ceramic coated and even that will fall short of $25,000!

That car was beat to hell. Pikey Mikey knows it well.

I'm not trying to sound sarcastic here, but how can you guys tell?

In this case someone knows the car personally so we know. Would you be able to tell from the pics of the car? I recently sold my 360 Modena and am hoping to pick up a Murci an the spring of 2011. I drove the 360 hard and would pull to 8,000 rpm often before shifting. Many times having the car in the 130 mph range. Does this constitute beating the hell out of it? I had been watching this Murci thinking that it looked like a good deal. How will I know in the future if one of these cars has been beaten?

• 1 month later...
Condition & mileage are not too bad. Are they dropping this much?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lamborghini...e#ht_500wt_1182

The murci's before the lp640 were slow compared to the 560 G's so i guess its not worth paying highly for something which is 'worse' than the bottom range

The murci's before the lp640 were slow compared to the 560 G's so i guess its not worth paying highly for something which is 'worse' than the bottom range

There is so much wrong with that statement I will just leave it be.

Wiggs this is the idiot with the TT 640..... HAHAHAHA

Wiggs this is the idiot with the TT 640..... HAHAHAHA

:lol2: I thought the STOOPID sounded PHAMILLEEUR

:iamwithstupid:

I'll do it for you wiggs. lol correct me if I'm wrong but I think this is where you were going with it............

How can you compare a LP 560 to a pre LP640 Murcie ???? Of course the LP-560 is going to be faster. Stock for Stock the Murcie would only have 20 more HP and be heavier. One came out years after the other. :eusa_wall:

I'm not trying to sound sarcastic here, but how can you guys tell?

In this case someone knows the car personally so we know. Would you be able to tell from the pics of the car? I recently sold my 360 Modena and am hoping to pick up a Murci an the spring of 2011. I drove the 360 hard and would pull to 8,000 rpm often before shifting. Many times having the car in the 130 mph range. Does this constitute beating the hell out of it? I had been watching this Murci thinking that it looked like a good deal. How will I know in the future if one of these cars has been beaten?

I think Abolfaz was referring to another car I was checking out for a friend which looks IDENTICAL (wheels-color)to this one except it was a 2004 e-gear, and had painted headlights which were hideous. That car (THE 2004 I saw)had some paintwork, and in my not so professional opinion may have had the mileage run back because the interior was pretty worn. The car in the link, I do not know at all as far as I know.

There is nothing wrong with driving a car hard from time to time IMO as long as the services are done more often due to the engine wear, and the car is not a track car. It is often difficult to know if a car was "beaten" on unless you know the car, or the owner personally. That is why guys like Abolfaz/VINKING are SOO valuable to the Lambo community as they can tell you almost full history about 80% or so of cars just by looking at them as they are CONSTANTLY looking at auctions/vin numbers/etc.

At the end of the day, there is no money better spent on an exotic than a complete and thorough PPI. Looking at brake wear/clutch life vs. mileage/ecu data/the (Murci) corrosion on the throttle bodies/seat wear/general interior wear/paint chips/ engine-transmission response while driving/etc. are usually pretty tell tale signs.

That is why guys like Abolfaz are SOO valuable to the Lambo community as they can tell you almost full history about 80% or so of cars just by looking at them as they are CONSTANTLY looking at auctions/vin numbers/etc.

If you are talking about all the diablos made i think you just underestimated Abolfaz by about 19%!

:iamwithstupid:

I'll do it for you wiggs. lol correct me if I'm wrong but I think this is where you were going with it............

How can you compare a LP 560 to a pre LP640 Murcie ???? Of course the LP-560 is going to be faster. Stock for Stock the Murcie would only have 20 more HP and be heavier. One came out years after the other. :eusa_wall:

Exactly. You need to compare it to an '04 G not the latest and greatest. That would be comparing a '10 560 with a '10 670 and then, my money is all over the SV. It's also how you define 'worse'. There probably isn't a more subjective term out there.

This guy is a tool.

If you are talking about all the diablos made i think you just underestimated Abolfaz by about 19%!

agreed.