Pick One

What would you choose...  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Which

• Porsche 997TT TIP (Modded)
    • 360 CS (lightly modded possible TT)
    • Ferrari 575M F1 (modded)
    • Countach
    • Allan Is bored,nothing but a Veyron,Enzo or Phantom Convert will make him happy

These are my top Choices....

Porsche is most useable..... Twin Turbo 360CS probobly coolest project to do would leave exterior stock, the 575M F1 because for less than 100K they are ALOT of car for the money, useable, reserved and classy... The COuntach.... well just to look at...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted the last one but I do think you need a purpose for the car, rather than just another car in the garage. If you were to start tracking said car I know for a fact you would be hooked within a few sessions.

Get yourself an Ariel Atom and go nutz :headbang:

11613-2006-Ariel-Atom.jpg

I voted the last one but I do think you need a purpose for the car, rather than just another car in the garage. If you were to start tracking said car I know for a fact you would be hooked within a few sessions.

Get yourself an Ariel Atom and go nutz :headbang:

11613-2006-Ariel-Atom.jpg

Nooo..thats way gay

Modded 575M F1 might be cool?

24460_49220.jpg

Cool, but that would take away the CLASSY element, and I wouldnt put the money to do that into that car.

Honestly I voted the last one as well. But for MY OWN PERSONAL enjoyment of watching a buy and mod thread, I think id like to see the 360CS the most. Either that or just get the countach garage queen.

Phantom Droptop is the only way to go. I had a drink at CafeMed at sunset plaza last night and I saw multiple turbos, 360s (1 CS), 2 575, about half a dozen phantoms, 1 phantom coupe and 1 droptop (coupe and droptop actually did a little race, cool to see) nothing looks as good as the droptop! Hands down the best looking car of the night. It was black and looked like it was on 22 or 24 and just SICK.

IMHO why get a car you don't love? I'd wait for a Phantom.

The 575, 997, CS, Countach are all cool, but if you have to ask which one you should get, then I'd just wait.

The Phantom has soul, the Countach has soul. If you are going to want to drive it a lot then get the Phantom, if you want to start a collection get the Countach.

The CS, and 997TT are fun, but if I were looking to track either I would look at the CS or GT3/2s.

I would say CS but I dont think I would mod a Ferrari other than the simple bolt ons. I doubt you could keep it at just simple bolt ons so I vote Phantom.

Your obviously delusional and can't be helped then!

Nope.. Id get another SLR or 599

The funnest project would be the 360CS, but I think the appeal of the car goes away if it's got twin turbos in general. I love that car and I think turbos would be pretty cool, but at the same time, not really. Why not ditch the Bentley as well, then get the Ferrari and the 997 Turbo?

it all depends on who did the TT work to the 360. if they were reputable i would go with the 360.

i would never buy a TT-G that was done by ___ ___ ___ automotive.

PS i voted for the 997

If you want a track toy, maybe get a Viper ACR?