2011 LP570-4SL is here!!

6 speed manual right?

But of COURSE...I may be old fashioned..but IMO, the only way to enjoy a car with a true 3 pedal step and gate box shifter!

But of COURSE...I may be old fashioned..but IMO, the only way to enjoy a car with a true 3 pedal step and gate box shifter!

I know you are a 6m man. I guess then this is the last Lambo model where 6m will be offered?

I know you are a 6m man. I guess then this is the last Lambo model where 6m will be offered?

Funny you say that..cant get a straight answer out of Lambo Factory..first, yes we will do with special request..then last week was told, no, no more reagrdless of request and paying the extra of the e-gear cost..so who the heck knows..guess I will find out when the order goes in for the new Flagship car mid summer next year..

Beautiful! Will be interesting to see how you like the car...

Has the world changed...getting a sports car with a manual gearbox becomes a challenge and some are scared it actually won't be possible...in the future people will look back and say "wtf were they thinking, taking the manual option away!?". I sincerely hope, anyways.

Congrats on the car!

congrats on the car!

In what way does choosing a 6 speed over egear change the nature/driving experience of the SL?