Fake tits, yay or nay?

dinko

So, what a good size for a pair of titties then? I like C cups. I dated a girl with 34 B's and they looked awesome...just right. For me at least.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fake boobs are an obvious sign the girl suffers from mental issues, so its an absolute no for long term relationships.

One of my girlfriends got implants while we were dating; I found the whole thing kind of creepy. Anything involving scars is just nasty, if its through the belly button I can deal with it. Then again, those arent the silicone kind. Yay or nay I'll go with nay.

No thanks! Dinko, are you considering implants?

LOL :D

GF wants them, she's a keeper and I don't want to ruin her. She talks about them every once in a while, all her GF's have them, but I like her naturals.

So, what a good size for a pair of titties then?

i guess it depends on the size of the girl.

if she's a 90 pounder then C's are more than enough.

if shes a little more curvey they need to be a good D or more

IMO of course

Fake boobs are an obvious sign the girl suffers from mental issues,

someone once said, if a girl is unhappy on the inside she will change her outside.

probably has allot to do with self confidence and self worth, but maybe a set of bolt ons might be enough for some girls to build there self esteem enough to make them a worthwhile person to be with.

tar - brush - everyone discuss LOL

Of all the threads to go "NWS" I am amazed this one has lasted so long. haha

I can fix that!!!

And clearly I prefer naturals ;)

post-10027-1279407377.jpg

post-10027-1279407396.jpg

Nay, I've got a thing for smaller breasts. Doesn't mean I wouldn't date a girl with either big ones or implants, but I'd prefer naturals, no matter the size.

:iamwithstupid:

Fake tits done well can look great, but the fakies never quite feel right.

And yes the possible mental issues, before and after can be a huge can of worms, can be.

natural! as a man who has seen and felt all kinda breastages :downtown: , fakes - :gay:

Fake FTW, but if she is already a 34D like my wife, try and talk her out of it. :lol2: :lol2:

I am easy.

The ladies I have been with that have bolt ons tend to be good for short term things though as they are nuttier than squirrel shit.

Though I would love to one day be proved wrong on this theory.

I am easy.

The ladies I have been with that have bolt ons tend to be good for short term things though as they are nuttier than squirrel shit.

Though I would love to one day be proved wrong on this theory.

'Bolt Ons', 'Store Bought' (earlier post) ... I'm ROFL at the slang for fake titties..... Which are great BTW. I love to see a pair that were made in a factory !!!

OK, say you are dating a girl who is great, and she is A cup. Without her bringing up the issue, would you? I agree that if she is looking to get fakes she has some issues, but what women don't with their self image? So say a girl is low on the crazy scale, would suggesting she get fake tits (obviously if she asks) open a can of worms down the line?

I used to say I am a tit man, but after seeing this girl for awhile I really could care less. Give me a nice ass you can grab and a cute face.. better than huge ass and tits and cute face imo.

The easiest way to bring it up is to find a picture or video of a smoking hot fake chick and say how hot she is. Then let the conversation progress from there. I have seen them do miracles with women.

WOW; "She wants them because her friends has them? What is this follow te leader? How old is she 12?

I wish we were in the same room and you making these direct comments. I asked on a general level who on this board likes fake tits and you direct a comment at my gf? Not that I care much of what you think but grow up.