My 458, especially for all the forums Ferrari haters

dtrax

I saw a red one.. and hated it.. then I saw a black one..with the front leds on, yellow calipers..thought it looked great!

I saw a red one.. and hated it.. then I saw a black one..with the front leds on, yellow calipers..thought it looked great!

:iamwithstupid:

I saw a black one just like that on PCH yesterday...looked good.

Black or white is THE color for this car. Definitley a ferrari I would consider. Congrats!

I love the LCD dash. Hope the newer Lambos incorporate that and LED technology.

I agree, I don't think having so much black body work works with the red. Black or white seem to either make the black pop or just blend in.

I gotta admit the more I see them in anything but red the more I like them.

Black or white is THE color for this car. Definitley a ferrari I would consider. Congrats!

I love the LCD dash. Hope the newer Lambos incorporate that and LED technology.

Guest Rob Burgundy

Its not so much hating on the Ferraris as it is the owners :icon_thumleft:

And we all know that your a badass lambo owner here too so nothing but compliments to give!

Black is the only color worth having this car in..It just makes it looks so sleek,I absolutley love it! How are the carbon ceramics?

Black definately improves the appearence of the 458! I felt the same looking at a black California a few weeks back.

Tech wise the 458 is a leap ahead of the the Scud so I wouldn't be surprised if you say the 458s' awesome.

Congrats on your new ride!

No hating here.... only mad LOVE....

Great combo and great music selection to boot!

Enjoy in great health

AMAZING CAR!! Congrats!! Black is the color, no doubt!! That is the perfect 458. Drive in good health!! I will look forward to your review!!! Cheers!

Do all 458's have seats like that?

Mine are the sports seats with alcantara - I imagine that as with Lamborghini sports seats are not available in America

I've only done 500 miles so I'll wait a bit before doing a review but I can immediately tell you that this car is at a totally differnt level than the 560/570. The exhaust sound at low speed is the best "stock" I've ever heard.

In fact since I got I've only used my 670 once and the 560 is gathering dust

The key point, which imo is missed on all the magasine/tv reviews is that although this car might be fast on a track (although it doesn't feel that much faster than my Scuderia) it's in day to day driving that IMO the car wins - you can just drive this car so fast on the road becuase you can get instant power to get into any gap in traffic or get through changing lights