From Paris Motor Show - New Lambo Concept Car

a007apl

I already think this is some sort of lightweight track car. I'm wondering if this could even be a three seater with a central driving position. Probably totally wrong about that!

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm glad we have you here to tell us these things Nick. :icon_thumleft:

:lol2:

This last picture reminds me of an updated Murcielago roadster. Looking through the drivers side hoop from over the engine cover.

Looks like we're looking through the headrest.

BUT you guys forgot something. The paint is RED!!

:iamwithstupid: clearly the most important give away about these pictures, this "concept lambo" is clearly a Ferrari

If that turns out to be real, I will be bitter. Because that looks hot as hell, and we already know this concept will have nothing to do with the next mass-production Gallardo replacement, which will look 100% different in a few years when it arrives. :eusa_wall:

Please let that be some college kid's mental masturbation, I can't take the heartbreak of another "Super Trofeo, what could have been..." :lol2:

PS - The windshield wiper/front hood crowd was right on the first teaser shot if this is legit.

That article says it's only 999 kg (2,198 pounds)! Could that possible be achievable in street legal, road-going form??

Nope.

Not only does it look great but for those of us who remember, looks a bit like a totally updated Cala.

Wow, good take.

It does absolutely, as if given a modern "Reventon" makeover. :icon_thumleft:

I'm shocked q8ylambo may have beaten our boy 007 to the scoop, it's like Tyson getting knocked out by Buster Douglas... :icon_mrgreen:

I think thats it! Great find.

Not only does it look great but for those of us who remember, looks a bit like a totally updated Cala.

exactly...you beat me to it :)

Wow, good take.

It does absolutely, as if given a modern "Reventon" makeover. :icon_thumleft:

I'm shocked q8ylambo may have beaten our boy 007 to the scoop, it's like Tyson getting knocked out by Buster Douglas... :icon_mrgreen:

Looks like Jalopnik beat him too.

http://jalopnik.com/5650213/lamborghini-se...-carbon-fighter

Definitely agree about the Cala comparison. That's the first thing i thought when i saw the picture.

I like the concept, but i actually like the styling of the current G better. I think Lambo can do better with the next G.

I like the concept, but i actually like the styling of the current G better. I think Lambo can do better with the next G.

These things are like blind dates...

I've been so routinely disappointed the past decade by the vasy majority of exotics being either boring or outright hideous to look at that when one shows up that's half-way tolerable it's an automatic "10". :icon_mrgreen:

the vents on the C-pillar make me picture how the vents beneath that camouflaged mule will look like.

btw,looking at the door...scissor-door possible?!!

I love the look and the Cala was the first thing I thought of when i saw that. The spoiler is dead on and the general shape. that car is beautiful. Maybe we will get lucky and Lambo will tease us until everyone gets in enough of an uproar, they guage the excitement, and they realease a slightly updated version of it as the next gallardo. Probably not. But either way, taht thing is beautiful and makes sense considering the teasers.