Synthol

dtxfree

I wonder how they would do it a real fight with those guns. By the way, those pecks actually look like tits.

It's just appearance, the muscles are not any stronger by injecting this.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy is great

WHat are these guys thinking? Ok you are a skinny bastard, go lift!! If this dude got under the bench and lowered the weight a bit too fast his fcuking tits would explode!! Not to mention how he has no chance of ever winning an arm wrestling contest or ability to lift anything. Plus injected traps, are you serious?!

The first dude with synthol injections - Greg Valentino will tell you it is a stupid idea

Holy Sh*t, I serious just threw up in my mouth. That's one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. Can you imagine the smell...ughh :icon_oak:

God the amount of infected puss mixed with that shit is obscene, the room must just fill with the smell at first spray. How can anyone possibly think this is a good idea.

What I don't get is there are much safer ways to gain muscle mass (provided you are willing to put in the work). Whey protein powder, glutamine, creatine for those who want to put on lean muscle mass really fast (it fills the muscles up with water, a lot safer than oil, and looks natural), and steroids for those who want to get really big or get big really fast (however steroids are illegal of course, and also have side effects)).

What I don't get is there are much safer ways to gain muscle mass (provided you are willing to put in the work). Whey protein powder, glutamine, creatine for those who want to put on lean muscle mass really fast (it fills the muscles up with water, a lot safer than oil, and looks natural), and steroids for those who want to get really big or get big really fast (however steroids are illegal of course, and also have side effects)).

Hold up....you don't get it? Fast cheap way to get big.

These people are not rocket scientists. These people are lazy who want results without work.

I totally get it.

this thread is by far the most disgusting in history here....wtf? I can't get this squeamish look off my face all day...YUCK, gross, ewwwwwwwww...fuuuuuuuuuu :gay:

:jerry:

You know guys, when someone posts a video titled, "The Man Whose Arms Exploded," you are not under obligation to actually click and watch it :D

I usually have a strong stomach but that was fcuking gross.

LOL. Pussy.

:-)

I have researched on Greg and his use of this drugs some years back so this thread isn't grossing me out that badly. It looks like a saggy bag filled with liquid and stuffed up.

But still I find myself shaking my head in disbelief with people who do not read up on prescriptions/drugs prior taking them....

Why do they have to go though the entire process before realising the mistake they made when there's plenty of warning/advise against taking such drugs in the first place?!