The most shockingly fast car of todays run....

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rob Burgundy
Forgiato makes the worst wheels ever!

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: WORST RIMS EVER

59004_926804599000_925377_51098972_8006362_n.jpg

Sounds like you had blast. Wish you had video. Were the races roll races or from a dig?

Not surprised you won em all. Not surprised the GTR gave you trouble either. That DCT will make the most of the GTR power. Even if they are down on power they will still give a heck of a run till deep triple digits. AJ Foyt should have taken that Viper to UR or Heffner then he would have gotten 1200rw on pump instead of a measly 1000hp on race gas lol. Woulda still lost from a dig.

Lovely cars but on like +5 cars the rims are absolutely hideous... who in their right mind buys such ugly things.

Btw does the yellow ferrari 458 have F430 wheels as well???

I knew the GTR is one fcking fast car ever since i had a ride in a stock one..can't imagine how fast it'll be after it goes into the hands of SP..

very sick cars you have there..but wow most of them are ruined with the rims etc..sucks the lp640 caught fire..

Allan..we need vids!

That thing is HIDEOUS! I think something also happened to it on the run..

It probably committed suicide.

That side pic of your car is awesome. Time to change your avatar.

Wow, there were some very badly modded cars out there and it certainly was not limited to Lambo owners. I get the feeling alot posing going on.

Allan, any races between the SV, SLR and CGT??

As for the Veyron you now have to find a Veyron SS to race, although i do doubt that it´s that much faster than the standard car.

Nice pics. Lets see the video of the GTR vs your car.

What was the power output on the GTR on race gas?

Sounds like you had blast. Wish you had video. Were the races roll races or from a dig?

Not surprised you won em all. Not surprised the GTR gave you trouble either. That DCT will make the most of the GTR power. Even if they are down on power they will still give a heck of a run till deep triple digits. AJ Foyt should have taken that Viper to UR or Heffner then he would have gotten 1200rw on pump instead of a measly 1000hp on race gas lol. Woulda still lost from a dig.

I raced all the cars from a roll.. The GTR is not down on power, its Alex's car which holds the world record in the 1/4 mile 9 something at 150+mph.. I dont remember the exact times... His car is VERY fast. The GTR transmission is incredible, and the car sounds great.. I know that the GTR Alex built for PeakCompletions has taken out some pretty stiff competition even though it has less power then Alexs.. Id even guess to say that even though as my car sat yesterday its power could match the GTR going from a roll on, from a dead stop or say a 5mph roll, I dont think my GTT could overcome the GTR's transmission...

On a side note.. Props to Heffner..Once again my car performed flawlessly.. It was a 2 hour run, my outside temp showed 100 degrees at times, I was holding high rpms, running up the gears constantly and it never missed a beat.. The temp gauge never moved, oil temp etc.. and it once again proved that on pump gas its pretty much unstoppable..

I raced all the cars from a roll.. The GTR is not down on power, its Alex's car which holds the world record in the 1/4 mile 9 something at 150+mph.. I dont remember the exact times... His car is VERY fast. The GTR transmission is incredible, and the car sounds great.. I know that the GTR Alex built for PeakCompletions has taken out some pretty stiff competition even though it has less power then Alexs.. Id even guess to say that even though as my car sat yesterday its power could match the GTR going from a roll on, from a dead stop or say a 5mph roll, I dont think my GTT could overcome the GTR's transmission...

On a side note.. Props to Heffner..Once again my car performed flawlessly.. It was a 2 hour run, my outside temp showed 100 degrees at times, I was holding high rpms, running up the gears constantly and it never missed a beat.. The temp gauge never moved, oil temp etc.. and it once again proved that on pump gas its pretty much unstoppable..

So your car on pump gas beat a 150+ mph car from a roll?

Your car on pump gas must be making a lot more than 850 rwhp (~775 awhp) to outrun a 150+ mph car. :icon_mrgreen: