jhc6thumb.jpg

jhc5thumb.jpg

Burj Khalifa, Dubai

article124083707c391ed0.jpg

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Makes me wanna go to the Hancock and get a drink at the 96th floor lounge.

This is my favorite angle:

jhc8thumb.jpg

hell no...looking at that makes my heart feels weak..

So you mean you wouldn't want to go on the glass balcony, 103rd floor?

willis-tower-9.jpg

willis-tower-2.jpg

hell no...looking at that makes my heart feels weak..

Don't worry about it.. A bottle or two of the good stuff and you'll be all Superman-y! :icon_thumleft:

If you fell from those heights, you would definitely have to use the drop and roll technique when you hit the ground to cushion the blow.

The collective worth on those four cars is probably still under $10,000USD :lol2:

Never the less it still disturbs me when the govenment can impound and destroy an individules property.

I do not care if the owner is an asshat, douche bag, faggot, ect..

It in my opinion does not warrent the destruction of someones property by the government.

If guilty of a crime an appropriate fine and or jail time is all that should be implemented.

As much as i dont care for those cars, surely its still better for the goverment to on sell these cars and take some $$$ into the coffers than to crush them?

Never the less it still disturbs me when the govenment can impound and destroy an individules property.

I do not care if the owner is an asshat, douche bag, faggot, ect..

It in my opinion does not warrent the destruction of someones property by the government.

If guilty of a crime an appropriate fine and or jail time is all that should be implemented.

I agree with you. BUT i have a feeling the cars being crushed were not "first time offenders" and if they more than likely had illegal parts on them.

The problem I have is the State of California sending funds to Ontario Canada for a "police enforcement" issue. That doesn't sit well with me. California has all their money issues worked out now don't they? :lol2:

That guy on the grapple is pretty damn good. Yanked out the radiator then the engine.

:iamwithstupid: Yes, I couldn't help to notice that the radiators do look funny coming out so intact amongst the total destruction of everything.

And Here I have been doing it the hard way for all these years.

The problem I have is the State of California sending funds to Ontario Canada for a "police enforcement" issue. That doesn't sit well with me. California has all their money issues worked out now don't they? :lol2:

:eusa_think:

Um, the P.D. referred to in the video is the city of Ontario, CALIFORNIA, Police Dept., nothing to do with the Province of Ontario, Canada.

And S.B.C.S.D. is San Bernardino County (California) Sheriffs Department.

As much as i dont care for those cars, surely its still better for the goverment to on sell these cars and take some $$$ into the coffers than to crush them?

This was pretty well publicized when it was done, and as I recall there were "illegal" parts on the cars. Bigger problem though is if they sold them on the only people who would buy them would be other ricers and they'd be right back out there street racing again. They destroyed them and made sure it was the lead story on all the local newscasts, newspapers, and it got plenty of play on the ricer websites - They got far more in publicity than the POS cars were worth.

The problem in that Vid is not those POS cars.

Its wether they will do the same to Bulls, Prancing donkeys, Ash Mart or whatever Exotics they "think/accuse" of racing illegally in future?

Some Cops are total sux..

They can throw u anything when they caught u at their bad mood.

I still don't understand how the police can sieze and destroy personal property.

I would have thought they would find a way to cancel it's registration, thereby rendering it un-streetable / uninsurable.

If said ricer gets caught without registration on the street, there penalties in place already.

$2.93 Million Dollar Bugatti Veyron.

This is a solid-gold, diamond-accented, 1/18th-scale Bugatti Veyron built by Robert Gulpen and Stuart Hughes. It costs $2.93 million. An actual Veyron costs around $1.7 million. This is the dumbest product in the history of consumerism.

The gold and diamond Bugatti Veyron toy is meant to demonstrate the extremes of luxury craftsmanship and, at $2.93 million, the extremes of crazy luxury pricing. If you check out the toy car's website, you'll find this detached-from-reality (and unnecessarily capitalized) description:

The Bugatti Veyron Diamond Edition

The world's most Luxurious and expensive model car. This unique project was a fusion between Robert Gulpen of Munich & Stuart Hughes of Liverpool both who both are well respected in the individual fields of Bespoke luxury Designs. This mammoth and very intricate job took 2 months to finish

Type: Bugatti Veyron Diamond Ltd Edition

Scale: 1:18

Materials: Solid 24ct Gold and Platinum with 7.2ct single cut Flawless Diamond

Extras: Steering functioned, all hoods operational, engine and all parts very detailed

Weight: approx 7kg

Included: Certification of authenticity, glass house, aluminium case, photo documentation of the manufacturing process

Available as a ltd edition of only 3 to be made

post-10425-1276615988.jpg

post-10425-1276616001.jpg

:eusa_think:

Um, the P.D. referred to in the video is the city of Ontario, CALIFORNIA, Police Dept., nothing to do with the Province of Ontario, Canada.

And S.B.C.S.D. is San Bernardino County (California) Sheriffs Department.

Thanks for the clarification! :icon_thumleft:

I can't read anyways :lol2:

I do know that Ontario Canada has VERY STRICT regulations about Illegal street racing, confiscation at the least if you go X km/h over the limit. Hence my quick jump to conclusions. A myriad of FAIL on my part!

Does anyone know what the mexican drug thread was called?

And who makes golden guns? Would be easy to trace back if it's a custom order but that's probably not the case.

God forbid California's government does anything that makes any sense.