IT IS TIME TO STEP UP

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~8k sqft, ocean view? I think that's his current one. He said ocean front lots can't accommodate such giant houses.

There is a big difference between ocean view... and ocean front..

Does anyone here live in Vietnam?

I have family that currently resides there. Do you need assistance?

There is a big difference between ocean view... and ocean front..

I don't recall which was his. I think his is ocean front, or at least ocean front on a cliff. Still, just doing a RE search shows prices/sizes. How much land they have, I don't know. Most well under 10k sqft in terms of living space though.

http://www.trulia.com/CA/Newport_Coast/#fo...A/price;d_sort/

In any case, the point was that the OP could live in a mediocre sized home and afford those cars. If you go to the pages that show then 2-3MM range, they aren't that nice. Not tract homes, but nothing I'd pay 2-3MM for. Newport Coast strikes me as wealthy suburban living -- for people who want nice homes, but also want to live in a neighborhood as opposed to a compound.

I don't recall which was his. I think his is ocean front, or at least ocean front on a cliff. Still, just doing a RE search shows prices/sizes. How much land they have, I don't know. Most well under 10k sqft in terms of living space though.

http://www.trulia.com/CA/Newport_Coast/#fo...A/price;d_sort/

In any case, the point was that the OP could live in a mediocre sized home and afford those cars. If you go to the pages that show then 2-3MM range, they aren't that nice. Not tract homes, but nothing I'd pay 2-3MM for.

None of the homes there are ocean front..

So what? I didn't say there were no giant homes there or specifically ocean front. I was talking about Kobe's area. It's more in line with 7-10K sqft. He said it's ocean view. Not many lots can accommodate huge homes. Maybe some other parts of Newport Coast can. I don't know.

Maybe he has an ocean front estate too. Not sure. He's seen him though, so he definitely lives there to some extent.

Enough about Kobe fcuking bryant.... Lets hear the scoop? WHO owns the cars?

Guest Rob Burgundy
Enough about Kobe fcuking bryant.... Lets hear the scoop? WHO owns the cars?

Talk about thread derail over something stupid :iamwithstupid:

And now lucifer asking about Vietnam? Those shrooms I ate must be giving me one hell of a trip because this thread is fcuking WEIRD.

Derail a pointless thread.

Who owns the cars? Who do you think? Probably random people/customers who don't post on internet forums who let him take a photo of their car. Or else he took their car out for a joyride to his house to photograph them.

Tell Lucifer to spill the beans or ban him. He's just instigating. Seems like he needs just as much attention as the OP. What a fag... probably drives an R8 too.

Guest Rob Burgundy
Derail a pointless thread.

Who owns the cars? Who do you think? Probably random people/customers who don't post on internet forums who let him take a photo of their car. Or else he took their car out for a joyride to his house to photograph them.

Tell Lucifer to spill the beans or ban him. He's just instigating. Seems like he needs just as much attention as the OP. What a fag... probably drives an R8 too.

This whole thread is just so odd hahaha

I heard there is lots of pimping shady rides along the Ho Chi Min Trail!!!

Charlie don't surf!!!!

So its not WHO owns the cars.... Its HO owns the cars?

This is turning into an Abbott and Costello routine.

So its not WHO owns the cars.... Its HO owns the cars?

This is turning into an Abbott and Costello routine.

IMHO this is fcuking retarded. Can't believe on this forum where people are generally straight shooters we allow this much one lined bullshit

well.......................if you think think these cars are staying STATESIDE I have a bridge to sell you!!

So he must be exporting these recent purchase for someone.

well.......................if you think think these cars are staying STATESIDE I have a bridge to sell you!!

I have been out of the Lambo scene for a while now not sure of the latest events, but didnt Chris buy both of his current Diablos from you??

I have no dog in this current fight but Chris always spoke highly of you even when everyone on this board was hatin on you... juss sayin....

edit:BTW, I havent spoken to Chris probably over close to 6 months and I have nothing but good things to say about him...

looks like you just called me an idiot :eusa_think:

I was trying to be polite and somewhat defuse the situation, give the guy a way out, whether you were right or wrong I found your question to be insulting, how do you want a guy to answer to that?

I've done business with an older gentlemen here, bought some RE from him, he showed up at the meeting in a $1500 utility, he lives in an average suburb, I estimate his house to be worth around the $650k max the guy is worth $100 mil plus.

Never judge a book by its cover and stop being so generous with your insults :icon_thumleft:

:iamwithstupid:

You'll find a million ways to spend your money, then you'll need space to hold all that shit. You wont have a TV room you want a theater, a party room, a music room, gym, your kids want extra rooms. Trust me you'll think 10,000 sqaure feet is small.

Stuff is overrated for some people (myself included) , it is a liability more than as asset/enjoyment. For some of those who are frugal/self made they would hate to waste 20k+/- a month on a mansion for utilities. To each his own, I personally value a dollar and I am sure many other conservative people do too, but not everybody. I am thinking from a bachelor standpoint, having kids is a total different ballpark.... But then there are others who want that 20k sf mansion but from what I have seen they get over it....

^ agreed. Way off topic, but here there is different taxation for owner occupy vs investment property when it come to resale and capital gains tax. So people park money in their home as an invetment vehicle because it makes sense for taxation purposes even though they might not want or need a big house. Not sure how it is in other parts of the world.

^ agreed. Way off topic, but here there is different taxation for owner occupy vs investment property when it come to resale and capital gains tax. So people park money in their home as an invetment vehicle because it makes sense for taxation purposes even though they might not want or need a big house. Not sure how it is in other parts of the world.

Paging Robert Kiyosaki.... Robert Kiyosaki please report to the Murcielago forum.... Your Rich Dad is posting again.