New Lamborghini - LP700-4 - Discussion

Hawkan

The new cow-catcher front is so sick, love it.

Don't care about the mirrors, they've always looked like shit on L-cars since the CT for obvious reasons (visibility).

Autocar's writeup is impressive, anything still feeling like it has a lot of headroom left over 200mph is certainly the real deal.

Getting excited, all those stealthy jagged lines make me tingly in my man-regions... :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It makes the Murci look as dated as it is. This car is very modern. That pic is getting close but the elements of the front are different sizes, shapes.

Is the W shape more extreme like the reventon or more subtle? I like the front of the new Duct taped mule, it breathes new life into the wedge shape profile of Lamborghini supercars, and makes the car look like a high tech piece of weaponary. If they overdo it like the reventon however it makes the car look like it grew two giant nostrils.

The new cow-catcher front is so sick, love it.

Don't care about the mirrors, they've always looked like shit on L-cars since the CT for obvious reasons (visibility).

Autocar's writeup is impressive, anything still feeling like it has a lot of headroom left over 200mph is certainly the real deal.

Getting excited, all those stealthy jagged lines make me tingly in my man-regions... :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft:

The mirrors might be a regulations thing... but should look more different than the g in terms of shape to differenitate the 2....

Is the W shape more extreme like the reventon or more subtle? I like the front of the new Duct taped mule, it breathes new life into the wedge shape profile of Lamborghini supercars, and makes the car look like a high tech piece of weaponary. If they overdo it like the reventon however it makes the car look like it grew two giant nostrils.

Less extreme than the reventon for sure. The body and interior are well put together. I really felt like the fit and finish were very high quality. Dare I say it, Lexus like quality build. I say that as a compliment to Lamborghini.

Less extreme than the reventon for sure. The body and interior are well put together. I really felt like the fit and finish were very high quality. Dare I say it, Lexus like quality build. I say that as a compliment to Lamborghini.

Not RR build Quality (Disappoint :rant: j/k :icon_mrgreen: ) Based on the side profile, the back seems a too long maybe its due to the disguise but does it still look as though it goes on forever without camo?

Not RR build Quality (Disappoint :rant: j/k :icon_mrgreen: ) Based on the side profile, the back seems a too long maybe its due to the disguise but does it still look as though it goes on forever without camo?

No the camo is huge. The butt is not like that at all. It has a w theme too like the front but not as pronounced.

Sesto Elemento style?

No not at all like the Sesto. I actually don't remember the rear view that clearly except the estoque lights the rear spoiler and the single port exhaust with the 4 square pipes ending inside it. Also there was a plug for a battery tender behind the right rear wheel.

It is hard to beat the current LP670 SV's look :icon_super: . I rock the SV over this A...va.dor thing all day long. This car should be a replacement for the Gallardo, not Murcielago :eusa_naughty:

It is hard to beat the current LP670 SV's look :icon_super: . I rock the SV over this A...va.dor thing all day long. This car should be a replacement for the Gallardo, not Murcielago :eusa_naughty:

You are drinking what?

No not at all like the Sesto. I actually don't remember the rear view that clearly except the estoque lights the rear spoiler and the single port exhaust with the 4 square pipes ending inside it. Also there was a plug for a battery tender behind the right rear wheel.

So there is quad exhaust only its all in 1 exahust port... One thing about the Estoque rear lights, I was worried about was whether it would make it look like a 80's retro style hope it doesn't give anyone else that impression. Does the pointy end of the "W" (that sounded REALLY weird) face out or in?

So there is quad exhaust only its all in 1 exahust port... One thing about the Estoque rear lights, I was worried about was whether it would make it look like a 80's retro style hope it doesn't give anyone else that impression. Does the pointy end of the "W" (that sounded REALLY weird) face out or in?

3 points like the front but not as pronounced. The estoque lights are very well done.

I asked you first...which camp ypou loyal to..?

VERY VERY simple question...one or the other...

or

SSC

WHO,S car you buying...

or pushing to your friends and TRUE purchasers of these cars with REAL money..?

I understand you dont want to answer my questions...after all then the will be in writing and you are stuck with them...but yu may want to re-read my previous post and answer those questiojns as well as these...IF you have a answer...

As for me and my posts or affilation with Lamborghini...YOU couldnt BUY the advertising I give them for free..

HOW many NEW cars HAVE you helped sell for Lamborghini...??

And HOW many NEW cars have you purchased for YOURSELF ?

I was just looking in the the NDA to see if it had the same clause as yours must have where you get to decide what is and isn't confidential. It's missing from mine.

3 points like the front but not as pronounced. The estoque lights are very well done.

From your description I can only say: I HAVE GOT TO GET Me ONE OF THESE!!!!! :icon_mrgreen: Thanks for your explanations! I'll be anxiously anticipating for the official unvieling. :icon_thumleft: