Hawkan

Have it your way without quotes:

lamborghini lp 700-4

About 75,500 results (0.16 seconds)

mclaren mp4-12c

About 814,000 results (0.25 seconds)

p 4/5 competizione

About 8,190,000 results (0.27 seconds)

actually when you put a space between the P and 4/5 it searched P and 4/5 seperately so searching P on the internet yields some impressive results :icon_mrgreen:

p4/5 competizione however comes up with About 334,000 results (0.15 seconds)

lamborghini aventador: About 1,150,000 results (0.26 seconds)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have it your way without quotes:

lamborghini lp 700-4

About 75,500 results (0.16 seconds)

mclaren mp4-12c

About 814,000 results (0.25 seconds)

p 4/5 competizione

About 8,190,000 results (0.27 seconds)

Meaningless. If you ask 100 people on the street what a p 4/5 competizione is, 99 of them (and more likely 100 of them) will have no idea.

Meaningless. If you ask 100 people on the street what a p 4/5 competizione is, 99 of them (and more likely 100 of them) will have no idea.

Not to the corporations who have offered us millions of dollars to put their name on our race car.

Guest Rob Burgundy
I totaly disagree with Tom on this..I am 360 degree's the other way..

n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

What do people get in return for Lambo-Ass-Sucking? There is a rumor in regards to Lambo corporate going on also regarding a shakeup? People on the their way out? Winkelman? Please say it is so!!! Manfried?

Not to the corporations who have offered us millions of dollars to put their name on our race car.

Again, meaningless. If your search engine result hypothesis is to somehow indicate "buzz", yet virtually nobody knows what the p 4/5 competizione is, while undoubtedly many more potential buyers than the eventual sum total of the production run are aware of the new Lambo V12 car, that's not a very good hypothesis.

Again, meaningless. If your search engine result hypothesis is to somehow indicate "buzz", yet virtually nobody knows what the p 4/5 competizione is, while undoubtedly many more potential buyers than the eventual sum total of the production run are aware of the new Lambo V12 car, that's not a very good hypothesis.

Except in the car community, where a massive amount of people like you, me, and millions of others log in each day and check news, buy products, and talk about cars.

Someone doesn't have to know the model name, owner's name, or where the car came from - but when it races at the 24hrs of the 'Ring and wins - you'll see how sponsorship programs work.

What do people get in return for Lambo-Ass-Sucking? There is a rumor in regards to Lambo corporate going on also regarding a shakeup? People on the their way out? Winkelman? Please say it is so!!! Manfried?

Yes, there is a thread in reagrds to this on another board out of Europe...whom seem to getinfo a few days prior to us...I do not have any solid inof...but have also been advised that Manfred is no longer with the Factory...which in a way makes sense as he was not at the event in Clai...and he normally does attend these type of events...

Who knows..guess wait and see..??/

Yes, there is a thread in reagrds to this on another board out of Europe...whom seem to getinfo a few days prior to us...I do not have any solid inof...but have also been advised that Manfred is no longer with the Factory...which in a way makes sense as he was not at the event in Clai...and he normally does attend these type of events...

Who knows..guess wait and see..??/

Winkelman was not present either no?

Except in the car community, where a massive amount of people like you, me, and millions of others log in each day and check news, buy products, and talk about cars.

Someone doesn't have to know the model name, owner's name, or where the car came from - but when it races at the 24hrs of the 'Ring and wins - you'll see how sponsorship programs work.

I'm well aware how they work. We spent €30,000 on a piddly 8 inch sticker at Le Mans last year.

I'm just saying that the search engine "buzz" hypothesis is meaningless as it relates to the showings of the new V12 car.

Dude, what's the deal with you jerking yourself in every thread?

Can we drop search engine nonsense please. If I google my actual name I get millions of results despite having a very unique name, this is because I share my name with a Kiwi MP (and judging by his hate mail I receive online an unpopular one) so as a measured analytical approach it is deeply flawed.

As I said Dissing Allan was a very bad idea.

I'm well aware how they work. We spent €30,000 on a piddly 8 inch sticker at Le Mans last year.

I'm just saying that the search engine "buzz" hypothesis is meaningless as it relates to the showings of the new V12 car.

The exposure that something gets on the web is important to the bottom line of a company.

Negative exposure can hurt that bottom line.

Dissing Allan and pissing off other customers who had flown down to see the car and then dis-inviting them in no way helps them sell cars.

You paid 30Ke for a sticker because you felt it would contribute to your bottom line (assuming you didn't do it to help out a friend). Lambo spent money on marketing that pissed off Allan and others.

If you thought your 30K sticker would have pissed off potential customers would you have spent it?

Lambo's US sales are a total disaster. Pissing off ANY potential US customer is a serious marketing mistake.

Compare this marketing with Bentley. Bugatti, Mclaren, MB, BMW, Audi etc.

Ferrari is just a bad but even they are facing a serious economic reality.

Ferrari is selling about 5.5K cars annually productive capacity of 10K cars.

But unlike Lambo their YOY sales are up slightly in the US os far.

Lambo's YOY US sales are down huge so far.

Marketing that pisses off people like Allan aren't going to change that.

Roy if you turn around 360 degrees you end up facing the same way you started :)

LOL I just got that LOL well I never said I was a Math wiz!!

Guess the same as the upside down W....M LOL LOL

I might know everything even as much as I want to think so..LOL LOL

But I do know I have started three companies from the bottom basement, still own them, still make money and have weathered the econimic storm..

I CANT recall ANY company that has been succesful that DECTATES what, where and when a BUYER Will do on their terms...and is still in business.

I have one rule, and it is in writing posted on EVERY ONE of my employee's desk wall...very very simple.

"The customer may not always be right, BUT THEY ARE NEVER WRONG"

Think about it, THIS is the way you retain customers and build on the customer base you have to become succesful and remain in healty profit business.

But I do know I have started three companies from the bottom basement, still own them, still make money and have weathered the econimic storm..

I CANT recall ANY company that has been succesful that DECTATES what, where and when a BUYER Will do on their terms...and is still in business.

I have one rule, and it is in writing posted on EVERY ONE of my employee's desk wall...very very simple.

"The customer may not always be right, BUT THEY ARE NEVER WRONG"

Think about it, THIS is the way you retain customers and build on the customer base you have to become succesful and remain in healty profit business.

Ferrari dealers? lol....

I totaly disagree with Tom on this..I am 360 degree's the other way...

Shit Roy what have you been drinking and is it safe for human consumption?

I think the disinvite issue was pretty much a dealer thing. It probably stems from a miscommunication between lambo factory and the dealers.

It highlights an issue between the two factions and that the communication is poor.

If they cannot effectively communicate the number of people to appear in a room to stand around a car what does that say about customer feedback, customer issues etc?

It highlights an issue between the two factions and that the communication is poor.

If they cannot effectively communicate the number of people to appear in a room to stand around a car what does that say about customer feedback, customer issues etc?

It only means that with additional dealers worldwide, the growing pains of a small auto maker

Guest Rob Burgundy

:icon_mrgreen: :icon_butt: