New Lamborghini - LP700-4 - Discussion

Hawkan

This whole exercise is a joke! Their PR firm is laughable, corporate has their head up their asses! I love how they still have not grasped that this little website here is the largest Lamborghini based online outlet with the largest number of monthly impressions which far exceed majority of the print outlets they focus so hard on targeting......... and here is the the KICKER, it has the largest number of actual owners and influencers who transparently engage with existing and potential owners daily on the brand!

You have influencers who can be positive and impactful, you have members that can negatively influence products, concepts and purchases and you choose to constantly alienate said influencers in shear fear! PR 101, if you cater to these influencers, give exclusive access, show them you give a shit about them, their issues with the brand and products, the influence they have and not run with your tail between your legs in fear! You may just have influencers that embrace and positively disseminates their story, leverage influence, opinions and engage the Lamborghini and exotic community on their brand and products.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Rob Burgundy
This whole exercise is a joke! Their PR firm is laughable, corporate has their head up their asses! I love how they still have not grasped that this little website here is the largest Lamborghini based online outlet with the largest number of monthly impressions which far exceed majority of the print outlets they focus so hard on targeting......... and here is the the KICKER, it has the largest number of actual owners and influencers who transparently engage with existing and potential owners daily on the brand!

You have influencers who can be positive and impactful, you have members that can negatively influence products, concepts and purchases and you choose to constantly alienate said influencers in shear fear! PR 101, if you cater to these influencers, give exclusive access, show them you give a shit about them, their issues with the brand and products, the influence they have and not run with your tail between your legs in fear! You may just have influencers that embrace and positively disseminates their story, leverage influence, opinions and engage the Lamborghini and exotic community on their brand and products.

I love that big brain of yours ;) deuce hit it the nail right on the head.

On a side n.ote I just saw a black enzo on robertson..now that's awesome!

sounds like you should stay on Robertson... and stay far away from Santa Monica Blvd! :icon_mrgreen:

What´s with all the hatred towards Winkelmann, over the past few years he has done quite well. I´m sure he´ll be with lambo for a long, long time.

:iamwithstupid:

This is part of it for me also, at some point the factory has to acknowledge that no other board likely has as many current L-car owners registered and/or participating, as L-Power has the past few years. Yes that includes the RyanSecrest/ChristianAudiger mega-fansite L4P, and Sponsored-by-Depends F-Crap.

Deuce's point is very valid in that if the factory was truly "doing a great job" with PR they wouldn't be somehow managing to not only alienate major members of this board, but actually angering them as well.

Tommy you're making good points and it's great that you helped out for trying to get some more people on the list who should have been...but what Allan is saying can't be ignored. If he's had potential buyers PM-ing him with frustrations, then it's a miss.

What´s with all the hatred towards Winkelmann, over the past few years he has done quite well. I´m sure he´ll be with lambo for a long, long time.

You ever met the prick?... And the rumors are all over the place that he's either on his way out the door, or already gone. Where there's smoke there's usually fire.

Guest Rob Burgundy

Cock smoker Shadowman was posting his review on L4P dot com

"Originally Posted by Shadowman View Post

I would say that the differences betwen the picture above and the real deal are drastic.

Up close the new gal is both stunning and wicked with an exhaust note that makes it clear that she wants to be exercised.

IMO the new gal will be well received and the changes from stem to stem and throughout her interior make it clear that she is "not" a warmed over Murcielago but rather an exciting new member of the Lamborghini family.

Takes care.

Shadowman"

Ill probably get banned but this was my response :icon_thumleft:

post-6316-1291590812.jpg

Have it your way without quotes:

lamborghini lp 700-4

About 75,500 results (0.16 seconds)

mclaren mp4-12c

About 814,000 results (0.25 seconds)

p 4/5 competizione

About 8,190,000 results (0.27 seconds)

who really cares about that?

How log ago ago did people start talking about the McLaren and what relevance does the P 4/5 has to any of this?

Here we go:

SEX

About 577,000,000 results (0.07 seconds)

does that mean I bought any last night?

Guest Rob Burgundy
does that mean I bought any last night?

Be honest. Did you?

Cock smoker Shadowman was posting his review on L4P dot com:

"I would say that the differences betwen the picture above and the real deal are drastic.

Up close the new gal is both stunning and wicked with an exhaust note that makes it clear that she wants to be exercised.

IMO the new gal will be well received and the changes from stem to stem and throughout her interior make it clear that she is "not" a warmed over Murcielago but rather an exciting new member of the Lamborghini family.

Takes care.

Shadowman"

Ill probably get banned but this was my response :icon_thumleft:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Guest Rob Burgundy
Lambopower is going to become a HUGE thorn in Lamborghinis side... SAD, but its gonna be fun...

Sucks they can get the leadership the company deserves to have the internets largest lamborghini forum excited about backing the company. It's like the dad who is always to caught up in himself to go play catch with his kid. In this case I think the child is going to grow up to shove the ball up dads ass.

Very good post, makes a lot of sense. But there's a couple issues I can't ignore. Some food for thought. The Balboni is a perfect example of why Lambo SHOULDN'T be concerned with what WE say or want here...Bottomline, if the car comes comes out and is a badassed marvel, it's going to sell, many on here will buy it, along with the rest of the world's buyers. REGARDLESS of how pissy Allan or anyone else gets. As far as Lambo is concerned, it seems to be a "steady as she goes" approach to running their business the way they want to and not how WE want them to. Honestly, is someone really NOT going to get the car because they may have been uninvited? If you want it and have the wherewithall to do so, you'll get it, plain and simple.

The "sales are at an all-time low" philosophy doesn't really hold much water either. Many people that were buying exotics 2-3 years ago simply don't exist anymore. We all know why, no need to get into it. Number 2: sales drop in any "retail-based" business when you don't have a new product to sell. Those that are going to own a G or an M most likely already have it (since those cars have both been around for at least 6yrs). Chances are, the only other buyers out there are buying used and normally from separate 3rd party dealers not affiliated with Lambo. Why would anyone in their right mind buy a 2010 640 or 560 when they know they can get an '07 or '08 $80-100k less? This is the reason for the extreme drop in sales. So what do you do as a business owner? Release a new model and re-establish sales...Hence LP-700.

Guest Rob Burgundy

Oh damn! I already responded before I saw your post. Hurry and give me the link and I'll post it! Lol

"Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowman

What a wonderful contribution to the thread

Takes care

Shadowman"

My response:

Sorry. I don't know what happened.. I was cruising this thread like a little old granny and suddenly my post just veered off the road. That was the result

Takes care.

Very good post, makes a lot of sense. But there's a couple issues I can't ignore. Some food for thought. The Balboni is a perfect example of why Lambo SHOULDN'T be concerned with what WE say or want here...Bottomline, if the car comes comes out and is a badassed marvel, it's going to sell, many on here will buy it, along with the rest of the world's buyers. REGARDLESS of how pissy Allan or anyone else gets. As far as Lambo is concerned, it seems to be a "steady as she goes" approach to running their business the way they want to and not how WE want them to. Honestly, is someone really NOT going to get the car because they may have been uninvited? If you want it and have the wherewithall to do so, you'll get it, plain and simple.

The "sales are at an all-time low" philosophy doesn't really hold much water either. Many people that were buying exotics 2-3 years ago simply don't exist anymore. We all know why, no need to get into it. Number 2: sales drop in any "retail-based" business when you don't have a new product to sell. Those that are going to own a G or an M most likely already have it (since those cars have both been around for at least 6yrs). Chances are, the only other buyers out there are buying used and normally from separate 3rd party dealers not affiliated with Lambo. Why would anyone in their right mind buy a 2010 640 or 560 when they know they can get an '07 or '08 $80-100k less? This is the reason for the extreme drop in sales. So what do you do as a business owner? Release a new model and re-establish sales...Hence LP-700.

I agree wholeheartedly on this. Down turn in sales is because products are getting old along with poor economy. You wonder why Lamborghini has been elevating murcie prices all these years from a msrp of 280k to 450K... That must have put a damper on sales.... The real reason is for preparation of the new model with its carbon chassis. A necessity considering the cost per unit involved. What has to suffer as a result? Of course the sales of new murcie competing with older murcies on secondary market. But it must havee been a difficult decision considering that as a whole the company needs a new platform to compete and move forward. Here we have enthusiast asking for an updated chassis all this time and we have others complaining about sales of Lamborghini. As enthusiasts who favor this brand, we should give them credit for trying to move forward. Along the way, people are going complain why they were excluded and how Lamborghini is pissing off its customers from whatever the reason. But the bottom line is.... when the new car comes out, people will want it not because of how they were treated, but how the car is so appealing that people must have it.

:iamwithstupid:

Oh damn! I already responded before I saw your post. Hurry and give me the link and I'll post it! Lol

"Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowman

What a wonderful contribution to the thread

Takes care

Shadowman"

My response:

Sorry. I don't know what happened.. I was cruising this thread like a little old granny and suddenly my post just veered off the road. That was the result

Takes care.

:lol2: