New Lamborghini - LP700-4 - Discussion

Hawkan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After looking again at the sketch of the lp700-4, I think im growing to like it more and more. The car is going to be very very bad ass. Since the body is all carbon, wonder if they can build an exposed carbon finish? ;)

After looking again at the sketch of the lp700-4, I think im growing to like it more and more. The car is going to be very very bad ass. Since the body is all carbon, wonder if they can build an exposed carbon finish? ;)

What sketch?

roof and doors are aluminium.

Guest Rob Burgundy

Lol yeah I'm definitely getting banned. And if 2011 is a member here,please come say hi.

Lol yeah I'm definitely getting banned. And if 2011 is a member here,please come say hi.

If you get banned it was worth it.

Raw mean edited the post and gave us warnings

The 2011 douchebag was Jstrat that was banned from here. Hiding behind a alt screen name..stupid dildo.

:lol2: :lol2:

:lol2:

You forgot this one...

160_0609_et_09z_1996_mercedes_benz_c220_john_stratidis.jpg

Lambo SHOULDN'T be concerned with what WE say or want here...
:iamwithstupid:

if you guys think lambo HQ are worried about your grievances, you're dilluded.

NDA is one thing, I remember when I went to work for Ricardos and not only the company standard issue NDA but as soon as I moved from project to project I had to sign another NDA but that is because the vehicles and engines were in development stage. Lambo are in the selling stage. NDA's soon become counter productive.

From the outside, reading the feedback on here on what has gone on it does smack of poor organisation, poor communication, how would dealers get into a position of overbooking? Did the factory stipulate the amount of people that should attend? Are we saying that dealers went and ignored the factory?

During the financial lull I bet the factory has been pulling the trousers down on dealers to get them to sell the product which was slightly long in the production tooth then so when they have a product to sell they say to the dealers invite people.

How is turning away people going to help them sell?

More than one dealer told me they were specifically told ten people each, but some dealers took it upon themselves to invite more, only to be told that Lamborghini was holding them at ten.

I know a lot of people here focus on Winkelmann but keep in mind he's running the whole company, not just the physical product side of the business. This means he's got to deal with Audi/VW's two boards, unions, regulations, factory issues, and the list goes on and on. The production side and where they are going is really the result of two absolutely amazing guys, one is Maurizio Reggiani and Manfred Fitzgerald working together. Winkelmann should be given credit for letting them run with the ball and they have done some amazing things over the past few years, especially with the new technology in the new car.

I was very sorry to hear that Manfred has recently departed from Lamborghini. I think he did a terrific job managing his design team and more of his work is still underway, even after his departure. When you look at all that incredible new technology coming out of the car, that's all Maurizio's department and he too doesn't get the credit he deserves. If you're wondering who's really behind these cars, it was those two guys working together. I'm sorry Manfred won't be around to experience customer's reaction to the Murcielago replacement.

I totaly disagree with Tom on this..I am 360 degree's the other way...and understand the business side of making a sucess dollar and keeping the customer wanting something no one else can get..JUST like ignoring the girl that wants you so she goes after you that much more.

Do you really think Lamborghini put these shows on so we can give them feed back prior to releasing the car so they could go back to the drawing board and start over on this car..HELL no.

Do you really think they had no intention of showing this car in the USA and only in other parts of their market, HELL no.

Do you really think they will NEVER show a new car again to us "currently" poor market sector HELL no.

Do you think any "information" to come out of their showing to the public "hurts" this car HELL no.

Do you relly think Dealers are "turning" down customers "deposits" to be able to order this car soon HELL no.

NOW..do you think Dealers..people in business to make money are more than happy to take your $50K deposit now so that you can be first in line for this car, just like many many other Car Deales do.. OF COURSE!

Do you think Lamborghini is still going to sell cars in the USA EVEN with the fact we are the "biggest" complainers of a minor issue with their car and Lemon Law more than any other country and then take another car from the same brand AFTER we lemon law same brand...OF COURSE.

Do you think they will have another car show again in the USA to further the brand and get more involved to hopefully purchse OF COURSE.

DO you think all the FREE press they get about this car and the "anticipation" of it as well as it's "exclusive" to get the first ones increases sells and makes them money...OF COURSE.

DO you think the car, regardless of how many people see it in secret and advance will remain un-changed till its public showing for sale....OF COURSE.

There is not one NEGATIVE thing about their "Marketing" of this car the way they have done..it has caused an "up-surge" in the intrest of the brand...caused deposites for a car in advance that has not happened for years...caused for them to gauge the "reception" this car and know how many to get ready to build and what needs to be spent on marketing this car to sell...as it is going NOT much at all.

And ONE last thing..IF YOU truly believe "some one" is going to get "fired" over all the GREAT press and "oh dont tell anyone" about this super super super secrtety squirle shit... you are so off base that you have lost connection with what is really happing here...a GREAT "Advertising" program at half the cost and more effective then standard ones with the "You cant have it" method..

To compare technical drawings and information released of an up-coming version of a computer built by Apple to its competition is NOT EVEN in the same boat as describing what you saw of an already completed car to the public..which has technology that I GUARANTEE you was with the competition before we even heard about this car. Total Apples to Oranges comparisson.

IMO VERY VERY good planning by someone who started the thought in the Facotry...and if anything that person should get promoted and a raise...for sure they wont get fired...

But the market will speak for itself the minute these cars are the first to hit the USA roadways...we will have to see WHO is just giving lip service and WHO is going to step up to the plate and support the brand with the purchase of a new car...because they WANT one, not becuase they NEED one..

I intened on having one ASAP..and I guess my Dealer has left the country Saturday nite with my $50K check already LOL

So Tommy what color are you getting and when will it be here..??? And if your way dpown in the list for delivery time.....since your Dealer wont take your cold hard cash deposit...I will be more than happy at NO FEE to trade you my spot for yours...thats just the nice kind of guy I am.

You signed an NDA. Did you honor it?

Sorry. I don't know what happened.. I was cruising this thread like a little old granny and suddenly my post just veered off the road. That was the result

Takes care.

Classic! :lol2: :lol2:

Raw mean edited the post and gave us warnings

The 2011 douchebag was Jstrat that was banned from here. Hiding behind a alt screen name..stupid dildo. Making comments about my son. You dont fcuk with a mans family.

:lol2: :lol2:

Just "trick" your son out and he might like him better...... :icon_mrgreen:

but i digress, never comment on ones child....

You signed an NDA. Did you honor it?

I asked you first...which camp ypou loyal to..?

VERY VERY simple question...one or the other...

or

SSC

WHO,S car you buying...

or pushing to your friends and TRUE purchasers of these cars with REAL money..?

I understand you dont want to answer my questions...after all then the will be in writing and you are stuck with them...but yu may want to re-read my previous post and answer those questiojns as well as these...IF you have a answer...

As for me and my posts or affilation with Lamborghini...YOU couldnt BUY the advertising I give them for free..

HOW many NEW cars HAVE you helped sell for Lamborghini...??

And HOW many NEW cars have you purchased for YOURSELF ?

Roof is cabron!!!

Yeah, roof is part of the CF tub structure which makes the prospect of the roadster interesting given the structure of the tub as well as the crease in the roof. I think the roadster will lose a LOT of structural rigidity compared to the coupe.