Who's going to step up?

Assman

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GT-R?

I'm curious what Allan will get Deuce for Christmas, I'm thinking either a SLS or a Phantom. But no way Deuce is getting a GTR he already has 2 Porsches at his disposal.

Guest Rob Burgundy

Yes guys. Excellent guesses. Allan just said he's done with exotics and has started numerous threads about Phantoms and Bentleys but is selling his TTG to get a not legal in the US Zonda or a second great guess,veyron. Jeesh.

I hope soo too, its been absolutely fantastic for me.. I just dont have time for it.. last time I really drove it was in Sept for the 1199 event..

No free time :D ? Who are you kidding Allan? :D

Now's a good time for the Bentley Continental SuperSports Convertible.. It's not an exotic, he loved the ride of the Bentley and I believe his current 997TT isn't a drop top.

Now's a good time for the Bentley Continental SuperSports Convertible.. It's not an exotic, he loved the ride of the Bentley and I believe his current 997TT isn't a drop top.

He doesn't like convertibles.

He doesn't like convertibles.

Then the regular supersports maybe. Might not be the Mulsanne just yet because I doubt he'd want to take a hit like that on depreciation.

Eh, whatever he goes for, I'm sure it'll be fun to watch him mod it. I'll let it be a surprise.

that is THE problem..

where do you go TO when you are already at the top of the pile??

i say a buffed mirror P51 mustang.

it's good to live a fortunate life..

Best bang for buck would be 05+ Arnage and an 07-8 Azure is coming into a decent range as well. Both chill cars and to me a decent value and you won't lose your ass when done. Also, actually useable which is key.

Best bang for buck would be 05+ Arnage and an 07-8 Azure is coming into a decent range as well. Both chill cars and to me a decent value and you won't lose your ass when done. Also, actually useable which is key.

I can say with 95% Certainty that one of the cars I will be getting will be an 05+ Arnage T.