Who's going to step up?

Assman

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make sure you get the level 2 mulliner with the quad exhaust! It was like a 12k option.

Whats the deal with ones that have the bar in the back?

Whats the deal with ones that have the bar in the back?

There are a few out there with bespoke options. That little fridge in between the rear seats was around 5k. They also had the limo type rear window option that you don't see very much and that was a big money item. There is a blue train arnage on ebay now with this. Here is a list of 09 options,many were 05,06 as well.

http://www.automobilemag.com/am/2009/bentl...es_options.html

There are a few out there with bespoke options. That little fridge in between the rear seats was around 5k. They also had the limo type rear window option that you don't see very much and that was a big money item. There is a blue train arnage on ebay now with this. Here is a list of 09 options,many were 05,06 as well.

http://www.automobilemag.com/am/2009/bentl...es_options.html

Damn thats alot of options! Thanks!

I will tell you that after experiencing the DCT in the GTR, I will most probably never go back to a manual equipped car again.

GLWS, and keep us posted on your next purchase.

He is looking to maximize his tax credit to the fullest to get into the new 2012 Toyota Avalon...LOL

We have it going live today in multiple sites world wide..of course goes with out saying...anyone is welcome to contact Mr. Wonderful direct for the best Deal, no commission needed my way... if it is a memebr..will still help any buyer with paperwork, title, financing etc etc..

We can also make it a private to private party sale in the States that this saves taxes, AND still provide financing.

If a LP member purchases this car....I will kick in free transport to any of the lower 48 USA States.

Roy

He is looking to maximize his tax credit to the fullest to get into the new 2012 Toyota Avalon...LOL

We have it going live today in multiple sites world wide..of course goes with out saying...anyone is welcome to contact Mr. Wonderful direct for the best Deal, no commission needed my way... if it is a memebr..will still help any buyer with paperwork, title, financing etc etc..

We can also make it a private to private party sale in the States that this saves taxes, AND still provide financing.

If a LP member purchases this car....I will kick in free transport to any of the lower 48 USA States.

Roy

Very generous of you Roy

I will add a little bit of info as well here..

These true 6 speed cars are becoming a thing of the past and when they are TT, like this one, even more so a car to get while you still can.

The ONLY 2011 570-4SL in a TRUE 6 speed that I had has sold this week, for TOP dollar....it is on it;s way to the TT shop via the new owner as we speak..but due to a non-disclose request I can not say to who or where...but sure it will pop up soon..I think the totla cost for car and TT will WELL exceed $350K plus...so here is your chance to get a tried and proven one WITH all the upgrade new 570 cosmetic upgrades as well for a FRACTION of the cost...

Welcome to last week!...

Apparently I wasn't the only one that doesn't read OT lol.

Search came up with nada when I used "Allan sell car" ...

Love the "step it up" comment haha- maybe Chris will want to add to his "collection"

I will add a little bit of info as well here..

These true 6 speed cars are becoming a thing of the past and when they are TT, like this one, even more so a car to get while you still can.

The ONLY 2011 570-4SL in a TRUE 6 speed that I had has sold this week, for TOP dollar....it is on it;s way to the TT shop via the new owner as we speak

The only US 570-4SL 6-manual is going to be TT'd?

Hes going to get an old man Bentley :icon_mrgreen:

Yes, as 1 of the new cars I will be getting, but I promise with the mods I have planned for it no one will be dissapointed..

Oh...and car #2 will not dissapoint either :icon_mrgreen:

I can say with 95% Certainty that one of the cars I will be getting will be an 05+ Arnage T.

one of the cars? you mean when the GTT sells you plan to buy multiple cars?