Easy come easy go...

Destructo

I don't get what the big fcuking deal with this guy is... he isn't some national treasure or hero. He's a drug addict/drunk deadbeat father drain on society. The only reason I want to see him get a job is to have his wages garnished forever in some attempt to repay what his philandering has raped from society.

Can we all agree to stop talking about this useless fcuk already?

I don't get what the big fcuking deal with this guy is... he isn't some national treasure or hero. He's a drug addict/drunk deadbeat father drain on society. The only reason I want to see him get a job is to have his wages garnished forever in some attempt to repay what his philandering has raped from society.

Can we all agree to stop talking about this useless fcuk already?

:iamwithstupid:

It is a down and out, feel good story. In case nobody noticed, the majority of the country is in pretty bad economic hardships and we like the everyman to get his sometimes. Even though this guy has had issues, and still might, being able to get himself straight is something a lot of people hope for. There really is no proof of him being a drain on society either.

There really is no proof of him being a drain on society either.

He has NINE fcuking KIDS, which he hasn't seen in who knows how many years. You tell me we haven't been footing the bill on that one?

It's not a feel good story, it's a waste of time and a PR stunt by anyone getting involved. If the guy can sing (I refuse to watch the video so I can't comment) and had an ounce of drive he would have applied that to something useful and maybe earned a legitimate buck.

He's not "getting his", he and his gaggle have been getting OURS for how many fcuking years now?

Enough of this wishy washy feel good bullshit! If he gave a fcuk he would have picked up a job at McDonalds, walmart, or sweeping floors in a warehouse just to earn an honest dollar. But he didn't care, he was content leaching off handouts and raping society.

This shit pisses me off almost as much as these political fucks blaming Sara Palin for that lunatic murdering kid, yet not one single person turns to the PARENTS and asks what THEY have been doing while their son quietly turned into an executioner. I only wish one of the two guys who tackled that kid would have pulled his (legally carrying) concealed gun and saved us a year and a few million dollars in the upcoming trial. Remember that scene from BLOW where the guy turns himself in to Pablo Escobar, they talk, shake hands, and Escobar puts a .45acp through his forehead... that is about as much trial as this fuckwad deserves. God willing the father of that poor 9yr old girl pulls some A Time To Kill on his ass ASAP.

Political Correctness and all this feel good bullshit is going to be the cause of death on the toe tag of American, and I've personally had enough of it.

fcuk Oprah, fcuk Dr. Phil, fcuk those useless cunts on The View... If most of the country would turn off the damn TV, quit poisoning themselves with this bullshit and get back to work we would all be in a better position.

/rant

He has NINE fcuking KIDS, which he hasn't seen in who knows how many years. You tell me we haven't been footing the bill on that one?

It's not a feel good story, it's a waste of time and a PR stunt by anyone getting involved. If the guy can sing (I refuse to watch the video so I can't comment) and had an ounce of drive he would have applied that to something useful and maybe earned a legitimate buck.

He's not "getting his", he and his gaggle have been getting OURS for how many fcuking years now?

Enough of this wishy washy feel good bullshit! If he gave a fcuk he would have picked up a job at McDonalds, walmart, or sweeping floors in a warehouse just to earn an honest dollar. But he didn't care, he was content leaching off handouts and raping society.

This shit pisses me off almost as much as these political fucks blaming Sara Palin for that lunatic murdering kid, yet not one single person turns to the PARENTS and asks what THEY have been doing while their son quietly turned into an executioner. I only wish one of the two guys who tackled that kid would have pulled his (legally carrying) concealed gun and saved us a year and a few million dollars in the upcoming trial. Remember that scene from BLOW where the guy turns himself in to Pablo Escobar, they talk, shake hands, and Escobar puts a .45acp through his forehead... that is about as much trial as this fuckwad deserves. God willing the father of that poor 9yr old girl pulls some A Time To Kill on his ass ASAP.

Political Correctness and all this feel good bullshit is going to be the cause of death on the toe tag of American, and I've personally had enough of it.

fcuk Oprah, fcuk Dr. Phil, fcuk those useless cunts on The View... If most of the country would turn off the damn TV, quit poisoning themselves with this bullshit and get back to work we would all be in a better position.

/rant

Amen brother.

Dr. Phil is using and exploiting him just like everyone who's offered him a "job". He will be back on the street as soon as everyone is done using him. This is not and opportunity for him. It's only an opportunity for everyone using him.

If you have never been there to see the shit hit the fan, never struggled with addiction, never felt hopeless, never been truly at rock bottom, you'd have no way of really being able to understand any of this. I lost a good friend to addiction. He had plenty of money too. I hope none of you have to see it or go through it yourself.

Yeah, he's a deadbeat dad, an alcoholic, a drug addict, a convicted criminal, and he's getting a second chance, but the money he is about to make will go to paying back what he owes. He'll be reminded with every check the reprecussions of his actions. OR would you rather he got no job and just left his debts on the table? Some people just have no potential, not every one is capable of being Carlos Slim, some people are going to peak at Walmart greeter. It's not that he failed, but that he can make it right.

For those that want to see him crash, not to worry, he'll fade away anyway just as soon as the whole glow of this wears off and probably back to the cycle of addiction. If on the million to one chance he comes out of this as a spokesperson to fight addiction, he could be a force for good but right now everyone is using him and the odds get worse for him

Out of wedlock kids = free checks from the state, free food. If the mom aborts the kid, she has no income either. The responsibility there is 30% him, 70% mom.

/rant

Tell us how you really feel. :icon_mrgreen:

Seriously though, I agree with everything you've said here and could not have said it better, so thanks.

/rant

Again. :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

He doesn't impress me much due to the straight facts that he's got some lame ass convictions, a loser and comes out to public as a good guy just cause he got decent voice?

Have not even checked out any clips of his golden voice, so what.....Plenty out there with better hearts.

If he cleans up, maye he'll get my deference.

/rant

Once I found this guy had nine kids I went from feeling all warm and fuzzy about the situation to...this.

AND BEST POST OF 2011 GOES TO.....

/rant

/rant

:iamwithstupid: but if he proves himself and goes through rehab for atleast 6mos ill feel differently and will support the guy 100%

prove yourself and then we will talk!

I will be reposting this to my facebook page sometime today. One of my New Year's resolutions was to drop the PC shit and get back to being me. I have compassion, but this patterned behavior has always ground my gears into oblivion. Shame on all the folks that are giving this guy all the attention (i.e. Phil, Oprah et al.), because when it wears off he is going to be right back where he started if he can't get voice over gigs. I am not saying he is too far gone to be saved, but I wish that he would have just gotten a job from the YouTube videos and faded to black with his voice literally just doing the talking and him just becoming a regular Joe like the rest of us...

/rant

Bingo..Good post!

If you have never been there to see the shit hit the fan, never struggled with addiction, never felt hopeless, never been truly at rock bottom, you'd have no way of really being able to understand any of this. I lost a good friend to addiction. He had plenty of money too. I hope none of you have to see it or go through it yourself.

Yeah, he's a deadbeat dad, an alcoholic, a drug addict, a convicted criminal, and he's getting a second chance, but the money he is about to make will go to paying back what he owes. He'll be reminded with every check the reprecussions of his actions. OR would you rather he got no job and just left his debts on the table? Some people just have no potential, not every one is capable of being Carlos Slim, some people are going to peak at Walmart greeter. It's not that he failed, but that he can make it right.

For those that want to see him crash, not to worry, he'll fade away anyway just as soon as the whole glow of this wears off and probably back to the cycle of addiction. If on the million to one chance he comes out of this as a spokesperson to fight addiction, he could be a force for good but right now everyone is using him and the odds get worse for him

Out of wedlock kids = free checks from the state, free food. If the mom aborts the kid, she has no income either. The responsibility there is 30% him, 70% mom.

Meet a transient when I was riding with a cop friend of mine who had his Master's degree. Laying around drunk in the AZ summer heat - fucked up. He was miserable and wanted to back to normal. Really brought things into perspective.

Meet a transient when I was riding with a cop friend of mine who had his Master's degree. Laying around drunk in the AZ summer heat - fucked up. He was miserable and wanted to back to normal. Really brought things into perspective.

Then he should do something about it. I hate this whole coddling the weak/making excuses mentality.

/rant

That was cool! :icon_thumleft:

Thanks guys, i'm glad you all enjoyed it.

But in all seriousness this country is coming apart at the seams, most major cities are in the throws of BK, the housing market is still royally fucked, and the economy is barely starting to walk off that last pummeling. Yet people are more focused on what celebrity got a dui or that some bum can sing couple chords.

This country is circling the drain and we have the Parents of the recent generations to blame almost as much as the administration. Somewhere in the mid 80's it seems parents quit giving a fcuk and society has been declining rapidly ever since. Sadly, I'm a product of that era (I'm 30) and I tell you, my dad would have kicked me in the ass if I acted half as pathetic and entitled as kids seem to be today. They don't want to work for anything, spend their days focused on facebook and TMZ, yet barely scraping by the hell that is 9 units in junior college.

Accountability and work ethic has been lost and they all think they are going to land in some million dollar a year job just because they managed to drop a #2 every morning.

I'm in total agreement with Adam Carolla... why don't we start making Parents accountable for the actions of their children? If your shithead 16yr old gangbanger kid stabs someone or robs the corner liquor store, the parents are put on trial just as much as the kid. They are the ones letting the little fcuk run free and raise hell.

If your dog so much as jumps on a kid and startles him the cops will be knocking on your door, yet a teenage kid murders a couple people and nobody looks at the parents and asks them why they didn't do something about this years ago?

Sigh, this whole place needs a good douching.

/rant

DAMN, that was pretty good. Couldn't have said it any better. :icon_thumleft: