Bentley Supersports Coupe with Electric 4 seats

VBUGKING

How much are these really going for in black? I see the manual 2 seat versions everywhere for under 200k, but I barely see any with the 4 seat electric/comfortable seats. I was told only 48 were made with the 4 seat configuration, dunno if thats true.

This is a good example of what im talking about:

http://www.bentleygoldcoast.com/2010-bentl...tion-c-1224.htm

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much are these really going for in black? I see the manual 2 seat versions everywhere for under 200k, but I barely see any with the 4 seat electric/comfortable seats. I was told only 48 were made with the 4 seat configuration, dunno if thats true.

Dunno bout the price, but i love that interior. :icon_thumleft:

4 seats was only an option on the later cars.

Since offering it as a 4 i doubt they have sold many of the 2 seaters, the carbon seats are not that comfortable either, whearas the comfort spec 4 seater has the same seats as a speed, Bentley will also convert it to 4 seats for you at a price though, if required.

That is HOT!

You have the Drophead coupe, get the 4 seat supersports convert! Not too many around though to get a steal yet.

You have the Drophead coupe, get the 4 seat supersports convert! Not too many around though to get a steal yet.

I saw one of those recently and admittedly it's the first Bentley GT I would seriously consider, at least in 18 months when it's $150k.

People didn't like the two-seat, manual adjustment, carbon-back arrangement....

So on the later (i.e. newer) cars they offered rear seats as well as electric seats - called simply "four seat config"

Yeah, I love the interior, its the only interior I have seen on a supersports I really love. I would love to get a SS vert, but they are still too high IMO. Also its winter for 3-4 more months, so I dont need a vert. I can always upgrade to a Vert once they come down some and the weather is better. As much as I love the rolls coupe, I think I would get more use out of the SS.

Gold Coast is the only place I have seen that has 2010 4 seater SS's. All the other ones I have seen are 2011s, and are listed at like 250k (dunno what theyd accept). It looks like the one I pasted can be had for around 210k. I am not sure how much the 4 seater retrofit would be on a 2 seater, but I suspect it would be at least 15k even tho its only a 5k option when you order it from the factory on a car.

The wife likes this car, I do too, not as much as the SS though. Its really loaded with a 269k MSRP, ceramics, naim, adaptive cruise, etc. Car can be had probably for 180k, which seems like a very good price.

http://www.bentleygoldcoast.com/2009-bentl...eed--c-1169.htm

With a SS having the same seats as the speed (with the 4 seat config), I wonder how much weight savings there really is. SS has only 21 more hp stock than the speed. Renntech offers an Ecu upgrade on the speed giving it 640 hp, or 655 hp with exhaust. I am not sure what other differences there are (other than cosmetic) between the SS and speed.

http://www.renntechmercedes.com/products_bentley.php

That speed convert is nice and has already taken a huge hit. unfortunately the 4 seat SS are few and far between and have not had that giant initial drop. The speed seems like a much better deal here.

That speed convert is nice and has already taken a huge hit. unfortunately the 4 seat SS are few and far between and have not had that giant initial drop. The speed seems like a much better deal here.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I will probably lose less getting that GTC speed vs the SS coupe and upgrading to an SS vert later.

What is making you look at this over the RR? Is the Rolls just too much of an attention whore to drive around on a regular basis?

What is making you look at this over the RR? Is the Rolls just too much of an attention whore to drive around on a regular basis?

The attention isnt too much of an issue, but the Rolls is just a lot bigger and not AWD. And its just more work to take it out than a CGT. We were always going to get another Bentley CGT, the car is just too good all around not to have one. We only got rid of our 07 GTC because the warranty was up and we could not extend it. That GTC was the best car I ever bought, paid 127k, kept it for 16 months and sold it for 125k.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I will probably lose less getting that GTC speed vs the SS coupe and upgrading to an SS vert later.

I think it will be a little while before this bad boy is in the 180's but when it is it will be the shit!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2011-SUPERS...=item27b7f74399

Looks like the above mentioned 4 seat black supersport can only be had for 215k. Think its worth it?

Not to keep short term and then switch for a convert. It will be 180k before you know it. The speed convert is a better deal money wise.

Looks like the above mentioned 4 seat black supersport can only be had for 215k. Think its worth it?

Nay. If you already have a Phantom Coupe, and X5m, and ML63, you need something you can enjoy the stars-real ones, not ones crafted by a very nice English gentleman in Goodwood. The convertible would make way more sense given your situation.

Im thinking about getting both

I'm definitely not doing something right in life... Thats how you get it done man!

Truth be told, you don't need another coupe. Why not get a nice drop top even if you rarely use it?